Trophy thoughts ?

I’m surprised to see this with 62 trophies, since it’s supposed to be much shorter Like A Dragon/Yakuza experience. I don’t see 100% completion or completing the game on hardest difficulty trophies, so the list seems very doable and shorter list so far, despite having over 60 trophies.

5 minutes ago, Shinigami_98212 said:

Hi guys! I've got the platinum trophy in these last days. What I can Say is the following information:

You can get the platinum in about 25-30 hours;
Yup there's the clan creator and most of trophies are link to the Arena mode;
To unlock Amon you have to face all the Arena challenge, the four kings and a special enemy and lastly, Amon;
The minigames trophies are very simple;
No missables;
No difficulty trophies (you can plat in one run);
If you buy the Legendary Pack the game count the fighters in it;
I don't know about auto pop but you can transfer the save from ps4 version to PS5.

If you got any questions well Ask! :)

Is there an actual completion list on the game? or it was removed?

30 minutes ago, Shinigami_98212 said:

Hi guys! I've got the platinum trophy in these last days. What I can Say is the following information:

To unlock Amon you have to face all the Arena challenge, the four kings and a special enemy and lastly, Amon;
No missables;
I don't know about auto pop but you can transfer the save from ps4 version to PS5.

Congrats! Is there a lot to do for the hostess minigame?

And how grindy is the clan creator compared to 6? 

Seems pretty straightforward. 

Although, a Yakuza game without a 100% trophy is like eating pizza without cheese. It feels weird 😅

Regardless though, I think I'll be going for the 100%. Heard it was only 20 hrs or so if you do everything in the game so that doesn't sound a lot. 

The cooler thing imo is it comes with a demo of Yakuza 8. Now that's awesome. It's a cool way to advertise your next installment and bridge the events of the two games together. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shinigami_98212 said:

No missables;

Question can you select legend right off the bat? or is it tied to a ng+ playthrough I would like to do legend if i can since it only one playthrough for the plat

5 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

Seems pretty straightforward. 

Although, a Yakuza game without a 100% trophy is like eating pizza without cheese. It feels weird 😅

Regardless though, I think I'll be going for the 100%. Heard it was only 20 hrs or so if you do everything in the game so that doesn't sound a lot. 

The cooler thing imo is it comes with a demo of Yakuza 8. Now that's awesome. It's a cool way to advertise your next installment and bridge the events of the two games together. 

Is Infinite Wealth the 8th mainline one or is it something else? Confused since they change the Yakuza title up lmao.