Earned a trophy, 0% completion

So I earned one bronze so far in Fallout : New Vegas and I guess with having 5 DLC packs that single trophy rounds off to 0% total completion, whichis what my profile shows the game at. On the PS3 of course it shows 1% which makes more sense, I would think any game that you've earned a trophy in should show 1% completion minimum.

I think it's also treating it like any other 0% and not having the game affect my overall completion, although I didn't do the math on that, either way fixing the first thing should fix that.

If you click on the game and see the list, the base game displays 1%. Its weird that your profile is displaying it as 0% though.

Edit : I dunno whether this is normal or whether its a bug but the base game on this guys profile - https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/449-Need-for-Speed-Hot-Pursuit/Drizztfein is being displayed as 113%.

Edited by IntenseFATE98

I had the same thing happen to me with Fallout 3. I played long enough to get one bronze then forgot about the game for a year or two. I stayed at 0% the whole time and didn't count against my completion percentage until I earned another trophy when I came back to it.

I don't understand your statement? What do you mean?

Any trophy list that has 0% isn't counted towards your completion percentage. I had earned a single trophy in LBP2 and thought it was an awful experience, so I never wanted to play it again. Because of all the DLC, it displayed as 0%, and therefore wasn't counted towards my completion percentage. Meaning that I wouldn't ever have to play it again, since it didn't count towards my completion.

Now that it's counted as 1%, it counts towards my completion percentage. Since it counts towards my completion percentage, there's another 78 trophies added to unearned trophies, and it made my completion plummet. To the point where I'm back to where I was a week ago.

• Like 1

Any trophy list that has 0% isn't counted towards your completion percentage. I had earned a single trophy in LBP2 and thought it was an awful experience, so I never wanted to play it again. Because of all the DLC, it displayed as 0%, and therefore wasn't counted towards my completion percentage. Meaning that I wouldn't ever have to play it again, since it didn't count towards my completion.

Now that it's counted as 1%, it counts towards my completion percentage. Since it counts towards my completion percentage, there's another 78 trophies added to unearned trophies, and it made my completion plummet. To the point where I'm back to where I was a week ago.

Hide them maybe?

Hide them maybe?

I think hiding trophies is like cheating. When a person's profile says hidden, you have absolutely no idea how many lists are hidden, or for what reason. Someone with a 90%+ completion could actually have a 10% completion, you have no real way of knowing. So, I keep all my trophies unhidden, that way people know my real completion. And since this one counts now, I'm going to play it as much as I can to get my completion back up. It's just disappointing that I have to play it.