Backlog Challenge 2024 - Sign Up Year-Round!

49 minutes ago, Venal said:

X4Sh49Y.png

Finally done with NFS Heat, which grants me another badge too.

Good job! How hard is Need for Speed Heat really? I find that guide writers almost always severely understate the difficulty of racing games so I like to ask around. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

Good job! How hard is Need for Speed Heat really? I find that guide writers almost always severely understate the difficulty of racing games so I like to ask around. 

Once you get accustomed to the driving and you find the cars you’re comfortable with, it’s not that hard. I did play on easy and I watched builds and guides since I’m not a big racing games player. 

Some of the activities can be really frustrating, mostly because of the random traffic. There are a few speed traps that are a pain to get 3 stars for, and I really wasn’t a fan of the drifting activities.

Overall, I agree with the 4. Maybe 5 if you’re really unlucky with the traffic.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

ioGzIvZ.jpeg

Another game done with Azkend 2 which was actually a surprisingly difficult 100% but the mission carries on towards 50% and cleaning up my backlog from top to bottom.

Also wondering if this guide was ok to use for it. It's a little outdated but I would say it is still just as difficult as they state. 

https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/azkend-2-the-world-beneath/guide/

Congrats :) And yes that guide works

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

Q9T2y6b.jpeg

Another Assassin's Creed Valhalla DLC done for some little chippy points. It's just a never ending game at this point though and I've still got 3 left but I'll probably take another little break from it and chip at something else. 

Dude for real, that game is such a slog. So many collectibles and so much DLC!!

• Like 1