Trophies Ain't Popping

epic_heroxx

7 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I don't know how but some people are still able to unlock trophies in this game, even though they're supposedly not working any more 🤔.

Can confirm there was a patch today that once I login got the 50 stars trophy then completed a race & achieved a few others. Don't fully know if all trophies are fixed but least they are popping as of now.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2023 at 10:52 AM, HuntingFever said:

Have any of you guys played the PS4 version as well? It could be the trophies are only bugged if you have another version on your account. I say this, because people are still earning trophies in the PS5 version 🤔.

I was getting all the trophies on PS5, after the release to the general public, I wasn't able to login. After the patch everything went downhill. I did the cross-progession with the Xbox Series X and Nintendo Switch. And nope, the last couple of trophies are not unlocking on any console.

On 9/29/2023 at 12:32 PM, epic_heroxx said:

Nope never played any other version besides the ps5 version yesterday & as everyone is saying none of the tracking on the trophies is updating so I would assume its just bugged at the time. A work around that I have no clue would work is all versions on the game from pc/xbox & so on save transfer over, so I would assume you would be able to transfer your ps5 save to pc play on pc 100% the achievements & then re-transfer your save back to ps5 & get all the trophies that way. Again no clue if that will fix the trophies & even pop but it might be a quick work around till they fix it (if they fix it).

If you unlock the trophies in one console for example PS5, when you sync your progression to another console, let's say Xbox X, all trophies will be unlocked. I know because it happened to me.

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2023 at 10:12 PM, Vip_Sphinx said:

If you unlock the trophies in one console for example PS5, when you sync your progression to another console, let's say Xbox X, all trophies will be unlocked. I know because it happened to me.

Hello,

Since I started playing on my Switch it seems my progress for Experienced Crew stopped and is currently stuck at 64% despite I never played any online game from the Switch

Yet the progress for other trophies such as Perfectly poised and Framed continued and unlocked.

I do not know if it is because of the Switch/PS5 sync or because a patch blocking my progress.

EDIT: playing with the most recent character may block the progress. I changed and played with some older characters and progress worked.

Edited by FebuKev
It works now