Trophy thoughts ?

It was a pretty easy completion.  Even Amon is a joke.  Just go in with 1 health and spam heat actions until dead.  You need the best gear and most skills, but that's easy to get.

Powerpyx has a guide for the pool trophy.  It's a little finicky on normal, but hardly tough.

PS: The main menu unlocks 2 Infinite Wealth Demos after you finish the game.  I can't wait!

Edited by Fuzzmeister_J

Actually a too easy completion list. I know it was meant to be a DLC but I felt like I spent more time maxing out the bond with 10 fighters in the Coliseum than playing the story mode. Getting a yakuza plat within 20 hours just feels wrong. I wish they do more like 0/ Kiwami 1 & 2 instead of making the franchise soooo casual that it becomes embarassing.

At least I got to see Majima ....

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 5:22 PM, MidnightDragon said:

The platinum looks real cool.

Looking at the plat achievers on PS5, one of the times is indicative of autopop.

Autopop not working on EU accounts for myself and many others, can't find any evidence of any EU account auto pops. All you get is corrupted save files notice, even though they are perfectly playable. Although at least one EU account holder subsequently received their Asian physical disc version which was able to auto pop because it can see and use the PS3 save files perfectly well. Have contacted Sega to report but don't hold your breath for a patch. Can't contact RGG because I refuse to use Facebook. 

On 11/19/2023 at 8:14 AM, poker_1987 said:

What a joke, got a western noob trophy list 

Says the guy who only trolls under this game's topics and MWIII (about CoD HQ and external HDDs), yet didn't platinum a single Yakuza/Like a Dragon game (even the ones like 4 and 6, which would be "noob list" by your terms).

On 11/26/2023 at 10:43 PM, da_Heino said:

Writing this while not being able to finish the Pool trophy is kinda ironic, isn't it

From now on ignoring that user, and moving on would be the best as they only seem to troll, comment foolish stuff and nothing else. Example: 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...