Backlog Challenge 2024 - Sign Up Year-Round!

15 hours ago, ImLordell said:

Hey, I am getting close to the 40-game limit in my spreadsheet. I was wondering if I could continue to add games past this limit underneath the total score. Thanks. 

There's no game limit. The sheet just starts with 40 rows but you can add as many rows as you want. 

6 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

If you want to keep the total at the bottom you can select any number of rows just above the total and then go to Insert -> Rows -> Insert (selected number of rows) below. So for example if you selected row 31 through 40 and then hit insert it will add 10 more rows between row 40 and the total row.

Keep in mind that new rows beyond what is provided will lack formatting and the formulas needed to function. You can simply copy and paste any provided row into the new row to add the formatting and formulas. It's best to copy a blank provided row if you still have one just to minimize how much editing you will need to do but a filled in row works fine.

Thank you so much for the info.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, CorgiBootyy said:

spacer.png

Another quick update, continuing to pick through PS3 backlog.

My guide for High Stakes has been published, so the points for that have changed drastically. Going from 10*8 in the PST guide, to 2*100 in my guide.

Finished off Resident Evil 5's Desperate Escape DLC on Professional, finally putting Resident Evil 5 at a full 100% earning me another Round 2 badge as well.

I also felt like picking up NHL 10 and cleaning off the 10 trophies left that were still obtainable in that. Only took a few hours, nothing too crazy there, but does nab me Wild Card badge and a couple easy UR trophies as well.

Nice, I think you’re the first person to earn the Wild Card badge that I’ve seen.

8 hours ago, CurseBanette said:

spacer.png

Final Fantasy XIII-2 completed! My favourite of the series. I first started it in 2012 for Xbox 360, but never got the 1000/1000. I played it for PS3 in 2021, but at that time I was still not that much into collecting trophies, so I completed the story again and then played other games. Now I got the platinum and I credit trophies for making me play the post game content I would not had played otherwise. I had a lot of fun!

Dude XIII-2 is so underrated. It’s in my top 5 Final Fantasy games. 

• Like 3

spacer.png
I got around to do a bit more and finished up my first 1000+ points game. 

Jak II on the vita was a terrible experience because the quality of the port is beyond poor. Don't play that version of the game unless, you like the choppiest frame rate imaginable. 

I found a boosting group here on PSNprofiles and thanks to them. I got the multiplayer in Bioshock 2 done netting me a platinum 13 years in the making! The game is enjoyable but hacking more than 10.000 turrets online really isn't. 

Tales of Arise - Beyond the Dawn is more of my least favorite Tales game. I didn't really like the characters or how the game handled its heavy-handed story. The DLC unfortunately doubled down on most of the things I really didn't enjoy. It's done and I just hope the next game in the series will be better. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, UltrasuperNight said:

Just finished making my spreadsheet. I don't know how may things I'll get, hopefully *at least* 5000.
If anyone wants to check it out, here is my spreadsheet.

Nice, I like that you have your planned games on there. One change you'll need to make is to the Profile % though. Profile % refers to your overall profile % which for you right now is 36.53%. You record profile % after each game and if it goes up above 80% you start getting profile modifiers. However, you currently have Hidden trophies on your profile, which means you can't qualify for profile modifiers unless those hidden trophies are revealed. If you need help removing the hidden trophies just let me know. If you don't want to reveal them that's fine but then you'll need to hard code in a 1 for your profile modifier for every game you do. 

5A61WXQ.jpg

4 hours ago, iXanon said:

It's been almost 2 months since my last update, but I've been busy with website stuff..

Backlog-2024-04-08.jpg

Today I've finished Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - which actually marks the first time I've finished the game without the use of a Gameshark and obtaining "The End" magic (on PS1). Defeating Omega Weapon was a bit of a pain, but having a stock of Potions and Holy Wars made it reasonable.

Best game ever

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Nice, I like that you have your planned games on there. One change you'll need to make is to the Profile % though. Profile % refers to your overall profile % which for you right now is 36.53%. You record profile % after each game and if it goes up above 80% you start getting profile modifiers. However, you currently have Hidden trophies on your profile, which means you can't qualify for profile modifiers unless those hidden trophies are revealed. If you need help removing the hidden trophies just let me know. If you don't want to reveal them that's fine but then you'll need to hard code in a 1 for your profile modifier for every game you do. 

5A61WXQ.jpg

I'll be fixing the % thing right now, also I'll remove the hidden trophies when I get home, thanks for letting me know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Specialcityman said:

One month since my last update and I've completed a few games/DLCs. Overall, there weren't too many points, as I played a lot of smaller DLCs, but I managed 80% completion rate and more than doubled my badges.

kgYg7mO.png

Nice!!! Imo I really feel like breaking into 80% is where a profile goes from a standard profile to a true completionist profile. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Facial_ED said:

This sounds pretty fun! I’ve tackled a think a couple so far from my backlog. I’ll have to do some calculations if I remember lol! 

Nice, welcome! You'll find an example spreadsheet in the main post that'll do most of the math for you. Then just put your score in the google form (also in the main post) and you'll automatically be on the leaderboard. 

1 hour ago, DLM1988MUFC said:

Not posted in a while. Just resubmitted my Google Sheet. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NkkuJHubChuA1Sd9t2hHhrlNGuZ3J_zeLQF-kVEGB-U/edit?usp=drivesdk

Congrats on the 1st place, @Rebourne07 😁 

Looks like you're gonna force me into Gran Turismo 5 🤣

Thanks man! Oh dude, how many points would GT5 be for you?? Do you have the online trophies so it's still obtainable for you?