Is it possible to 100% both PS4 and PS5 versions?

9 hours ago, DEmperor95 said:

Can someone please confirm if it's possible to 100% both PS4 and PS5 versions of this game? Are there any trophies that once obtained on one platform, they become impossible on the other (such as level 55, or Act 3, or 50k kills for example)?

So far, it's been "do one more and you get it again." I'm only worried about The End? If they do the leveling like previous battle passes in MW, then you'll be able to rank up past 55 or do like a prestige. and the 50K should pop after one more kill cause my contracts and 500 kills with insured weapons popped fine the second time after one more of each req.

12 hours ago, Cutttah said:

just got the end? on both. had to do one against all twice though as well as any of the other trophies that arent "get xxx kills" etc.

yooo congrats! how many missions are in act 3? every time i try to google it, it comes up with either old mw3 or completely different games lol

16 hours ago, Cutttah said:

just got the end? on both. had to do one against all twice though as well as any of the other trophies that arent "get xxx kills" etc.

Nice congrats. Alright so for 50k kills it's get one more and it will unlock apparently, great.

As for "The End?" I assume that after completing Act 3, you can travel to the worm boss in any future game, which you had to do to pop it again on the other platform. Can you please confirm?

And finally for level 55, did you have any issues unlocking it on the other platform? Thanks

2 hours ago, DEmperor95 said:

Nice congrats. Alright so for 50k kills it's get one more and it will unlock apparently, great.

As for "The End?" I assume that after completing Act 3, you can travel to the worm boss in any future game, which you had to do to pop it again on the other platform. Can you please confirm?

And finally for level 55, did you have any issues unlocking it on the other platform? Thanks

Can't speak for The End? but I just hit level 55 and popped it on PS4, after loading MP and queueing and backing out. so for PS5, got it to autopop. it doesn't autopop right away, so i just backed out and started a queue for MP TDM, and quit back out. it popped then

7 hours ago, DEmperor95 said:

Yes the boss fight extraction is always there after unlocking it

2 hours ago, offdutysuperhero said:

i got the ps4 platinum, swapped over to the ps5

act 3 and 6 person group trophies simply just kill the boss again(6 ppl is still needed for the 6 persom trophy) to earn both.

1 kill is needed to pop the 50k kill trophy

1 contract pops the 20 contract trophy

the 500 enemies with a insured weapon popped after like 50 kills? for me

Edit: level 55 pops in either the mwz menu or multiplayer menu

and the rest of mwz trophies you have to complete the requirements even the 5 contracts in tier 3 zone.

and for the campaign i just loaded it up and only the first mission is available so im assuming you will have to find all collectibles again.

this ^ had to do campaign twice. So all in all this game is not an auto pop but not having to do 50k kills twice saves a large amount of time. 

10 hours ago, R1p3r_5000 said:

I am very concerned because for me nothing auto triggered, not the 20 contracts not the 500 insured weapon kills, and i'm worried about the 50k kills now, i'm still at 20k but if it doesn't work as well.... its horror

Just finished the plat/100% on both versions, the way it works im pretty sure is say you went into a game on PS5 and had 48,000 kills and got the 2000 kills and the trophy pops, as long as that game does not fully end by having everyone leave it those kills won't update to your profile. So what I did was got the last kills I needed for that trophy (or other trophies like 20 contracts) and immediately closed my app (exfil also works but you risk wasting time and everyone leaving) and opened the PS4 version and loaded into a match. The game still thinks I'm at 48,000 kills because the last game still hasn't ended so I basically have 1 game to get the trophy again, and if not (at least I'm assuming so, it worked this way with the insured weapon kills for me) the count will reset to 0 and you have to do all 50,000 again but on the other version 

Edited by Smugstr
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Smugstr said:

Just finished the plat/100% on both versions, the way it works im pretty sure is say you went into a game on PS5 and had 48,000 kills and got the 2000 kills and the trophy pops, as long as that game does not fully end by having everyone leave it those kills won't update to your profile. So what I did was got the last kills I needed for that trophy (or other trophies like 20 contracts) and immediately closed my app (exfil also works but you risk wasting time and everyone leaving) and opened the PS4 version and loaded into a match. The game still thinks I'm at 48,000 kills because the last game still hasn't ended so I basically have 1 game to get the trophy again, and if not (at least I'm assuming so, it worked this way with the insured weapon kills for me) the count will reset to 0 and you have to do all 50,000 again but on the other version 

Yes that's what i was thinking of doing but i wasn't sure if that would also work, thanks for confirming though, i'll get close to 50k, pop it and close app and then redo on the other version, its a relief 😅 

16 hours ago, offdutysuperhero said:

i got the ps4 platinum, swapped over to the ps5

act 3 and 6 person group trophies simply just kill the boss again(6 ppl is still needed for the 6 persom trophy) to earn both.

1 kill is needed to pop the 50k kill trophy

1 contract pops the 20 contract trophy

the 500 enemies with a insured weapon popped after like 50 kills? for me

Edit: level 55 pops in either the mwz menu or multiplayer menu

and the rest of mwz trophies you have to complete the requirements even the 5 contracts in tier 3 zone.

and for the campaign i just loaded it up and only the first mission is available so im assuming you will have to find all collectibles again.

What was the best method for farming the 50k kills? You've done it all insanely quick!

5 hours ago, ryanofx92 said:

What was the best method for farming the 50k kills? You've done it all insanely quick!

Call in exfils with the grenade launcher, having speed cola and phd flopper and pack a punch helps but isn't necessary if you don't have the schematic 

Edit: should also probably mention you likely won't get the trophy at 50k, something doesn't count for the trophy im assuming it's killstreak and pet hellhound kills but I had to go to 52k and my friend had to go to 51k

Edited by Smugstr
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, offdutysuperhero said:

calling in exfils. The zombie horde will keep getting bigger each time

2 hours ago, Smugstr said:

Call in exfils with the grenade launcher, having speed cola and phd flopper and pack a punch helps but isn't necessary if you don't have the schematic 

Edit: should also probably mention you likely won't get the trophy at 50k, something doesn't count for the trophy im assuming it's killstreak and pet hellhound kills but I had to go to 52k and my friend had to go to 51k

Thanks! Got a couple more questions, if you don't mind.

I'm guessing when you call in an exfil, you don't need to get on the chopper... Is that correct? And if so, does the same exfil become available again? Or do you need to go to a different one?

Approximately how many kills were you farming per match?

2 hours ago, ryanofx92 said:

Thanks! Got a couple more questions, if you don't mind.

I'm guessing when you call in an exfil, you don't need to get on the chopper... Is that correct? And if so, does the same exfil become available again? Or do you need to go to a different one?

Approximately how many kills were you farming per match?

When you call in the exfil I always stepped in and back out to force the timer to go down to 5 seconds, from the time that timer hits 0 it is exactly 1 minute until you can call it again. Was getting around 6-8k per game but ok it's possible to get more 

Every time you call the same exfil it will always have more zombies each time 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...