Robocop Trophy Thoughts

Helyx

12 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

Wow I can't believe I missed reading about that one. But that's definitely the best trophy lol. The name itself is hilarious.

It reminds me of that Internet joke video about robocop shooting the dick off like 100 guy who just keep showing up with their dick out ican link the video if you want it's kind of hilarious 

Edited by Taliesin_2943

Hell yeah I'm gonna binge watch the whole franchise then buy the game when it's on sale.

Love me some Robocop. Although I don't trust the dev, they used to have a bugged Rambo trophy for ages. Then they fixed it and released a dlc, which again had an unobtainable trophy that never got fixed. So I'd be careful with them.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

Hell yeah I'm gonna binge watch the whole franchise then buy the game when it's on sale.

Love me some Robocop. Although I don't trust the dev, they used to have a bugged Rambo trophy for ages. Then they fixed it and released a dlc, which again had an unobtainable trophy that never got fixed. So I'd be careful with them.

They already redeemed themselves with terminator resistance. That game was a true loveletter for terminator fans. Hope it's the same with robocop. Gonna have to watch the robocop movies now i guess

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

This game apparently takes place after Robocop 2! So watch the first two films and then go for it!

7 hours ago, TheStark700 said:

Robocop 1987 is one of my favorite all time movies...

Same here but I am definitely waiting for reviews before buying the game. I downloaded the demo on Steam but I believe I waited too long to try it out...lol. 

On 10/25/2023 at 9:36 AM, Killbomb said:

Same here but I am definitely waiting for reviews before buying the game. I downloaded the demo on Steam but I believe I waited too long to try it out...lol. 

I just got a platinum, and I'm also making a review. 😉 There should be numerous reviews judging by amount of owners on PSNP. 

On 10/25/2023 at 9:36 AM, Killbomb said:

50$ for a easy 8 hour platinum is too much, 30 dollars would be fair.

The game itself is good, designed in the old school way. But always the same enemies and level processes are already old-fashioned.

It's just a pure story shooter where you shoot your way without much story or variety. I can still recommend it but never for the price.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, R-Mean_1602 said:

The one with the cat in the burning hotel sounds missable

The one with the cat in the burning hotel sounds missable

It is missable

On 10/30/2023 at 10:43 AM, a2ig said:

Hello, so the platinum is pretty short like terminator resistance about 10 hours ? Is there any missable trophies ? I'm eager to play the game ! Big fan !

Look up.

11 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Well, the cat trophy, as well as a few other trophies are technically missable, but the game creates an auto-save at the start of each mission/area you step in. so you can reload a save from an earlier mission if you miss a trophy.

This is also true.

10 hours ago, Vexogram said:

Powerpyx should have a guide up soon for this. 

Also, any insight into performance? 60 fps, ray tracing?

There is 60 fps mode, but it's almost unplayable. The amount of awful artefacts and extreme blurriness is absolutely not acceptable. Game is only playable in 30 FPS mode and still the artefacts are visible and very annyoing. I wouldn't recommend playing it now and just wait for the patch that would fix it. I already spoke to the developer, and he said he's trying to fix it as soon as possible. 

5 hours ago, GoDlike_RU said:

It is missable

Look up.

This is also true.

There is 60 fps mode, but it's almost unplayable. The amount of awful artefacts and extreme blurriness is absolutely not acceptable. Game is only playable in 30 FPS mode and still the artefacts are visible and very annyoing. I wouldn't recommend playing it now and just wait for the patch that would fix it. I already spoke to the developer, and he said he's trying to fix it as soon as possible. 

Quality mode had bad stuttering during cutscenes.  That to me was more annoying than any artifact issues or blurriness.  But I also didn't notice any of that on the opening level though so I don't know.

Two questions on trophies I'm hoping you'll be willing to answer.  

How hard was the 250pts in the Shooting Gallery trophy.

And how hard was it to get the clear the Old Factory in less than 10 minutes trophy?

I'm playing on normal difficulty and would like to avoid playing on easy for them if I can, but those two sound like ones I may have issues with.  I'm not the greatest at FPS's but so far this doesn't seem too bad for me.  I may need to tweak sensitivity a little more though.