MGS1 trophy bug? Practice Makes Perfect Complete all VR training missions

JoseDekYT

I too tried the VR Missions on the Main Game itself just to see if that alone counted haha. However as already mentioned, it didn't.

Whether it *is* required still I don't know. However, I can confirm that doing all the Missions and just completing to 100% on the "Special Missions" game, unlocked the trophy for me. 👍

8 minutes ago, JoseDekYT said:

Maybe is because you have to complete the VR missions in the main game too

I did both the Main Game VR (NA version) and the VR missions (NA version).

10 minutes ago, UnSpoiledJam said:

I just completed all the VR Missions in MGS: VR Missions (Not Special Missions) and the trophy didn't pop 

Guess we are on the same boat :(I did the PS4 version.

Edited by ksddz

9 minutes ago, JoseDekYT said:

Have you completed the Survival Mission in the main game and watched the Technical demostration?

I did the survival but not the demonstration. I can try it now. (Not working)

Edited by ksddz

First I completed all VR missions in the NA version of MGS1. Then I completed all 300 in the VR missions launcher. 

Nothing popped. Wonder what went wrong. I did accidentally skip whatever kind of demonstration was at the end... might be tied to it. Reloading an old save off the cloud and finishing what I have. spacer.png

edit: I redid them and nothing popped. The thing that pops up is just Ray. Looks like it can only be unlocked on the EU special missions. I submitted a ticket with Konami and left my save with one unfinished VR mission. I'm gonna do the PS4 stack and don't really wanna do the missions 3 times over. 

Edited by Evil-Fefe

I'm guessing the third game in the game selection metal gear solid special missions(the one with the blue banner of a ninja)if so then the dumb trophy is worded wrong,but i too want to know as in the first game i got to the one where you have to do ten in a row in 7 mins(almost did it today)  boy im glad i came here and looked