If you 100% PS4 version PS5 version will be quick

ZEE11W

As per the title if you have 100%ed the PS4 version. PS5 version you will only have to do one action one more time to get the trophies, one action, one online win can combine with one win 3 house rules, one 1v3AI win. Only have to re do the points trophy. Took me like 30 minutes to get 100% I was having bad luck with the points trophy. Good luck 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Vanzinho said:

I've 100%ed Uno ps4 years ago. What do i have to do when i start ps5 version to 100% as quick as possible. Do i have to download/transfer the old save game, or is it linked to any online servers?

I think it’s online. But can’t tell for sure as I played both versions on PS5. Did PS4 first then PS5. You can download your PS4  save from the clouds to be save. But I am assuming and going towards it’s saved online.  Like I said everything will pop as you do one action of it. Only have to re do the points win. Good luck 

Edited by ZEE11W

2 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

I think it’s online. But can’t tell for sure as I played both versions on PS5. Did PS4 first then PS5. You can download your PS4  save from the clouds to be save. But I am assuming and going towards it’s saved online.  Like I said everything will pop as you do one action of it. Only have to re do the points win. Good luck 

Thanks. Will download the ps4 version first and see if that old save game is still alive :D

On 11/8/2023 at 1:56 PM, Vanzinho said:

Thanks. Will download the ps4 version first and see if that old save game is still alive :D

Just to let everyone know. I tried to use my old ps4 savegame from 2016 and it didnt work. I couldnt even continue the ps4 version with that savegame. Every counter was at 0.

Dont know why. I had to start from scratch on Ps5 :)

7 minutes ago, Vanzinho said:

Just to let everyone know. I tried to use my old ps4 savegame from 2016 and it didnt work. I couldnt even continue the ps4 version with that savegame. Every counter was at 0.

Dont know why. I had to start from scratch on Ps5 :)

I'm the exact same even transferred my save over form PS4 to Ps5 and had to restart form beginning 

I have no idea how first forum poster been able to  auto pop some of the trophies 

I got 100% on the ps4 version years ago and just got the 100% on ps5 last night. All trophies popped after one action again except for Nerves of Steel, Just a Machine and Flying Higher. I didn’t transfer any saves or anything. I just made sure I was signed into Ubisoft connect. 

Edited by pennywise247
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Trophies had a semi-autopop for me. I used the 2 vs 2 trick against computers and I had to rack up 700 points for the trophy like last time, but it wasn't too bad. Then I went for the win 5 matches against 3 AI and it popped up after one win in classic mode, then I went for the last one against people online and same thing with it requiring only one for it to pop up. 

Edited by GoldenHail

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did the ps4 list first. When I started the ps5 version it wouldnt connect to online servers. I restarted the game twice. No luck. Then I changed my DNS to 8888 and 8844. Restarted the game. I saw my profile in the top right corner showing level 7 so I knew it had loaded it. From then on, I just needed to do +1 on every action for any trophy.

On 1/17/2024 at 8:55 AM, Mechatronix93 said:

I got the ps4 version 100% years ago. Upgraded and connected to Ubisoft it shows me as level one and the trophies didn’t auto pop for me. Oh well it isn’t a terrible grind at least. Will be fun to do again. 

You shouldv'e restart the game or the router.