Backlog Challenge 2024 - Sign Up Year-Round!

9 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Did that... added a couple of games.... saved it..... gone without a trace

It saves automatically as you make changes, so not sure what you are doing wrong. If you hit the share button in the top left and change general access from viewer to editor and give us the link someone could take a look and trouble shoot what is happening.

• Like 2

On 3/19/2024 at 10:05 PM, Rebourne07 said:

How difficult are those Easter Egg trophies compared to the main game? Cause I remember Tower of Babble being hell on Earth.

Depends who you do them with, some of them have more RNG dependency, but the banks help on a couple maps with storing points for the easter egg runs so you can do them on low rounds. Origins and Mob are relatively easy, and can both be done solo. Origins does have a lot of steps though, so it could be easy to have to start over if you make some mistakes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, viech54 said:

0oE4rwy.png

Got another game done, Final Fantasy IX. I noticed there's a new spreadsheet. Did anything change other than it being more fancy? Such as calculations or something? @Rebourne07Will have to migrate to that someday.

It's just fancier. Figured I'd put the spruced up version out there as the template for any new players joining. 

6 hours ago, Skagarrin said:

A single title update but one I am very happy to have finished - Darkest Dungeon which I started in Nov 2017.

I had done every thing except finishing the game on Stygian difficulty in under 99 week and have one hero alive at the end of a boss fight.

For anyone who knows the game my last surviving Highwayman finished off the final boss while he was on zero health and having survived 3 Deaths Door checks.

I love this game - despite the RNG and stress inducing game play.

Also my first 1,000+ point entry so will net me a couple of badges as well:

One Shot - Reached 1000 points with a single game or DLC pack

Finishing Touch - Platinum or 100% the base game of a true backlog game (1 year+) you already had 50%+ done.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KWaSfUGcLDn41V4J_E5-xxIyIvhbnlPGT29fYmho3VQ/edit#gid=1701472501

Very nice! That game is extremely difficult. Those points are well earned!

1 hour ago, Kirenoxs said:

Been a long time since no update from me but here it goes,

p76ejrQ.png

I'm aiming to get 90% completion soon so I expect to update again shortly

Oh man, having that 90% profile multiplier will be huge. Definitely start doing the big point games right after that!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Xylobe said:

Screenshot-2024-04-01-150827.jpg

March was a big month for me: I earned almost 12 whole points! That's what Final Fantasy VII Rebirth will do for you. The good news is that Toren had been at 9%, which earns me my first 'Repentance' badge.

Bro, for real that's one reason I haven't started VII Rebirth yet...it'll put literally everything else on hold for a month+ lol Congrats on the badge though :D

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

I just gotta say I really enjoy seeing how everyone has customized the template to match their own aesthetic preferences. And then seeing what elements people are taking from each other.

Right? The collaboration and mad excel skillz are awesome to see!

pYyzNHp.png

Completed my next game, Dragon Quest Heroes. This game is full of bugs and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Glad that's over. Good riddance.

Another update about Final Fantasy IX: I messed up the start date in my last screenshot. It's fixed now. With the now correct start date, it is worth 980 points instead of the 1078 points it was before.

Link to sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZvWJClmFZSyTVgcbEwTKAmmPNCl3Pu2_7tppFzjm-o/

• Like 4

3 hours ago, viech54 said:

pYyzNHp.png

Completed my next game, Dragon Quest Heroes. This game is full of bugs and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Glad that's over. Good riddance.

Another update about Final Fantasy IX: I messed up the start date in my last screenshot. It's fixed now. With the now correct start date, it is worth 980 points instead of the 1078 points it was before.

Link to sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ZvWJClmFZSyTVgcbEwTKAmmPNCl3Pu2_7tppFzjm-o/

Nice, a few less points is actually good since now it'll count towards your BST Score :D 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Nice, a few less points is actually good since now it'll count towards your BST Score :D 

True that :) I have to pay more attention to the badges.

I have a question. What can I do about this DLC? https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12817-genshin-impact/viech54#DLC-7

By my own experience, it takes around 40 - 50 hours to complete and has a difficulty of around 3 or 4, but I can't find a guide for it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, viech54 said:

True that :) I have to pay more attention to the badges.

I have a question. What can I do about this DLC? https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12817-genshin-impact/viech54#DLC-7

By my own experience, it takes around 40 - 50 hours to complete and has a difficulty of around 3 or 4, but I can't find a guide for it.

Genshin Impact - Trophy: Series VII DLC does have a trophy guide 

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/14069-genshin-impact-trophy-series-vii-dlc-trophy-guide 

2/10 40hrs