Checklist for nearly everything

Hartgroove

On 10/21/2023 at 6:08 PM, John_the_twix said:

Wiki does not have a lot of Stigmas tbh. Check bottom of the Tower of Penance. That's the one I was missing. Byron one.

You got the trophy?

Did you use the stigma checklist? Or are there many other missing?

Of all stigmas, is there any missable?

Edited by Laurones

for those who got all weapons/armors, did you have to farm umbral scouring to retrieve all objects from boss remambrances? or does a second run provides enough umbral scouring to get all needed items? because at the end of the 1st run, I'm pretty short of umbral scouring considering the total amount needed for all boss items, and I have already discovered almost every stigma in the first run

1 hour ago, CaptHowdy_84 said:

for those who got all weapons/armors, did you have to farm umbral scouring to retrieve all objects from boss remambrances? or does a second run provides enough umbral scouring to get all needed items? because at the end of the 1st run, I'm pretty short of umbral scouring considering the total amount needed for all boss items, and I have already discovered almost every stigma in the first run

I farmed them and bought all wep/armor, but I guess it is possible to just move to ng+ and farm it there (keeping in mind that you will have to kill bosses again and get all remembrances again)

On 10/14/2023 at 5:40 PM, Hartgroove said:

Created a simple checklist for myself to keep track of things, maybe it could be useful for someone.

All the values taken from the wiki https://thelordsofthefallen.wiki.fextralife.com

In case you find anything missing, please let me know.

https://completion-list.github.io/check-list/#/lordsofthefallen/weapons

About stigmas:

In your list there are stigma of the wealth and stigma of a robbery. There's a comment on wiki saying that they're the same stigma and apparently the list was edited.

Could you or anyone confirm if they're the same or not?

Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Hartgroove said:

It is the same, thank you for noticing, fixed.

There's a "miner's stigma" in sunless skein on the checklist that  isn't pointed on wiki. 

I explored the skein map but only found the "fallen victim's stigma".

Don't know if could be a mistake. But if it exists, is possible to give me a hint about its location?

Edit: Nvm. Found it.

Edited by Laurones

2 Stigmas in Pilgrims Perch. 

The second being; 

From the Belled Rise Vestige (Bell Room/Blind Agatha) follow the main story path down the tunnel to the cavern with the pool of water, transfer to umbral, drop into the drained pool and follow the only route going up until you exit the cave structure and you’re overlooking a group of enemies on a large platform. On the right side of the platform is a hanging cage with a Stigma. Shortcut ladder on left back to Belled Rise Vestige. Be aware of the charging Ardent Penitents. 

Edited by razthaking

4 hours ago, razthaking said:

2 Stigmas in Pilgrims Perch. 

The second being; 

From the Belled Rise Vestige (Bell Room/Blind Agatha) follow the main story path down the tunnel to the cavern with the pool of water, transfer to umbral, drop into the drained pool and follow the only route going up until you exit the cave structure and you’re overlooking a group of enemies on a large platform. On the right side of the platform is a hanging cage with a Stigma. Shortcut ladder on left back to Belled Rise Vestige. Be aware of the charging Ardent Penitents. 

I've seen this on powerpyx's guide but I can't play know to confirm. Did you find it?

powerpyx's guide says there're 60 stigmas.

This checklist have 59.

Without checking, the new pilgrim's perch stigma would be the 60th.

I'm trying to crosscheck both guides but the way powerpyx listed makes it hard. There's no name and the description of the locations is confusing.

I think the one he described in forserken fen seems different. 

1 hour ago, Laurones said:

I've seen this on powerpyx's guide but I can't play know to confirm. Did you find it?

This checklist have 59.

Without checking, the new pilgrim's perch stigma would be the 60th.

I'm trying to crosscheck both guides but the way powerpyx listed makes it hard. There's no name and the description of the locations is confusing.

I think the one he described in forserken fen seems different. 

If you also count the Defiled Sepulchur, the one that appears after deafeating the light reaper and then the one for Elianne The Starved - I’m getting 62 Stigma’s. I asked PowerPyx about doing a video guide for them and he won’t be due to time constraints.

Edited by razthaking

6 hours ago, razthaking said:

Right! thanks, it is next to the Hallowed Sentinel Scripture, the one you need for the Exacter Dunmire quest, i forgot to add it.

Added and called CAGE STIGMA.

1 hour ago, Laurones said:

This checklist have 59.

I will probably clean them up if i decide to do another run, was not focusing on them. 

Or if someone wants to contribute i would gladly update the checklist.

Maybe it wold also make sense to name them properly, wiki came up with the arbitrary names for them, and powerpyx just put numbers.

Hard to cross check.

Edited by Hartgroove

1 hour ago, razthaking said:

If you also count the Defiled Sepulchur, the one that appears after deafeating the light reaper and then the one for Elianne The Starved - I’m getting 62 Stigma’s. I asked PowerPyx about doing a video guide for them and he won’t be due to time constraints.

Added both, thanks.

1 hour ago, razthaking said:

1) I guess the light reaper's stigma (after defeating him) is listed in this checklist on bramis castle list. Is should be on upper calrath. Or in the bramis there's another lightreaper's stigma?

2) the Elianne the starved I'm assuming that is the one we find in mother's lull after umbral ending. It needs to be added.

3) I'm not aware of the defiled sepulchre one. Easy to spot?

On 10/14/2023 at 5:40 PM, Hartgroove said:

Created a simple checklist for myself to keep track of things, maybe it could be useful for someone.

All the values taken from the wiki https://thelordsofthefallen.wiki.fextralife.com

In case you find anything missing, please let me know.

https://completion-list.github.io/check-list/#/lordsofthefallen/weapons

You answered my questions fixing the list! Thanks.

The drustan's stigma and the drustan's final stigma are different?

Edited by Laurones

19 minutes ago, Laurones said:

1) I guess the light reaper's stigma (after defeating him) is listed in this checklist on bramis castle list. Is should be on upper calrath. Or in the bramis there's another lightreaper's stigma?

No, it was so in the wiki for some reason, i moved it now.

19 minutes ago, Laurones said:

The drustan's stigma and the drustan's final stigma are different?

Yes, one in the burning house on the way to the castle, where you have to remove the umbral block.

Another one in the throne room upstairs.

Seems like Drustan is a very important figure, both stigmas will be missing if you don't follow his quest.

Edited by Hartgroove

24 minutes ago, Ryudoz said:

Does the checklist update automatically when it's updated or do I need to find the new version?

Automatically, just refresh the page.

If it is not refreshed it's probably cache, either keep refreshing or use hard refresh if on desktop (shift button).

10 hours ago, Hartgroove said:

Ok all seems fixed, now we have 62 stigmas.

Let me know if some of them are not clear, i will add descriptions.

The stigma of the boss in path of devotion should count as the 63rd? 

Edited by Laurones

I've just seen that you've added the red skull stigma in the Fief. You point out the stigmas linked to the Halloween event, right ? In this case there are 4 mores stigmas you can add. I presume they don't count towards the trophy but the helm looks nice and it has +30% discovery so it's definitely worth doing the quest 🙂