Banned for nothing

MertG80

31 minutes ago, iriihutoR84 said:

If you aren't a cheater then you must have like 50 different PS3 consoles which you kept offline and then randomly synched when you felt like it.

This^

I've just looked at his profile and it reeks of CFW usage, because the timestamps are all over the place. If confirmed, he will be perma-off the leaderboards with no option except to start a new account from scratch (though it wouldn't surprise me if Sly just nuked his account outright).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

Just now, veryrareoriginal said:

Can someone educate me on why this person's profile timestamps are all over the place? To me they just seem normal but i guess for the educated it screams they've cheated

He used CFW to either insert the lists for games he doesn't own or alter the ones he does, then screwed up the timestamp editing in a poor attempt to make them plausible.

1 hour ago, MertG80 said:

I got banned on the game black ops 2 for impossible timestamps and then I checked every trophy and I don’t get it which ones are the with impossible timestamps because I played the game without cheats or anything can someone help me ?

As Karen Dunbar would say:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, veryrareoriginal said:

Can someone educate me on why this person's profile timestamps are all over the place? To me they just seem normal but i guess for the educated it screams they've cheated

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1170-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/MertG80

Just take a look at the trophies for completing 480 missions and the one for completing 240 and you'll see the cheating.

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1170-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/MertG80

Just take a look at the trophies for completing 480 missions and the one for completing 240 and you'll see the cheating.

Obviously he's just so good that he went back in time to do the 480 missions before doing the 240 missions, duh. He's a pro gamer. 

• Haha 1