Checklist for nearly everything

Hartgroove

14 minutes ago, Hartgroove said:

Does anyone know if Weeping Abbess Mitre helm (alternative version of the normal helm in Abbess set) can be only dropped from the Abbess Ursula boss?

It did not drop for me, got body armor instead.

Also how do i get Gerlinde's Hammer? I have to give her the final rune instead of the Sparky?

No, fortunately the normal abbess from The Empyrean can drop any abbess item: both helmets, chalice, staff, everything.

43 minutes ago, HSmzg said:

Knight with holy casts in this location? near shortcut to main hub?
you mean 
1. Speak  at cliff
2. kill guy at shortcut
3. Kill ruiner
4. Speak at shrine?

what i do
ng+ 234

ng ++ 134

Here is what popped this emote in my ng+ run.

Spoke to her in Sactuary -> Spoke to her near hounds boss -> killed Holy guy (near shortcut to bridge, yeah) -> Spoke to her overlooking Holy guy's area -> Killed Ruiner -> Killed Infernal Enchantress and get her flesh -> Teleported to Adyr altar and she was there. Spoke to her and she gave me emote.

47 minutes ago, Hartgroove said:

Does anyone know if Weeping Abbess Mitre helm (alternative version of the normal helm in Abbess set) can be only dropped from the Abbess Ursula boss?

It did not drop for me, got body armor instead.

Also how do i get Gerlinde's Hammer? I have to give her the final rune instead of the Sparky?

You get Gerlinde's Hammer after you kill her in Umbral Ending.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, John_the_twix said:

Here is what popped this emote in my ng+ run.

Spoke to her in Sactuary -> Spoke to her near hounds boss -> killed Holy guy (near shortcut to bridge, yeah) -> Spoke to her overlooking Holy guy's area -> Killed Ruiner -> Killed Infernal Enchantress and get her flesh -> Teleported to Adyr altar and she was there. Spoke to her and she gave me emote.

You get Gerlinde's Hammer after you kill her in Umbral Ending.

Okay, thanks....

Sorry for additional questions, but
1. You spoke with her BEFORE killed holy guy?
2. After holy guy she still standing at cliff? In my ng+ she instantly teleported to shrine
3. You dont spoke with  her after killing Ruiner? Just go forward, kill Infernal Enchantress  and go to shrine in first time after that? 

Edited by HSmzg

6 minutes ago, HSmzg said:

Okay, thanks....

Sorry for additional questions, but
1. You spoke with her BEFORE killed holy guy?
2. After holy guy she still standing at cliff? In my ng+ she instantly teleported to shrine
3. You dont spoke with  her after killing Ruiner? Just go forward, kill Infernal Enchantress  and go to shrine in first time after that? 

1) After
2) Yeah, she was still standing at the cliff till I killed Infernal Enchantress
3) Kinda, I ran to shrine to activate Vestige after I have killed Holy guy and spoke to her. She did not move from the cliff. After I have activated Vestige -> went on killing Ruiner and Enchantress.

• Like 1

Trying to outline the main progressing route with all the quests, so far i have this.

https://completion-list.github.io/check-list/#/lordsofthefallen/route

The idea is if you follow these steps up to Bramis Castle, without cleansing any beacons or killing any NPCs, you can do any ending from that point.

Maybe someone with more knowledge could review it.

I marked the most missable steps related to Kukajin and Byron quests.

Edited by Hartgroove

12 hours ago, John_the_twix said:

This list is pretty accurate. I used it to get rings+pendants/armor/weapon/gestures/spells achievement.

Alright thanks. I just completed my radiant ending with some side quests. Will start to collect all possible remaining items based on that list (thanks OP!) waiting for the fast travel to be added to the NG+!

And hopefully I'll be able to plat the game with just a second run...

Edited by CaptHowdy_84

1 hour ago, razthaking said:

Has anyone come across the armour pieces:

Arm Fungus

Torso Fungus

I think those drop in the Sunless Skein, from the green zombies, they are found in the normal world, after the vestige VESTIGE OF HOODED ANTULI go to the barred gate use lamp and drop down to the poison lake. I think i saw them there. Describing path by memory, not 100% sure.

24 minutes ago, Hartgroove said:

I think those drop in the Sunless Skein, from the green zombies, they are found in the normal world, after the vestige VESTIGE OF HOODED ANTULI go to the barred gate use lamp and drop down to the poison lake. I think i saw them there. Describing path by memory, not 100% sure.

I’ll have a look but I think they are ‘Fetid Sacrifices’ 

1 hour ago, razthaking said:

Has anyone come across the armour pieces:

Arm Fungus

Torso Fungus

This is all I need and there’s zero info on the location/mob

The invisible venom archers from Revelation Depths drop them. You have 3 after one shortcut bridge (2 before and 1 after).

12 hours ago, HSmzg said:

Complete list of stigmas twice, definitely check all endings and light reaper stigmas, also from quests
aaaaand nothing
Any tricks? Maybe some super hidden stigma not at wiki yet?

Wiki does not have a lot of Stigmas tbh. Check bottom of the Tower of Penance. That's the one I was missing. Byron one.

8 hours ago, John_the_twix said:

Wiki does not have a lot of Stigmas tbh. Check bottom of the Tower of Penance. That's the one I was missing. Byron one.

You mean in the Tancred arena?

There are 2 in total in the tower right? One that gives the Perception Wisp and another in the boss arena.

If there is another, could you please describe where it is?

UPD. Nvm found it. it is at the very bottom, outside, behind the crossbowman.

Very easy to miss. So it is 3 in total in the tower of penance.

Edited by Hartgroove

2 hours ago, victorrfuego said:

The checklist has been amazing to use! Only thing I’m really worried about is the stigmas so I’m gonna try to run through what’s on the checklist before I start NG+

Stigmas is the questionable part atm unfortunately, i took them from the wiki, but it is a mess, they made mistakes there. And some stigmas in the wiki just missing, i haven't found them all yet, would nice if someone who found them all helped writing the full list.

I am going through the game and checking the locations, if you see anything missing, please let me know.

4 minutes ago, karamutengo said:

About the stigmas:

Do you need to collect it all with the same character? I mean, you get 1 stigma for each ending, meaning, you have to play until NG++ (1 for each ending) with the same cha.
I really hope its not like this.

You need to have all Stigmas on 1 character, yes. Adyr ending does not have additional Stigma. Only Radiance and Umbral has.

• Like 1

Just now, John_the_twix said:

You need to have all Stigmas on 1 character, yes. Adyr ending does not have additional Stigma. Only Radiance and Umbral has.

Thank you very much.
So i did the radiance ending, if I do it right, I can do the Umbral Ending and get the "all stigmas" trophy?