You should play Tinykin.

Vault-TecPhantom

I 100% back this! One of the most beautiful indies i played in the last years. If you love a very chill and fantastic created game this is for you. The game runs super smooth, like when you move on ropes and railes it feels like you play a little skateboard game. Was super surprised when i did the game. Don`t miss out on this cute gem especially now.

• Like 3

Just now, DavySuicide said:

I 100% back this! One of the most beautiful indies i played in the last years. If you love a very chill and fantastic created game this is for you. The game runs super smooth, like when you move on ropes and railes it feels like you play a little skateboard game. Was super surprised when i did the game. Don`t miss out on this cute gem especially now. No lags, no flaws, no bugs, nothing. 

7 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Wasn't on my radar, but it is now. Will add it as a streaming candidate assuming platforming isn't too difficult. Lol.

And no the platforming is absolutely not difficult. I played it a bit with my daughter as well. Difficulty wise it`s a 2/10.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Total gem!!! Was just strolling for an easy quick platinum as you do on occasion for a bit of a breather, this cropped up so I gave it a whirl and its a little beauty.  Compared to some of the crap that you can play as a trophy hunter, yes; this is very good!

• Like 1