Checklist for nearly everything

Hartgroove

1 hour ago, Hartgroove said:

Created a simple checklist for myself to keep track of things, maybe it could be useful for someone.

All the values taken from the wiki https://thelordsofthefallen.wiki.fextralife.com

In case you find anything missing, please let me know.

https://completion-list.github.io/check-list/#/lordsofthefallen/weapons

Pretty awesome work. The game is huge and i hope backtracking isn't much of an issue. Im already confused at the order of past areas. The vestige descriptions don't help much lol

Yeah I was gonna try heading back and getting weapons and armour etc before i started ng+, turns out you can’t even get the trophies yet since there are armour and weapon pieces locked behind the community donation thing

Great job on the check list though, gonna come in handy 👍

4 hours ago, FUNKYBOY6 said:

Yeah I was gonna try heading back and getting weapons and armour etc before i started ng+, turns out you can’t even get the trophies yet since there are armour and weapon pieces locked behind the community donation thing

Great job on the check list though, gonna come in handy 👍

Someone in the PowerPyx Trophy List said: "FYI, some people said that they patched the armor trophy to not longer required the armor for the shrine, the ones that cost online currency. Its not confirmed, so lets see if someone can confirm it."

So it sounds like the trophies are obtainable without the community donation thing

17 hours ago, raithian25 said:

Someone in the PowerPyx Trophy List said: "FYI, some people said that they patched the armor trophy to not longer required the armor for the shrine, the ones that cost online currency. Its not confirmed, so lets see if someone can confirm it."

So it sounds like the trophies are obtainable without the community donation thing

you still need to beat NG+ hell even NG++ to get all pieces of armor, weapons and do all questlines I rather farm 60 covenants items than do those missable side quests...

1 hour ago, mati11120 said:

you still need to beat NG+ hell even NG++ to get all pieces of armor, weapons and do all questlines I rather farm 60 covenants items than do those missable side quests...

And with the way NG+ works, this Platinum is going to be a nightmare. 

Wildfire Ring - Winterberry sells this item if you complete the quest line "Find the Thief". Completing the quest will trigger Byron and Winterberry to move to Skyrest Bridge and add new wares (including this item) to the merchant's shop.

https://thelordsofthefallen.wiki.fextralife.com/Wildfire+Ring

Envenomed Ring - i don't know.

1 hour ago, Hartgroove said:

Wildfire Ring - Winterberry sells this item if you complete the quest line "Find the Thief". Completing the quest will trigger Byron and Winterberry to move to Skyrest Bridge and add new wares (including this item) to the merchant's shop.

https://thelordsofthefallen.wiki.fextralife.com/Wildfire+Ring

Envenomed Ring - i don't know.

Envenomed Ring - you get it during or after you finish Kukajin quest. I just got it in inventory after I have finished it.

• Like 2

On 10/17/2023 at 3:00 PM, John_the_twix said:

Still cannot find 1 emote and 1 Eye:

Laughter - Have no idea where
Umbral Eye of Lost Berescu - Also no idea where. It seems one guy found them all.

I also want to know where to find laughter. I assume that probably is attached to some NPC sidequest?

Umbral Eye of Lost Berescu is a bit bitch to find. Is in Bramis Castle. A bit after dealing with Damarose, you will reach a place of lava where you will find a door blocked by an umbral wall, and you will have to soulflay a couple of entities to open it. Is in the broken tower where you find Drustan items if you have been following his quest. There is also a stigma inside. To the side of that tower will be a lava river that you can create a shortcut using umbral platforms. If you look far of that path, to the far castle wall, you will see an umbral belly in the distance that you can soulflay (you need to point the camera a bit up to see it).

Btw, anyone nows about Adyrqamar Ring? Where is it?

Edited by Galserik

1 hour ago, Galserik said:

I also want to know where to find laughter. I assume that probably is attached to some NPC sidequest?

Umbral Eye of Lost Berescu is a bit bitch to find. Is in Bramis Castle. A bit after dealing with Damarose, you will reach a place of lava where you will find a door blocked by an umbral wall, and you will have to soulflay a couple of entities to open it. Is in the broken tower where you find Drustan items if you have been following his quest. There is also a stigma inside. To the side of that tower will be a lava river that you can create a shortcut using umbral platforms. If you look far of that path, to the far castle wall, you will see an umbral belly in the distance that you can soulflay (you need to point the camera a bit up to see it).

Btw, anyone nows about Adyrqamar Ring? Where is it?

Laughter - For NPC quest Damarose. As soon as she moves to Adyr temple and you speak to her - you receive it.

Umbral Eye of Lost Berescu - I can send screen probably. It is exactly as described. It helped me to go into Photo Mode and I saw it instantly :D

Adyrqamar Ring - Sold by one of the merchants. Stormund after you find him in Abbey or Winterberry, when she moves to Skybridge.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, John_the_twix said:

Laughter - For NPC quest Damarose. As soon as she moves to Adyr temple and you speak to her - you receive it.

Umbral Eye of Lost Berescu - I can send screen probably. It is exactly as described. It helped me to go into Photo Mode and I saw it instantly :D

Adyrqamar Ring - Sold by one of the merchants. Stormund after you find him in Abbey or Winterberry, when she moves to Skybridge.

Thanks!!

4 hours ago, HSmzg said:

Hi guys
looking for

paladins pendant (if you not start as dark crusader)
laugher gesture

also, what about randon weapon and armor enemies drop? we really need collect all that staff?

You need to collect every single piece of equipment, yes. Except shrines I guess.

and Pendant is pretty much explained on wiki: "I found this in bramis castle very close to the Vestige of the Bloody Pilgrim. There is a lava pool with a ruiner in it and the pendant was there lying on a corpse looking similiarly to the paladin. Now I'm sure i didnt miss this the first time around, so maybe there is a trigger for it to appear."

27 minutes ago, John_the_twix said:

You need to collect every single piece of equipment, yes. Except shrines I guess.

and Pendant is pretty much explained on wiki: "I found this in bramis castle very close to the Vestige of the Bloody Pilgrim. There is a lava pool with a ruiner in it and the pendant was there lying on a corpse looking similiarly to the paladin. Now I'm sure i didnt miss this the first time around, so maybe there is a trigger for it to appear."

I complete her quest and spoke with her in temple  on ng+ and ng++ - nothing, just can offer her a saw

16 minutes ago, John_the_twix said:

Maybe you actually need to speak to her in all places before she moves to Adyr?

Yes, I spoke with her near sancuary, at doggy boss, an cliff before shrine and, finally, at shrine

Edited by HSmzg

Does anyone know if Weeping Abbess Mitre helm (alternative version of the normal helm in Abbess set) can be only dropped from the Abbess Ursula boss?

It did not drop for me, got body armor instead.

Also how do i get Gerlinde's Hammer? I have to give her the final rune instead of the Sparky?

15 minutes ago, John_the_twix said:

Maybe difference is that I have killed boss before that? The holy guy

Knight with holy casts in this location? near shortcut to main hub?
you mean 
1. Speak  at cliff
2. kill guy at shortcut
3. Kill ruiner
4. Speak at shrine?

what i do
ng+ 234

ng ++ 134