Coral Island trophy thoughts

MidnightDragon

Been waiting for this one for awhile!  The list looks fun for me as long as nothing is too missable. Also looks like most can be unlocked through regular play. I imagine it will be at least around the 100+ hour mark for completion. Im guessing 4/10 difficulty at most.

• Like 1

Oh I've been looking forward to this for a couple of years now and it's finally here🥳! These trophies look like they are everything I wanted and love in farming sims and I can't wait to explore and jump in! 

Looking forward to meeting all the NPCs so it's nice to have a trophy for befriending them all 🥳.

• Like 2

Just played for a couple of hours. Platinum looks kind of brutal in length and planning how to tackle everything. 

Don’t think anything is missable.

The trophy to sell literally any item in the game once worries me the most, because there isn’t an encyclopedia or anything to track what you’ve already sold. 

Completing the museum was really tedious in Story of season and this looks even more brutal.

Nevertheless game is great so far, looks incredible good and is a huge step up to the story of seasons games and they were already really good.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Just played for a couple of hours. Platinum looks kind of brutal in length and planning how to tackle everything. 

Don’t think anything is missable.

The trophy to sell literally any item in the game once worries me the most, because there isn’t an encyclopedia or anything to track what you’ve already sold. 

Completing the museum was really tedious in Story of season and this looks even more brutal.

Nevertheless game is great so far, looks incredible good and is a huge step up to the story of seasons games and they were already really good.

Oh wow, so there is no check mark or any indication of whether an item has been sold??

This looks like a really fun farm sim but so does Roots of Pacha coming out on the 28th. There are to many games coming out in the next couple of weeks that I want to play lol

I don't have enough time to play all my games!!! Somebody help! lol 

Edited by Zantarok
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zantarok said:

Oh wow, so there is no check mark or any indication of whether an item has been sold??

This looks like a really fun farm sim but so does Roots of Pacha coming out on the 28th. There are to many games coming out in the next couple of weeks that I want to play lol

I don't have enough time to play all my games!!! Somebody help! lol 

You can see what you have already sold, or donated to the museum if you have the item on you.

But god bless you are missing a few items and have no idea what it should be. There is no encyclopedia about the items.

Also for example if you donated 68/69 of all fishes and searching for the last one, you can’t check where to find it. Even if there is a guide available and you know where the last fish is. Good luck on remembering all 68 fishes you already donated so you can filter what you are even missing 😅

Hopefully this will be patched because the game is brand new and there should be many QoL updates.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Rorro_Lux said:

Yeah I Follow their Discord and they have lot of people begging for a way to easily check what they have shipped or not. FIngers crossed for some good patches in the next month or so

Yeah if they don’t add tracking for some of the trophies, the platinum will be pretty much impossible.

I also don’t know what „sell everything in the game“ means.

Crafting a machine and selling that too?

Cooking and selling the food?

Or only everything that is in the collectible diary like fish, crops, animal products etc?

You can also sell your outfits you’ve bought, selling these too?

Pretty weird trophy description I must say.

4 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

Yeah if they don’t add tracking for some of the trophies, the platinum will be pretty much impossible.

I also don’t know what „sell everything in the game“ means.

Crafting a machine and selling that too?

Cooking and selling the food?

Or only everything that is in the collectible diary like fish, crops, animal products etc?

You can also sell your outfits you’ve bought, selling these too?

Pretty weird trophy description I must say.

When you go to the delivery box the item tooltip shows either the price or a ? for every item.
For now I try to sell everything that still has a ? at least once. 
But I also hope that there will be a way to track it soon.

2 hours ago, Couga83 said:

When you go to the delivery box the item tooltip shows either the price or a ? for every item.
For now I try to sell everything that still has a ? at least once. 
But I also hope that there will be a way to track it soon.

Yeah I know this and I do this too, but different rarities are always marked with ?

If you need every item in every rarity, the platinum will be pretty much impossible. Because I am only getting gold or osmium at this point.

No chance I could every sell an pineapple in lower quality then gold…

Hopefully someone here on this site gets the trophy somehow and posts about it. But I doubt it.

Edit:

They added the ability to see what items are already donated to the museum or the sea temple. So adding this should be possible. 

Edited by xIRockyRock

2 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Just got married in the game and no trophy pop, so that's seemingly bugged? Altho people have unlocked it so idk. Damn

I had the same bug when giving the medallion to some one. Trophy popped when I restarted the game thanksfully. But buying 50 clothes seem to bug too. 

Probably the most annoying thing at the moment is the totally broken editor for the house interior.
I recently upgraded my house to level 3, but I can't go upstairs because I placed some furniture where now the stairs are and I can't move/remove it because the editor doesn't work.

So auto chest will make your game crash sometimes at the end of the day.

The bugs are a little too frustrating for me atm. Especially if people are having bugged trophies. I think ill come back in a month or two when things are working a bit better. 

Its a great game and i dont want my experience ruined by bugs.

At least 3 of the trophies are unobtainable anyway atm. Not just bugged. Probably 4.

Buy 50 Clothes (Glitched)

Gift to everyone (Not achievable atm)

Slay all enemies (Confirmed not all enemies are in the game yet)

(Ship everything)

Great game but I also put it on hold for a while until things are sorted.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 8:14 PM, PaintP said:

Any tips on early money making? I'm on spring day 10~ and my main source of income is mostly forageable and some cheap fish :(

The best guide I have found for money making and overall tips is this one. Check out just under High Roller - Earn 10000k coins for tips on making money for each season. - Steam 100% Achievement Guide

• Like 1