The Difficulty Archives

PunisherXD

I would like an honorable mention to Legasista, that game was a 9-10/10 without doubt, but glitches made it a 2/10 at max...

In words of our well known ThanatosNinja:

9/10. I know it's a very high rating but seriously :mad: Even when you're fully prepared to tackle a solo run all sorts of things happen if you're unlucky. In one of my runs I had lv.9999 monsters spawning already at floor 100 because I kept receiving Devil and Hell Gates and they decided that the best thing was never to turn into Angel Gates and that you should suffer a lot. Also, getting the Black keys for Floor 100 is nearly impossible and I had to resort to the Arrow glitch. The game looks fun at 1st but the massive grind and LUCK you're going to need to accomplish the Platinum will make you regret buying this game. It's definitely a big hazard to one's mental health so be ready for trouble if you're an unlucky gamer. As the post above mine says, I do not recommend this game to anyone, especially if you play it for the Platinum :rant: Good luck if you're going to try this game because you will need A LOT.

13 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I would like an honorable mention to Legasista, that game was a 9-10/10 without doubt, but glitches made it a 2/10 at max...

In words of our well known ThanatosNinja:

Dude, ThanatosNinja is the guy who has the hardest time with all difficulty games lol. Do you know how long it took him to do Kanuus 15 trial in Koihime Enbu? 100 hours lmfao. He and i started to the trials at the same time. During that time we were in the same discord group to give tipps to each other in how to do them lol. Ah, good times.

Edited by Laxus-0
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Laxus-0 said:

Dude, ThanatosNinja is the guy who has the hardest time with all difficulty games lol. Do you know how long it took him to do Kanuus 15 trial in Koihime Enbu? 100 hours lmfao. He and i started to the trials at the same time. During that time we were in the same discord group to give tipps eachother in how to do them lol. Ah, good times.

Sonken 15th on RRR took me around 25 hours... I think that was my longest one, I did it with the previous patch since it seems that challenge changed but dont know if the new one is easier or harder... Still I used Thanatos videos as reference.

Nice that you guys could do it at the same time and sharing tips (So you were the one that found Soso easy? Man she was the second hardest lol).

In my opinion Alchemic Joust is not an 8/10 or higher when using the sleep mode/rest mode exploit. The game is a tower defense game in a sense, however it plays a bit different. It's 2D with just one lane. You have to send units to attack the enemy tower, while also defending your tower by defeating the enemy units and since everything happens on the same lane, you always have to react to what your enemy does or it will eventually roll you over.

It feels like the AI usually has an advantage, can send more units faster than you and it feels like it always has the right counter units/abilities equipped and playing this game legit would be quite difficult, however...

... almost everything can be cheesed with putting your console into rest mode, which despawns all units on screen, yours and your enemies. The hardest trophies are the "XY Elite" trophies, which are just harder versions of the default game modes from the story mode.

Capture Elite, KotH Elite and Endless Elite become 1/10 because in Capture, flags just keep spawning while the console is in rest mode (the longer you wait, the more flags will spawn) and you can just spam fast units when coming back online; in KotH you just need to capture a part of the lane in the first few seconds, which then nets you points every second or two and it keeps going while being in rest mode and the enemy gets none; in endless you just need to survive for 15 or 20 minutes, and yes the timer keeps going while in rest mode.

Attack Elite and Combat Elite require some strategy, Attack Elite is probably the hardest but can be done quite easily with an all-air unit strat and some luck that the AI doesn't have enough counter units/abilities (credit to @Danny_Johansen) and Combat Elite is a mixed bag and I used a strat given by @zajac9999 which worked often enough to get it done. Both of them don't really require you to master the game, it's more RNG and some luck you don't run into an impossible to beat AI.

The biggest difficulty is not running into bugged trophies honestly... or fall asleep while grinding 5k enemies :').

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Sonken 15th on RRR took me around 25 hours... I think that was my longest one, I did it with the previous patch since it seems that challenge changed but dont know if the new one is easier or harder... Still I used Thanatos videos as reference.

Nice that you guys could do it at the same time and sharing tips (So you were the one that found Soso easy? Man she was the second hardest lol).

It would be Kanu, Sonken, Ryofu and Soso in that order. Thanatos really had a hard time with Soso's run 3b input... i did not, which made the whole difference. Kanu's and Sonken trial 15 drove me nearly insane lol.  Don't get me wrong here, Soso was hard as nail but the others gave me just a bit more trouble, especially Kanu and Sonken. Kanu's position, while doing her inputs in trial 15, were annoying as hell or Sonkens first inputs with jump b in trial 15...... as for Ryofu, her trial 14 gave me problems. The run standing a followed by the special was one of the more troublesome inputs i had to do...

I finished the trials nineteen days earlier before thanatos finished it. The remaining characters were easier to do, so my help was not needed anymore. I, of course, was still in discord to give him help with the remaining characters but that help was not really needed, only a few tips. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

Though you haven't played some of the absolute top hardest installments with platinums: Call of Duty World at War and Call of Duty: Classic. (I have those on another account.) The latter is probably still the hardest in the series, especially if we're only talking platinum and not 100%. (Both are at least an 8/10, generally.)

Good to see one of the hardest PS3 shooters to platinum on the list. "Heroic Survivor" was the only thing that stopped me from getting it in 2009, thanks solely to Radec. However, my vengeance overwhelmed him in 2012.

8/10 still seems fair to me.

I'm another. Hell, even worst, I did TLOU2 on grounded and permadeath at the sametime, without cheats of course. Wonder who else was insane enough to do that.

As another avid kart racing fan, I support this difficulty given to this game (PS3). (It's notably even harder in its patched state.)

I actually considerer doing it/if I return to clear both those trophies. 

Just don't know how worth it is, especially with me not knowing the game anymore.  

But I'm pretty retarded so I'll probably do it anyways when the time comes.😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PunisherXD2006 said:

UPDATE LOG:

Back with another update log as it seems like activity has spiked in the last few days and a bunch of suggestions were put up, so here I am 😂

• Alchemic Jousts: added to discussion until more people give estimates on it.
  • DJ Hero 1: added with guide ratings for now, if estimates say otherwise we can change them accordingly. Also added a red tag as it has unobtainable online
  • DJ Hero 2: same case as DJ Hero 1
  • Burn Zombie Burn: Added to discussion until we get more information on it regarding the unobtainable trophies. @LegendExeterit would be great if you could explain what trophies are unobtainable in the game, as if the hard part is unobtainable then there's not much point adding it in 😅
  • Geometry Wars 3 Dimensions: Added with guide ratings for now, if people think otherwise it will be moved.
  • Trash Panic: Added with guide rating of 9/10 for now, same as Geometry Wars 3
  • Rock Band Beatles: Added at a 9/10 difficulty.
  • Beat Saber: Removed at a 7/10 difficulty due to estimates rating it lower than the guide's former rating
  • Tanuki Justice: Added at a 10/10. Being tied for having the most trophies on this game, I can absolutely vouch for this, this game is fucking hard 🤣
  • Hard Corps Uprising: Added at a 9/10 difficulty
  • Dirt Rally: Moved to discussion until we get more estimates on it
  • MLB 19 The Show: Moved to discussion for now until we get a clarification on how easy boosting the hard online trophy is. However, this doesn't matter too much as once it shuts down it will be removed due to online unobtainable being the hard part.
  • Super Rude Bear Resurrection: Removed at 5/10 due to the option of downgrading and trivialising most of the game. I can vouch for this myself, as I thought it was an 8/10 if you were to do everything legitimately (yes, even the boss rush), so I don't see any problems with this.
  • Surgeon Simulator: Removed at 6/10 due to the option of downgrading and only requiring 6 A++ Ranks (iirc). I can also vouch for this, as I personally thought it was a 6/10 legitimately, so I see no problem with removing it for downgrading.
  • Devil May Cry 1: Removed at "TBA" difficulty as it's estimated lower than the guide's former rating
  • Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2: After waiting on some discussion around it, seems like more people rate it at 8/10, therefore it will be added with said difficulty :)
  • Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed: Moved to discussion to see more estimates about it before adding as 8/10
  • Arcana Heart 3: Moved to discussion. @Laxus-0 @Copanele @DeepEyes7 I read the big discussion you guys had on this here so I would ask for some clarification on what we should do with the two AH3 games and which one should be on, we'd appreciate it :D
  • Catherine: Moved to discussion for now due to usage of guides and 2 controllers being taken into account.
  • Call Of Duty World At War: Moved to discussion until more estimates are given. These seem to be known as the hardest COD games from what I'm seeing. 🤔
  • Call Of Duty Classic: Same case as WaW.
  • Toukiden Kiwami: Removed at "6/10" due to multiple comments saying tis more grindy than difficult.
  • Binding Of Isaac: Removed at "6/10" due to savescumming making the game significantly easier to complete. This is speaking for 100% too.
  • Jump King: Removed at "TBA" difficulty due to the same reason as Isaac.
  • Max Payne 1: Removed at a 4/10 due to the available cheats you can use to trivialize the game.

A massive thank you for all these suggestions, you guys are going crazy with these. For context, I spent 2 hours making this including editing the actual sheet 🤣

One final note, I saw a TEIN suggestion and I would agree with lowering it to an 8/10, however as Crash 4 is also an 8/10, I feel like TEIN deserves to stay where it is haha.

Alchemic Jousts can be moved to a 6. 

Hard corps an 8 with the dlc char Sayuri.

Catherine vanilla 8. It was my first puzzle game back in the day, and I struggled with babel 4. 

44 minutes ago, Mori said:

In my opinion Alchemic Joust is not an 8/10 or higher when using the sleep mode/rest mode exploit. The game is a tower defense game in a sense, however it plays a bit different. It's 2D with just one lane. You have to send units to attack the enemy tower, while also defending your tower by defeating the enemy units and since everything happens on the same lane, you always have to react to what your enemy does or it will eventually roll you over.

It feels like the AI usually has an advantage, can send more units faster than you and it feels like it always has the right counter units/abilities equipped and playing this game legit would be quite difficult, however...

... almost everything can be cheesed with putting your console into rest mode, which despawns all units on screen, yours and your enemies. The hardest trophies are the "XY Elite" trophies, which are just harder versions of the default game modes from the story mode.

Capture Elite, KotH Elite and Endless Elite become 1/10 because in Capture, flags just keep spawning while the console is in rest mode (the longer you wait, the more flags will spawn) and you can just spam fast units when coming back online; in KotH you just need to capture a part of the lane in the first few seconds, which then nets you points every second or two and it keeps going while being in rest mode and the enemy gets none; in endless you just need to survive for 15 or 20 minutes, and yes the timer keeps going while in rest mode.

Attack Elite and Combat Elite require some strategy, Attack Elite is probably the hardest but can be done quite easily with an all-air unit strat and some luck that the AI doesn't have enough counter units/abilities (credit to @Danny_Johansen) and Combat Elite is a mixed bag and I used a strat given by @zajac9999 which worked often enough to get it done. Both of them don't really require you to master the game, it's more RNG and some luck you don't run into an impossible to beat AI.

The biggest difficulty is not running into bugged trophies honestly... or fall asleep while grinding 5k enemies :').

I didn't even know about that rest mode abuse and didn't really struggle... did have a beautiful glitch that made me have to re do the whole game again though. 

Edited by Reinachii-

2 hours ago, PunisherXD2006 said:

UPDATE LOG:

Back with another update log as it seems like activity has spiked in the last few days and a bunch of suggestions were put up, so here I am 😂

• MLB 19 The Show: Moved to discussion for now until we get a clarification on how easy boosting the hard online trophy is. However, this doesn't matter too much

MLB 19 The Show shouldn't be on the list imo. The online can be easily boosted. The single player trophies aren't difficult. 

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe should be on the list. 

Edited by x7251

Wuppo should be moved to discussion. Only myself and JohnCenaSong have commented on it but are in agreement that it's probably not an 8. Zwepel is the hardest boss in the game and can be cheesed, isn't part of the boss rush, and the Impossible trophy can be made easier by doubling your HP with a glitch

7 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

Any thoughts on Sifu with the 2nd DLC added.  I've read it's brutal from people on-site.  Guide says 3 of 10, don't know how much harder that DLC made it.

Didn’t play it myself but I think it beeing a 3/10 is due to an assistant mode. So I would asume that mode is present in the dlc as well. The main game seems to be very hard without it too

Although I personally believe creating a difficulty list is literally impossible as others have already stated especially when it's seems to turn into a  "he said, she said" situation with the ratings ontop of using such a small metric to measure difficutly, you guys are doing the best job possible so kudos to you guys on actively listening to feedback and trying to constantly improve the spreadsheet. It's awesome (as well as hillarious at times) to see people come together and attempt to find a medium for these challenging games.

In terms of feedback I also agree with @Deadly_Ha_Ha on Wuppo even though he seems to be getting ignored. I also rated this game a 7/10 personally and even though I can possibly see it as an 8 for others, it seems like 3/3 people commenting on it have all rated it as a 7 thus far, maybe it's worthy on being moved to the "Games That Need Discussion".

There is not a world where I see Rabi-Ribi being an 8. I personally rated it a 6.5 and that's only due to me accidently increasing the difficutly of a few bosses on my 0% run by progressing the story before defeating said bosses otherwise it would of been even lower. Might be open for discussion but I don't really have much bullet hell or metroidvania experience and it wasn't difficult what so ever.

Verlet Swing is currently a 10/10. I personally rated it an 8.5 but I might be egoing it a bit and I also live for momentum based games so I picked the mechanics up quite quickly. I'd be interested in hearing @Cruscah or @ExistentialSolid feedback on this one. I think a 9 might be more suited personally.

Them's Fightin' Herds also got mentioned by @Laxus-0, I picked up a physical copy of this but am still yet to start it. However AFAIK the only difficutly comes from the combo trials but you can adjust the game speed to either 10% 25% or 50% making a lot of the harder inputs and links way easier. You can even do this mid combo if you're struggling on a specfic part. Once agian maybe someone else can give some feedback for this especially as I haven't played it yet.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, OzaXD said:

Verlet Swing is currently a 10/10. I personally rated it an 8.5 but I might be egoing it a bit and I also live for momentum based games so I picked the mechanics up quite quickly. I'd be interested in hearing @Cruscah or @ExistentialSolid feedback on this one. I think a 9 might be more suited personally.

9/10 seems fair, I'm pretty sure that VirtualNight recently rated it as a 9 too.

15 hours ago, Baker said:

[...] I see BO4 has been taking off the list, which I’m not against as I would rate it a 6-7, but I don’t like the reasoning behind it. It’s not easily boostable. You really need to be carried by good players. [...]

100% this, BO4 is far from being easily boostable, Blackout is full of no-lifers. I still think that it should stay on the list as an 8, but if it's being removed because you can get carried, other games with co-op where the same thing can happen should also be removed.

13 hours ago, PunisherXD2006 said:
  • Call Of Duty World At War: Moved to discussion until more estimates are given. These seem to be known as the hardest COD games from what I'm seeing. 🤔
  • Call Of Duty Classic: Same case as WaW.

I'd say that I'm very generous with my ratings and, personally, I can't see either above 7/10. World at War is a grenade fiesta, but once you figure out that you can play like crazy and rush to the checkpoints, it's not that bad. Classic is much harder, the health doesn't regenerate and you don't want to hit a checkpoint with low hp, you're kinda forced to play safe there.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Baker said:

I like this. This is how I rate difficulty too. 6=tough. 7=hard. 8=very hard. 9=f*cking hard. 10=near impossible.

That’s why it always annoys me when games that are not too hard get rated a 9/10. (Crash Bandicoot 4)

But ofcourse everyone uses a different rating system.

On a 1-10 scale I call a 4 and a 6 below and above average, respectively. Tough is synonymous with hard and, IMHO, it doesn't really work if you start talking about easy or hard before or after a 5. The whole beauty with a larger scale is that you have much better leverage than with a smaller one and it becomes a bit silly not to use it accordingly.

That people have different opinions is a given, but there has to be a limit where people don't throw around too high numbers. Normally I would agree with Sepheroi's idea of a poll, but I genuinely believe that everybody here talk with honesty and integrity, so it shouldn't be much of an issue.🙂

Edited by Mellenthin
  • Like 1

@VoidVictoriousMaybe I don't remember well, or it's due to the volume of suggestions we're getting, but we've generally tried to listen to the suggestions that do give a fair reason instead of just "I said so" or "I heard it is that difficulty". Maybe there's a few ones we wrongly added in which case they'll get found if someone else speaks up about said games 😅. I also understand your confusion about the addition of unobtainable games, however this is more of a moral reason really, as I'd hate to see a difficulty list that doesn't have something like Gran Turismo 5 on it. So, we've just been going with adding unobtainable games as long as the challenge itself is still obtainable, hope you understand 🙂

@OzaXDI gotta say thank you for appreciating our efforts. Whilst it looks impossible, funny even, we're trying our best to go through with it as having a list that people can look at to see all the hard games would help quite a few people figure out their next challenging game, including myself haha.

We will also take your suggestions into account. Don't worry though, we haven't ignored @Deadly_Ha_Ha and we have discussed moving wuppo amongst the editors, it's just that we've come to the conclusion that doing periodical update logs of a collection of suggestions is a better way to go about it then spamming the forum with replies, hence why we haven't said anything about it. The rest of the suggestions will be taken into account as well, so thank you for those 😁

In relation to the message above, seems like I have to clarify that if your message doesn't immediately get taken into account, it's most likely going to be because you've either just given a rating without any reason, or it is being discussed and will be approved of on an upcoming update log.

On the off-chance that we miss a suggestion completely and it should've been approved, we're sorry, it's just a lot of messages to keep track of and we're trying our best 😅

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OzaXD said:

Them's Fightin' Herds also got mentioned by @Laxus-0, I picked up a physical copy of this but am still yet to start it. However AFAIK the only difficutly comes from the combo trials but you can adjust the game speed to either 10% 25% or 50% making a lot of the harder inputs and links way easier. You can even do this mid combo if you're struggling on a specfic part. Once agian maybe someone else can give some feedback for this especially as I haven't played it yet.

Changing the input speed will do nothing for you. I would go so far and say that this will make it even harder. This becomes more annoying when you have to do motion inputs, especially charge inputs in combination with stand, crouch attacks. Shanty has inputs which needs to be delayed correctly or else her following attack will always whiff. I played this game or else i would had not recommended it.

Edited by Laxus-0
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

It would be nice if players limited their opinions to games they have actually played fully instead of relying on what they have heard or speculation if you guys are serious about this list. I initially thought this was an interesting exercise, but I’ve noticed that the guidelines set forth on the first page aren’t really being followed. Also, I’m extremely confused as to why games with unobtainable trophies or unreleased dlc are being rated when it is impossible to fully play these game especially in the second scenario. It might be worth considering rating games that are 100% completable instead of focusing on those games because the majority of the trophy hunting community doesn’t put unobtainable games on their profile intentionally. I’m not trying to stir the pot, but I think this has gotten a bit off track. These are only my opinions. I wish you guys luck.

This isn't really helpful in anyway.  If we couldn't comment on games that we had not played fully then only 14 or so people could even talk about "Crypt".  Or I couldn't talk about #KillAllZombies for the past week since I had not completed it fully until just last night.  The thread is about discussion, so some ideas can come up, be dismissed, moved to discussion, or cause games to be added or removed.

I brought up Sifu because there is a whole thread and about 200 replies plus so far of people talking about the Arena 2 challenges from the 2nd DLC.  Which caused a massive jump in difficulty in the game.  I haven't played it I just remember seeing the thread, and looking at the trophy lists; so I brought up in the idea that others could discuss and dismiss it or address it if relevant.

Games like Burn Zombie Burn or Gran Turismo 5 didn't lose their difficulty even if you can't get platinum or 100%, therefore they are still difficult games, and some people play games regardless of if they can get a full 100% completion and/if plat.

24 minutes ago, Laxus-0 said:

Changing the input speed will do nothing for you. I would go so far and say that this will make it even harder. This becomes more annoying when you have to do motion inputs, especially charge inputs in combination with stand, crouch attacks.

Fair enough that makes sense. I remember reading someone playing at 50% speed made the trials easier for them so I thought it was worth the mention hence the @. I wasn't sure if you just overlooked this setting since you've completed some much harder FG's. :) 

3 hours ago, PunisherXD2006 said:

@VoidVictoriousMaybe I don't remember well, or it's due to the volume of suggestions we're getting, but we've generally tried to listen to the suggestions that do give a fair reason instead of just "I said so" or "I heard it is that difficulty". Maybe there's a few ones we wrongly added in which case they'll get found if someone else speaks up about said games 😅. I also understand your confusion about the addition of unobtainable games, however this is more of a moral reason really, as I'd hate to see a difficulty list that doesn't have something like Gran Turismo 5 on it. So, we've just been going with adding unobtainable games as long as the challenge itself is still obtainable, hope you understand 🙂

I appreciate the response. I would simply create a separate list of unobtainable games. Burn Zombie Burn is a great example. How can anyone vouch for the difficulty if no one played the dlc because it was never released? Slay the Spire is another one. I’m playing it currently and all of the difficulty stems from RNG and you can save just like X-Com 2. @DrBloodmoney Do you agree about Slay the Spire not being an 8? I would consult with reputable checklist writers more than users in general because they devote a lot of time to justifying their ratings. 

2 hours ago, LegendExeter said:

This isn't really helpful in anyway.  If we couldn't comment on games that we had not played fully then only 14 or so people could even talk about "Crypt".  Or I couldn't talk about #KillAllZombies for the past week since I had not completed it fully until just last night.  The thread is about discussion, so some ideas can come up, be dismissed, moved to discussion, or cause games to be added or removed.

I brought up Sifu because there is a whole thread and about 200 replies plus so far of people talking about the Arena 2 challenges from the 2nd DLC.  Which caused a massive jump in difficulty in the game.  I haven't played it I just remember seeing the thread, and looking at the trophy lists; so I brought up in the idea that others could discuss and dismiss it or address it if relevant.

Games like Burn Zombie Burn or Gran Turismo 5 didn't lose their difficulty even if you can't get platinum or 100%, therefore they are still difficult games, and some people play games regardless of if they can get a full 100% completion and/if plat.

I don’t believe you can render an opinion on something you haven’t played. Just because something has a reputation for being difficult doesn’t mean it is. The reason this thread is so clogged is because of that very action. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I appreciate the response. I would simply create a separate list of unobtainable games. Burn Zombie Burn is a great example. How can anyone vouch for the difficulty if no one played the dlc because it was never released? Slay the Spire is another one. I’m playing it currently and all of the difficulty stems from RNG and you can save just like X-Com 2. @DrBloodmoney Do you agree about Slay the Spire not being an 8? I would consult with reputable checklist writers more than users in general because they devote a lot of time to justifying their ratings. 

I don’t believe you can render an opinion on something you haven’t played. Just because something has a reputation for being difficult doesn’t mean it is. The reason this thread is so clogged is because of that very action. 

DLC Pack 1 was released for Burn Zombie Burn, DLC 2 was never released, the difficulty isn't associated with the DLC; it's related to the medal trophies of the main game.  With all of 32 people out of 75,000 having got the trophy for All Developer Medals.  https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6-burn-zombie-burn/15-friend-of-d6

50% of people gave it a 10 on psp.org  https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/7947-trophy-difficulty-rating/

Its quite obvious the game is extremely difficult.

Anyone can render an opinion on anything.  I don't have to watch a full movie to know if I don't like it for example.  Statistics in general help us to theorize or come to a conclusion on things.  I've never played Crypt, yet due to the people who have completed and said it's hard, the fact it also has low % of achievers, gets me to believe it probably is a hard game.  I don't have to play it to come to this conclusion. 

I don't think the thread is clogged at all because of this, it is a diverse group of players discussing games, and disagreements are natural to arise on what games one person sees as hard versus another, versus glitches or exploits known or unknown.  I think the discussion is what makes it great itself, its shared knowledge, and things we can learn from each other.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

DLC Pack 1 was released for Burn Zombie Burn, DLC 2 was never released, the difficulty isn't associated with the DLC; it's related to the medal trophies of the main game.  With all of 32 people out of 75,000 having got the trophy for All Developer Medals.  https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/6-burn-zombie-burn/15-friend-of-d6

50% of people gave it a 10 on psp.org  https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/7947-trophy-difficulty-rating/

Its quite obvious the game is extremely difficult.

Anyone can render an opinion on anything.  I don't have to watch a full movie to know if I don't like it for example.  Statistics in general help us to theorize or come to a conclusion on things.  I've never played Crypt, yet due to the people who have completed and said it's hard, the fact it also has low % of achievers, gets me to believe it probably is a hard game.  I don't have to play it to come to this conclusion. 

I don't think the thread is clogged at all because of this, it is a diverse group of players discussing games, and disagreements are natural to arise on what games one person sees as hard versus another, versus glitches or exploits known or unknown.  I think the discussion is what makes it great itself, its shared knowledge, and things we can learn from each other.

You are right, anybody can render an opinion about anything. However, if it isn’t based on personal experience I wouldn’t trust it. Your movie analogy is a good example. If you watch 10 minutes of a movie, you can certainly walk out of the theatre if you don’t like it, but that doesn’t make it a bad movie. The discussion and the list are fine, but in my opinion, this is a very clogged thread. As I stated in my first post, that is my opinion. Stating in response: “that my post isn’t helpful in any way” as you did is very hypocritical, don’t you think?

21 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Please don't tag me into this.

Also, sorry about that dude. I can understand not wanting to be involved in this thread. lol

59 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

You are right, anybody can render an opinion about anything. However, if it isn’t based on personal experience I wouldn’t trust it. Your movie analogy is a good example. If you watch 10 minutes of a movie, you can certainly walk out of the theatre if you don’t like it, but that doesn’t make it a bad movie. The discussion and the list are fine, but in my opinion, this is a very clogged thread. As I stated in my first post, that is my opinion. Stating in response: “that my post isn’t helpful in any way” as you did is very hypocritical, don’t you think?

Also, sorry about that dude. I can understand not wanting to be involved in this thread. lol

You say it's your opinion, but it's really a complaint of what the rest of us are participating in, conjecture and discussion over these games.

It's not hypocritical as I could retort, that your post wasn't helpful, is my opinion.

If you don't want to participate in discussing the games difficulty, you don't have to; but you also don't have to come in here and suggest to the rest of us that we can't give our "opinions" on games, unless we all have them 100% completed.  Which I think we have established is absurd.

You are welcome to have the last word, as this thread is now getting off topic, and I don't really care what you have to say honestly.  lol