Robocop Trophy Thoughts

Helyx

On 10/27/2023 at 8:40 PM, PoundofLife89-_- said:

50$ for a easy 8 hour platinum is too much, 30 dollars would be fair.

The game itself is good, designed in the old school way. But always the same enemies and level processes are already old-fashioned.

It's just a pure story shooter where you shoot your way without much story or variety. I can still recommend it but never for the price.

I'd sooner have a focused short game than one like assassin's creed which is full of bloat

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Platinum Trophy yesterday, pretty easy set overall, took me about 12 hours on Extreme difficulty.

I suggest putting first 6 levels to Engineering and Deduction, rest is totally up to the player. I had plenty of skill points if you pretty much do all the side quests, I even lost to ED 209 and the SWAT team, still got plenty to max out 4 skills. The shooting range trophy might take some to practice, but trust me, you'll get it with practice. Story wise better than ROBOCOP 3 for sure and the main villain looks like Hans Gruber (RIP Alan Rickman).

Towards the end got skills points like candy, if you look around the levels too, plenty of OCP skill disks.

For a quick Platinum Hunt I totally recommend ROBOCOP, I definitely buy that for a dollar.

Edited by ZiiLak

• 2 weeks later...

I got platinum two days ago.

I'm pretty sure there's another way to get the Good Eyes, Murphy trophy from one of the side quests based on Youtube comments I've read. However, if going for the traditional way, 3 engineering points are needed. It took me slightly longer as I reloaded an earlier chapter to get the points.

The 250 points is easy if you max out the pistol upgrade for focus. It only took me like 4 tries after completing the game. 

Only slightly annoying trophy is the Officer of the Month trophy. I recommend doing the first mission in the game and clear all objectives including finding every collectible. Guaranteed to get A rank. I tried mission 15 twice and that didn't help. Otherwise, pretty fun and enjoyable platinum. Hope this game gets a sequel.

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2023 at 5:45 PM, Snake2410 said:

Quality mode had bad stuttering during cutscenes.  That to me was more annoying than any artifact issues or blurriness.  But I also didn't notice any of that on the opening level though so I don't know.

Two questions on trophies I'm hoping you'll be willing to answer.  

How hard was the 250pts in the Shooting Gallery trophy.

And how hard was it to get the clear the Old Factory in less than 10 minutes trophy?

I'm playing on normal difficulty and would like to avoid playing on easy for them if I can, but those two sound like ones I may have issues with.  I'm not the greatest at FPS's but so far this doesn't seem too bad for me.  I may need to tweak sensitivity a little more though.

Damn, bro. I didn't follow the topic and I didn't get notification about your question. Sorry. 😔

1. It was easy. I did it with completely stock pistol. 😉

2. It wasn't hard, even on hardest difficulty.

Edited by GoDlike_RU

21 hours ago, GoDlike_RU said:

Damn, bro. I didn't follow the topic and I didn't get notification about your question. Sorry. 😔

1. It was easy. I did it with completely stock pistol. 😉

2. It wasn't hard, even on hardest difficulty.

No worries.  Figured both out pretty quickly once I got the game.  Platinumed it not long after the early launch was available.

• 1 month later...

The update yesterday introduced NG+ and some additional stuff… also it’s mentioning 3 new trophies/achievments? 

Has anyone spotted the trophies or achievements anywhere yet? Can’t find them on XBOX, Steam nor PS5.

On 1/24/2024 at 2:01 PM, xIRockyRock said:

The update yesterday introduced NG+ and some additional stuff… also it’s mentioning 3 new trophies/achievments? 

Has anyone spotted the trophies or achievements anywhere yet? Can’t find them on XBOX, Steam nor PS5.

There isn't any new trophies/achievements for the NG+ patch.  Where did it say this?  I've been following this game and its patches closely and never saw anything about new trophies/achievements.

Edited by Snake2410

27 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

There isn't any new trophies/achievements for the NG+ patch.  Where did it say this?

I can't find any mentions of new trophies, but several sources claim new achievements are coming (though I don't see them on any platform).

https://bleedingcool.com/games/robocop-rogue-city-launches-new-game-in-free-update/

https://www.xboxachievements.com/news/robocop-rogue-city-new-game-plus-gold-auto-9-skin-free-update/

On 1/27/2024 at 11:09 PM, Helyx said:

I can't find any mentions of new trophies, but several sources claim new achievements are coming (though I don't see them on any platform).

https://bleedingcool.com/games/robocop-rogue-city-launches-new-game-in-free-update/

https://www.xboxachievements.com/news/robocop-rogue-city-new-game-plus-gold-auto-9-skin-free-update/

I'm thinking they both had the wrong information because there isn't any new achievements or trophies for ng+.