PS App - Recently played

PHIL_DADDY1

I'm suffering from this same issue. My recently played list is around a week out of date at this point, and nothing I've done with my console or account - be it power cycling, restoring licenses, restarting the game, even earning trophies, including a Platinum - has worked. Not even a database restore remedied the issue. It's affecting other things too, such as the list of games on my user profile and the hours played statistic on the app itself.

Unfortunately, there isn't a workaround to my knowledge. Our profiles and apps are just doomed to be displaying inaccurate data, at least for the time being. This appears to be an issue with PSN's server-side data collection, so those of us that have been affected will just have to wait for a fix.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PeachyJacobs said:

I haven't seen that before. My 'Now Playing' and 'Recently played' are very accurate and I can see it update in the app as soon as I change games. I'm on Android though, are there any known issues with the iOS version of the app?

Not that I know

26 minutes ago, ZanFear said:

Yup, I see that my hours playing my most recent games is incorrect. But don’t fret over this, it’ll get fixed. As long as you’re able to play, earn trophies, and sync your trophies, this is largely a non-issue.

Well, there was a sync issue just 2 days ago, but has since been rectified

• 3 weeks later...

@ALVEZ-1997 Look up PlayStation Support for your country. Might be a good place to start. As it is, it's something that just comes and goes. No real reason for it. It usually eventually sorts out. As long as your trophies are good, I wouldn't worry too much.

Just a thought...for any of you, have you been playing PS4 games on PS4 or PS5? I saw some people said they had that issue, but if they played the PS4 game on PS5, they didn't have that problem. I played a PS4 game on my PS5 last week and it registered properly.

Edited by MidnightDragon

• 4 weeks later...