Hi, I’m Andy

Andumssssssssss

3 hours ago, El Duderino said:

Disclaimer: This messages was written under the influence of generous amounts of alcohol. I take no responsibility for any damage caused by reading this nonsense.

fhnsfgns5fg5ns5fgn5xff4i75.jpg

As a fellow dude with a very similar buzzed mindframe at the moment, this made my night!! Cheers bro 🍻

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 5:07 PM, Andumssssssssss said:

My name is Andy and I am 34 years old. I live in the southern part of the United States (yee-haw) & I’ve been a trophy hunter for a few years now. What started off as a friendly contest within my group of friends sent me down the trophy rabbit hole that I’m currently within today. I’ve used the site for several years but have never really posted on the forums due to social anxiety and just an overall fear of others. So I finally decided to take the plunge and here I am! As far as the games I enjoy to play over the past few years I’ve been leaning into narrative driven and emotional games because they just hit different and leave an impact that stick with me for a long time. Feel free to send me a friend request or a follow if you want, I’m always open to make new friends!

I thought of one more thing that you probably already know. Play what you enjoy and don’t pay attention to anybody that judges you for what you play. Diving into the forums can be a rewarding experience, but a lot of negativity exists in them as well. Don’t let it get to you and you’ll be just fine! 

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I thought of one more thing that you probably already know. Play what you enjoy and don’t pay attention to anybody that judges you for what you play. Diving into the forums can be a rewarding experience, but a lot of negativity exists in them as well. Don’t let it get to you and you’ll be just fine! 

1000% agree with this, it’s better to focus on the positives regardless of what site you’re on, but yeah, there’s always that 1 bad apple trying to spoil the rest of the bunch. Regardless, this isn’t too commonplace from my experience. But yeah, just play what you enjoy and have fun. 

• Like 1

This is such a wholesome thread, love it!

Welcome to the forum, Andy. As a fellow anxiety-ridden individual let me say congrats for building up the courage to post, it can't have been easy but you did it!

As far as emotional, narrative-driven games go - and apologies if already mentioned - I'd say Steins;Gate fits the bill there. One of my favourite stories that really tugs at tue heartstrings. Recently I also played and would suggest Always Sometimes Monsters, which isn't so much a game as it is an examination of people and the things they do to get by in life.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

As far as emotional, narrative-driven games go - and apologies if already mentioned - I'd say Steins;Gate fits the bill there.

Yes! One of the many reasons we are friends is that we both share great taste!  You can even watch the anime after playing the game! It is one of the few times the dubbed version is considered the best version of an anime as well! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nauticus87 said:

As a fellow anxiety-ridden individual let me say congrats for building up the courage to post, it can't have been easy but you did it!

I have moderate-severe anxiety, so yeah it can be hard to open up to people, whether it be online or in person, but it’s always that first step that’s the hardest. 

• Like 2

On 9/29/2023 at 5:07 AM, Andumssssssssss said:

My name is Andy and I am 34 years old. I live in the southern part of the United States (yee-haw) & I’ve been a trophy hunter for a few years now. What started off as a friendly contest within my group of friends sent me down the trophy rabbit hole that I’m currently within today. I’ve used the site for several years but have never really posted on the forums due to social anxiety and just an overall fear of others. So I finally decided to take the plunge and here I am! As far as the games I enjoy to play over the past few years I’ve been leaning into narrative driven and emotional games because they just hit different and leave an impact that stick with me for a long time. Feel free to send me a friend request or a follow if you want, I’m always open to make new friends!

hello :)

• Like 1

On 10/3/2023 at 1:26 AM, VoidVictorious said:

Always do! 

On 10/3/2023 at 2:39 AM, Nauticus87 said:

This is such a wholesome thread, love it!

Welcome to the forum, Andy. As a fellow anxiety-ridden individual let me say congrats for building up the courage to post, it can't have been easy but you did it!

As far as emotional, narrative-driven games go - and apologies if already mentioned - I'd say Steins;Gate fits the bill there. One of my favourite stories that really tugs at tue heartstrings. Recently I also played and would suggest Always Sometimes Monsters, which isn't so much a game as it is an examination of people and the things they do to get by in life.

Social anxiety sufferers unite! I’ve been sitting on Stiens;Gate for years. I’ve been meaning to watch the anime too because I hear really good things! 

• 1 month later...