Trophies Ain't Popping

epic_heroxx

Starting playing a little after launch & was sure to acquire more than 50 stars on maps got the in game achievement but no trophy pop. Assumed maybe it just needed something else to push it to pop so I recently just got the throwing 200 objects backwards & still no trophy pop. So assuming trophies are either glitched or bugged at least for me. (Extra Info) I never played the beta or any of the pre-releases & am on the ps5 version & also created "Disney Speedstorm account" so. If you have any solutions or similar things are happening lmk? Other than that game seems pretty easy to get the 100% & is pretty fun.

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Have any of you guys played the PS4 version as well? It could be the trophies are only bugged if you have another version on your account. I say this, because people are still earning trophies in the PS5 version 🤔.

Nope never played any other version besides the ps5 version yesterday & as everyone is saying none of the tracking on the trophies is updating so I would assume its just bugged at the time. A work around that I have no clue would work is all versions on the game from pc/xbox & so on save transfer over, so I would assume you would be able to transfer your ps5 save to pc play on pc 100% the achievements & then re-transfer your save back to ps5 & get all the trophies that way. Again no clue if that will fix the trophies & even pop but it might be a quick work around till they fix it (if they fix it).

58 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I'm guessing you guys are playing the version that is free to play and didn't buy the game? 

I bet they are bugging out because of that. Sony probably forgot to flip whatever switch that allows the trophies to unlock from like, "demo" to "purchased" or something like that 

No, I bought the game back in July and the last 3 trophies I needed did not unlock yesterday. The patch they released yesterday screwed things up.

I was mainly playing Speedstorm on Xbox series X before game became free to play. Yesterday I downloaded PS5 and PS4 version. I played on PS5 version and half of trophies auto popped. Other half you just need done them once not grind to trigger these trophies to unlock. I got 100% on PS5 in 45mins. Then I tried PS4 version, no auto pop and I can’t unlock any of it. 

12 hours ago, veryrareoriginal said:

I don't think support tickets really do anything. I'm pretty sure they're well aware of the issue

Support tickets don't ever hurt especially w/ smaller games sure they won't get the issue fixed within the day but the more people that create a support ticket the more likely it jumps to the top of their radar. Grant they are more likely focused on fixing server issues since almost everyday since launch the game has experienced some server issues later in the day.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BARD_BARD said:

I didn't do anything differently but mine suddenly worked a few hours ago. Not sure if theres a fix rolling out or what. They were still bugged at the start of the session but suddenly everything started working when i leveled a character up.

Never mind, Ive played a bit today and just realised everything stopped tracking again. Odd behavior. Maybe if you leave it open for a long enough session it fixes itself for a bit, who knows.