Update screws up progress

second_god

Same thing here. I was on the fiddly carousel which i'd left at 73% the day before. I return, and the second I hit the spray, progress 0%. I tried redownloading my save from the cloud, regressing my progress with that undo button, turning off auto save before loading the level, none of it worked.

So instead, I switch to any bonus level (Mars Rover for me), then back to the Carousel. It seemed to force a full restart of the level. So re-did the Carousel (urgh), got my 5 stars, and so now things appear to be back to normal. Continued to do the drill and it's accompanying trophy - all appears normal now.

But my trust in the save file and my Career trophy popping is shaken. I'm reluctant to continue at all until it's acknowledged by the dev and patched, or a workaround is found.

8 hours ago, AnthonyAmato said:

Is this only affecting people whom already had incomplete levels?

If I play and not complete a stage after the update, will it be ok? I don’t have any incomplete stages when I updated.

I don’t want to continue on career if it’ll bug out on me and lock me out of the career trophy. 

Nope it's fucked, I only had the last 2 levels to do, did them today and no trophy. Didn't know it had been wrecked by the latest update.

I played whilst update was downloading. Fire Station mission and game crashed with one part left to clean (top of the tower). Started game up and patch installed and progress was 0% but Good Dings popped as I loaded, finished up the one spot and got trophy for Fire Station and 100% on the level, so it's glitchy but can be helpful in ways! 

I was 99% done with the firestation, then the update happened and when I tried to finish the firestation level the trophy "Good Dings to come" popped without me doing anything when I resumed the level. also everything was back to 0% so I had to do it all over again.

Now I'm reluctant to continue after reading that the update apparently messes with the save file...

I was halfway through the cottage job when it updated. The bits I had done last time showed no dirt but also said they were 0% clean. Was lucky that just starting a new job, then going straight back to cottage fixed it. Had to redo the bits i'd already done, but small price to pay.

Wether its affected any 100% at the end of the game i dont know.