Why are there so many new people entering this game, I don't understand it

Wabo_RockyXD

I know that the game was delisted from the store 8 years ago and until 2019 gamestop was selling codes for the game, which is no longer possible, so until now I don't understand how so many people are coming to this particular version of the game if in theory it is inaccessible.  I also know that they gave it in the ps plus about 11 years ago, but I really doubt if that could also be a reason for the new people who arrive

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Wabo_RockyXD said:

I also know that they gave it in the ps plus about 11 years ago, but I really doubt if that could also be a reason for the new people who arrive

I got it from plus and didn't play it until 2021. It's not exactly unheard of for people to not play games until years later.

That said piracy is also very easy on vita.

Edited by MrHealthy

6 hours ago, blazkowicz6 said:

What a weird question,perhaps they arranged some boosting on discord.

Do they seriously do that on Discord?, because I also doubt about easily passing your account data to random people 

9 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

I got it from plus and didn't play it until 2021. It's not exactly unheard of for people to not play games until years later.

That said piracy is also very easy on vita.

I do know that there are quite a few cases like that, but even so ckklndigo I find it strange how many people seem to have just arrived and some are not subscribed to ps plus. 

A while ago I also asked myself, if there are people who play this making legal trophies even if they were playing on a pirated vita, could they be flagged by the system? 

34 minutes ago, Wabo_RockyXD said:

A while ago I also asked myself, if there are people who play this making legal trophies even if they were playing on a pirated vita, could they be flagged by the system? 

I THINK that it would have to be a circumstance where the a trophy/trophies itself is "unobtainable", or the game is online only/otherwise fully inaccessible. 

I don't think there's a way to 100% prove someone pirated most games unless they admit it themselves 

Edited by SpaceIsDandy

39 minutes ago, Wabo_RockyXD said:

I also doubt about easily passing your account data to random people

No need to share your account details. No need to pirate the game or hack your console. No need for a witch hunt.

Lots of people buy games and don't play them for years. Nothing nefarious about this at all, just a skewed perception of reality.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

I THINK that it would have to be a circumstance where the a trophy/trophies itself is "unobtainable", or the game is online only/otherwise fully inaccessible. 

I don't think there's a way to 100% prove someone pirated most games unless they admit it themselves 

It's too complicated to be honest, honestly, I saw this version years ago and I wanted to try it, I guess it's bad luck, I would have liked to platinum this one since pvz is one of my favorite childhood games