Checklist for nearly everything

Hartgroove

50 minutes ago, ArkoDark said:

I've just seen that you've added the red skull stigma in the Fief. You point out the stigmas linked to the Halloween event, right ? In this case there are 4 mores stigmas you can add. I presume they don't count towards the trophy but the helm looks nice and it has +30% discovery so it's definitely worth doing the quest 🙂

I was not aware that it was linked to the event, thank you. Removed it. I don't think i should add temporary stuff and confuse people later.

Edited by Hartgroove

On 10/27/2023 at 9:40 PM, Hartgroove said:

I was not aware that it was linked to the event, thank you. Removed it. I don't think i should add temporary stuff and confuse people later.

Got this gesture yesterday.

That's what I did:

1) talked to her twice in pilgrim's perch (before the boss with parasite and the archer boss);

2) talked to her in fitzroy's gorge and immediately killed the crimson rector Percival (she moved right after to the next point);

3) talked to her at ady's shrine (had to close and restart the game to trigger the conversation) and got the gesture.

1 hour ago, CaptHowdy_84 said:

Any hint? I didn't find her in forsaken fen, but directly in the shrine... 

That is the problem, check the route tab in the check list, I described it in Fitzroy gorge section.

—-

Be careful with Damarose quest here, it seems glitchy, or you just have to be precise. First speak to her on the cliff, she overlooks Crimson Rector Percival, kill Crimson Rector Percival and find her in Adyr's altar. This is where she gives Laughter gesture, some people having trouble getting it, try reloading game or resting multiple times until you get it.

Edited by Hartgroove

31 minutes ago, Abadeon2811 said:

awesome list, thanks 🙂 just wish the game would allow to sort items because this back and forth is quite annoying :)

Thanks.

Items in the game sorted by weight and in the wiki they sorted by name.

I was thinking about either sorting them by weight in the checklist so they appear as in the game, or adding weight to the description.

Maybe i will do that, i had the same problem. 

11 hours ago, Abadeon2811 said:

just wish the game would allow to sort items because this back and forth is quite annoying :)

Ok I've decided to add weights and sort items properly, i scraped wiki for item weights, and didn't really check it manually, if you find any errors, please let me know. 

Or maybe someone wold like to contribute, i can share data file.

Edited by Hartgroove
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Hartgroove said:

Ok I've decided to add weights and sort items properly, i scraped wiki for item weights, and didn't really check it manually, if you find any errors, please let me know. 

thanks a lot for the effort you put in creating the checklist and mantaining it up to date. got my plat yesterday and your checklist helped a lot. At a certain point I preferred to print it as I don't have a laptop near my ps5, so I had to take screenshots as there's no print functionality.

Thanks again!!!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hartgroove said:

I actually enjoyed the name sorting in your doc and felt like the game needs to offer the same at some point.

57 minutes ago, Ryudoz said:

I actually enjoyed the name sorting in your doc and felt like the game needs to offer the same at some point.

I agree it had some benefits, easier to find item by name in the list.

But this way it is easier to find the item you missing in the game.

Maybe i should add different items sortings...

Uhm... I just realised something, the sets that you can only acquire with pvp, co-op end revenge... they also count towards the plat???
That would mean... at least 1000 pvp wins?! or if you have 500, you can buy all items below 500?
Because I'm not doing 1000 + pvp matches (supposing I win each time -_- )

pls pls pls pls... :)

5 minutes ago, Abadeon2811 said:

Uhm... I just realised something, the sets that you can only acquire with pvp, co-op end revenge... they also count towards the plat???
That would mean... at least 1000 pvp wins?! or if you have 500, you can buy all items below 500?
Because I'm not doing 1000 + pvp matches (supposing I win each time -_- )

pls pls pls pls... :)

All items from shrines are NOT needed for platinum. 100% confirmed 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, reiner- said:

Has anyone found that the wiki is missing any armour/sets? I feel I have cross checked all the sets thoroughly multiple times yet still no trophy. 

Is there a super rare drop that most people ended up finding last? 

I just used the checklist from this topic and got both trophies without any issue.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CaptHowdy_84 said:

You should use the checklist at the beginning of this topic, it's 100% accurate in terms of weapons, armors and accessories. It's what I uses for my plat

Will do.

I have been using Fextralife and there are a couple of missing sets in their list.

Working through the armour list right now, and it's making me curse the developers for how poorly the sorting is done for the inventory in-game. Just checking what I have and don't have to compare with a list of all armour pieces took me two hours because of the broken sorting system, so if anyone else is going for this, I'd recommend keeping track from the get go and not look through the armour and weapon lists at the end

• Like 1

Yesterday three hours of farming for those stupid trousers from the striders enemy in the swamp, even with the bountiful ring, pumpkin head, a rune on a shield that increase discovery and the Umbral eye. Lol

On 11/1/2023 at 6:41 PM, reiner- said:

Will do.

I have been using Fextralife and there are a couple of missing sets in their list.

What's missing? 

17 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Yesterday three hours of farming for those stupid trousers from the striders enemy in the swamp, even with the bountiful ring, pumpkin head, a rune on a shield that increase discovery and the Umbral eye. Lol

What's missing? 

From memory the Grace of Adyr Scalp helm and the Blessed Carrion Knight set. There maybe be more.

The list here from the OP is spot on.

• Like 1