Trophy thoughts ?

12 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Is Infinite Wealth the 8th mainline one or is it something else? Confused since they change the Yakuza title up lmao.

Indeed it's the 8th mainline. 

Devs were like let's rebrand with the 7th installment! They did this since they have a new protagonist now and it's sort of like a soft reboot in the series. 

Plus they wanted to streamline things. In Japan, it's called Ryu Ga Gotoku which translates to "like a dragon."

Edited by PooPooBlast

1 hour ago, CrimsonVoidGX said:

Is there an actual completion list on the game? or it was removed?

There is one, you can just mostly ignore it if you don't want to do it. 

13 minutes ago, Yuna4353 said:

Question can you select legend right off the bat? or is it tied to a ng+ playthrough I would like to do legend if i can since it only one playthrough for the plat

There is no Legend difficulty, you can play the highest difficulty right from the start. 

1 hour ago, Shinigami_98212 said:

Hi guys! I've got the platinum trophy in these last days. What I can Say is the following information:

You can get the platinum in about 25-30 hours;
Yup there's the clan creator and most of trophies are link to the Arena mode;
To unlock Amon you have to face all the Arena challenge, the four kings and a special enemy and lastly, Amon;
The minigames trophies are very simple;
No missables;
No difficulty trophies (you can plat in one run);
If you buy the Legendary Pack the game count the fighters in it;
I don't know about auto pop but you can transfer the save from ps4 version to PS5.

If you got any questions well Ask! :)

Nice all good info to know, just one question: how did you get the game early? (I'm not jealous I promise)

Calling it like a dragon 8 as the first mainline title of the rebrand would have been stupid af after dropping the number from western yakuza 7 and advertising it as a good jumping on point for newcomers so id expect the next mainline title to continue the subtitle trend going forward while japan keeps the numbers.

3 hours ago, Lanky-Lemon said:

Still salty there isn't a physical edition in the west, lol.

Overall this looks like a very manageable list, considering you can likely earn those 'platinum' ranks on an easier game difficulty.

Does anyone know if the Japanese PS4 physicalversion is mulitlanguage or just japanese? And furthermore, do we know if there are any plans for DLC content?

On 8/9/2023 at 12:59 PM, bpmotard said:

Could you clarify how is that rumour missable? I just have 2h in the game and I'm wondering how I could miss it.

From what I read:

Reveal hidden contents

you just need to wait 10 days after defeating the dragon in order to unlock this rumour

or am I understanding this incorrectly?

There's no missable

5 hours ago, L0rdAceX said:

Congrats! Is there a lot to do for the hostess minigame?

And how grindy is the clan creator compared to 6? 

Not so grindy. You can use some consumables to level up every characters.

6 hours ago, CrimsonVoidGX said:

Is there an actual completion list on the game? or it was removed?

Yes, there's a completion list

6 hours ago, SG_Pfa said:

Does anyone know if the Japanese PS4 physicalversion is mulitlanguage or just japanese? And furthermore, do we know if there are any plans for DLC content?

According to the PlayAsia page of Like a Dragon Gaiden, the game is multilanguage but the English voice will be implemented after the release of the game via patch.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 12:41 PM, Shinigami_98212 said:

Hi guys! I've got the platinum trophy in these last days. What I can Say is the following information:

You can get the platinum in about 25-30 hours;
Yup there's the clan creator and most of trophies are link to the Arena mode;
To unlock Amon you have to face all the Arena challenge, the four kings and a special enemy and lastly, Amon;
The minigames trophies are very simple;
No missables;
No difficulty trophies (you can plat in one run);
If you buy the Legendary Pack the game count the fighters in it;
I don't know about auto pop but you can transfer the save from ps4 version to PS5.

If you got any questions well Ask! :)

Go you by chance have the pocket circuit car build that can beat CourStar Race and possibly beyond? The Pocket Circuit trophy is literally my last one for this title.

Thanks in advance!

On 11/8/2023 at 3:29 PM, Youruglyclone said:

Go you by chance have the pocket circuit car build that can beat CourStar Race and possibly beyond? The Pocket Circuit trophy is literally my last one for this title.

Thanks in advance!

I posted my winning builds for each race here 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 10:45 PM, Alos88 said:

The japanese physical version, does it have english menus as well as subs? Figured most of it would be purely in japanese, it's the only reason I haven't bought an import copy yet.

Nowadays RGG Studios release their games as "International Release" so it has English menus & subs. However, English voice-over will be implemented after a patch. Hopefully, I'll get my Japanese copy from Amazon soon to enjoy this bridging game between RGG6 and RGG7.

• Like 1