Servers to shut down March 31, 2024

DesmaBR

16 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

Update: I’ve got the rough terrain trophy , this trophy will break you of boringness & is there anyone have any trophy issue not unlocked ? so I can try it out .

Thanks so much for the tips and heads up on this. I was on the fence on starting this up, but now since you got these out the way with no problem, I'm gonna download it tonight and start it up. Wanted to give this a shot anyway. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Thanks so much for the tips and heads up on this. I was on the fence on starting this up, but now since you got these out the way with no problem, I'm gonna download it tonight and start it up. Wanted to give this a shot anyway. 

Very welcome 🤗 & for everyone who is going to start the game please just update if you get the glitches trophies & I have a question does the awards points get reset every end of the month or just the reputation? 

On 12/22/2023 at 6:51 PM, Hysteria said:

Update: I got Versatile Showman & The Extra Mile trophies with no issues whatsoever I’ve done these things but didn’t effect the trophies:

- hit skills many times by mistakes ( no issue )

- use perks ( no issue )

- skipping the scene only when you enter garage , HQ home or even retry the mission. ( no issue )

steps I used all the way to get both of them are: 

- use a good internet connection.

- don’t skip cutscenes .

- after finishing the story missions, you will

notice some missions were already had plat medals & That’s Ok just continue finishing the rest . 

- don’t play multiplayer until you finish , also don’t invite or accept invite.

- if want to quit the game quit first from in game option than wait in the screen menu for a couple of seconds than close the game from the controller. 

* now I will go for rough terrain trophy & I will update , stay tuned. 

I hope these steps help you & if you have any question please don’t hesitate to ask .😌

1) Which console did you use? (If that matters)

2) How many hours did you need for these Trophies? 

3) Have you turned down the console somewhere in between?

13 minutes ago, ConAir said:

1- It doesn’t matters cuz my friend got them on PS4 but I played on PS5 cuz it runs smoothly.

2- Because of my 12 hours work shit I’ve got them in 5 days but pretty sure way less than that if you get a lot of free time.

3-  Definitely yes every time I finish or go sleep , work etc.. I turn off my console ( remember you quit the game from the game option than wait a few seconds in the menu & last close the game from the controller.)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I also got the trophies few months ago with no problems. I played it on PS5. The normal Version without the dlc. It took me I believe 200 hours to platinum. I also researched the internet before starting the game

- I did everything "offline" before playing in a crew or doing the MP stuff.

- I also always quitted in thr main menu and waited.

- when I hit level 50 I also had few story races on platinum

- I did not use perks. Some people said that the perks for easier gold score can affect the trophy but  I see @Hysteria used the Perks.

Other than that I mostly did the same. I also used an exploit for the extra mile trophy. There is a garage exploit where you have to press a button every 10 minutes or you get kicked from the server and the car accelerates itself. 

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Other than that I mostly did the same. I also used an exploit for the extra mile trophy. There is an garage exploit where you have to press a button every 10 minutes or you get kicked from the server.

Congratulations 🎉 for the platinum 😇 but I didn’t use any glitch nor any cuz I was afraid to trigger the glitch somehow .

• Like 1

Thanks @Hysteria / @ShadyWARcotix for the explanation.

I don't have a lot of free time, but at least you can shutdown the console between sessions. The difficult part will be the online Trophies to join a session with others. But I need to decide on what I'm going to play in last months of PlayStation Plus (unless Sony gets a new deal for it where everyone is invited).

200 hours...😲 I hope you had fun during those hours.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I don't have a lot of free time, but at least you can shutdown the console between sessions. The difficult part will be the online Trophies to join a session with others. But I need to decide on what I'm going to play in last months of PlayStation Plus (unless Sony gets a new deal for it where everyone is invited).

Anytime ^^ when you get everything done & you need a teammate to help you with MP trophies just DM me 🤞🏼

Am working on Overclocker trophy ( another boring trophy ) & then I will hit the MP & see how it goes.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ConAir said:

I enjoyed the game a lot and imo it's better than the second game. Didn't play Motorfest tho. I liked everything about this game but hated Rough Terrain and the Overclocker trophy because I only rubberbanded my controller and I hate trophies like that.

And In my previous post I said The Extra Mile but it was The Overclocker where I used the KM exploit. 

There is no exploit for the Extra Mile trophy.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

Just now, ShadyWARcotix said:

I enjoyed the game a lot and imo it's better than the second game. Didn't play Motorfest tho. I liked everything about this game but hated Rough Terrain and the extra mile trophy because I only rubberbanded my controller and I hate trophies like that.

Totally agree Rough terrain was the worst trophy & overclocker will be the next hands down, extra mile wasn’t hard or boring at all for me , don’t know what the devs think when they added non sense trophies like this .

Just now, Hysteria said:

Totally agree Rough terrain was the worst trophy & overclocker will be the next hands down, extra mile wasn’t hard or boring at all for me , don’t know what the devs think when they added non sense trophies like this .

Yeah I corrected myself. I thought the Extra Mile trophy was the Overclocker trophy. My bad.

Just now, ShadyWARcotix said:

Yeah I corrected myself. I thought the Extra Mile trophy was the Overclocker trophy. My bad.

It’s alright 🙂 can’t blame you after all of the grind trophies. 

I should start the awards goes to & remember my name trophies in January since it will reset soon ☹️, my problem was I started the game on 12/16/2023 which I couldn’t catch up .

54 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

It’s alright 🙂 can’t blame you after all of the grind trophies. 

I should start the awards goes to & remember my name trophies in January since it will reset soon ☹️, my problem was I started the game on 12/16/2023 which I couldn’t catch up .

Yeah this sucks... but you are almost done and the platinum will be yours

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

I'm trying to get Versatile Showman trophy (got Midwest & East Coast done), but one of the biggest complaints I have about this game is it's constantly fucking raining. I wish there was an option to turn off the rain. For whatever reason, the cars begin to handle poorly when it's raining. I don't want real life physics in video games. I want to press R2 to accelerate and go vroom.

Yeah I agree but honestly I like to drive at night while it’s raining, it’s just awesome 🥹

• Like 1

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

I'm trying to get Versatile Showman trophy (got Midwest & East Coast done), but one of the biggest complaints I have about this game is it's constantly fucking raining. I wish there was an option to turn off the rain. For whatever reason, the cars begin to handle poorly when it's raining. I don't want real life physics in video games. I want to press R2 to accelerate and go vroom.

does anyone knows where I can check the overclocker trophy in the awards category?

Hello Hysteria, I’m reading from your post message about The Crew PS4 trophy lists which is glitch. 

I had been struck glitch does not popped up trophy The Extra Miles since last January 2023. 

I did earn 65 platinum medals in story mission. I checked in award The Extra Miles was 98% not popped up trophy. 

What do I do? 

I am last one trophy before platinum.