Servers to shut down March 31, 2024

DesmaBR

15 hours ago, POGtrick said:

Never bothered to get my account reset. Just don’t think is worth it. It’s a shame Ubisoft couldn’t figure a way to fix the glitch trophies. And that’s why Im never going to buy the crew 2 and the latest one.

You're missing out on the opportunity to play the best racing games available on PlayStation. And none of them have buggy trophies.

Edited by LucasDragon570

2 hours ago, Hysteria said:

I’ve read that not installing DLCs , activate perks or even skill missions could help to avoid glitches is that true ?

I've also read this, combined with focusing on single player trophies before the multiplayer ones.

1 hour ago, Hysteria said:

So , do you mean the crew 1 now has none glitch trophies?

Pretty sure he was referring to the sequels.

17 minutes ago, iXanon said:

I've also read this, combined with focusing on single player trophies before the multiplayer ones.

Pretty sure he was referring to the sequels.

That’s what am doing this ( single player first ) & after finishing the story go platinum medals right away & don’t get a platinum medal for any skill before finishing the story but all of these not confirmed to avoid glitches trophies & last, I will keep on update once in a while for my journey. 

I just got confirmation from my friend that he faced glitches trophies ( the extra mile & versatile showman in a standard version of the game .

5 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Is there anyway to ignore bugs and glitches? Has anyone had a bugged trophy on the crew? If so is there a work around? Since the servers are completly online based. I am tempted to start this soon guys👍

I would just say don’t bother with this game, it’s a very good game but the chances of 2 trophies glitching are very high (versatile showman and the platinum medals trophy), along with that no one knows exactly what causes the glitches it’s all just guesses. 
If you’re not bothered about a potential unobtainable then play it but if you are then don’t because the chances of 1 of the 2 trophies bugging is very high.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

Is there anyway to ignore bugs and glitches? Has anyone had a bugged trophy on the crew? If so is there a work around? Since the servers are completly online based. I am tempted to start this soon guys👍

Well if you desperately want to start it here are some advices:

-Turn off the mini games skills from options .

- Finish the story alone .

- Now finish the story missions again to get the platinum medals .

- During all of those steps don’t invite or accept invitation from anybody until you finish every trophy that may glitch on you .

- Don’t use any glitches to speed your progress .

- Don’t approach multiplayer trophies until you finish the trophies that may glitch on you . 

by the way these steps not confirmed yet to avoid glitches trophies . 😕

Edited by Hysteria
  • Like 2

Am playing the ultimate version of the game on PS5 , I never skipped a cutscene & after any mission, I don’t move my car for a second or two to let the states progress properly ( even when the Zoe talking, I let her finish her talk first than proceed ) plus a good internet 🛜. I will update stay tuned. 

• Like 4

Well if you desperately want to start it here are some advices:

-Turn off the mini games skills from options .

- Finish the story alone .

- Now finish the story missions again to get the platinum medals .

- During all of those steps don’t invite or accept invitation from anybody until you finish every trophy that may glitch on you .

- Don’t use any glitches to speed your progress .

- Don’t approach multiplayer trophies until you finish the trophies that may glitch on you . 

by the way these steps not confirmed yet to avoid glitches trophies . 😕

I guess i have been warned lol

Am playing the ultimate version of the game on PS5 , I never skipped a cutscene & after any mission, I don’t move my car for a second or two to let the states progress properly ( even when the Zoe talking, I let her finish her talk first than proceed ) plus a good internet 🛜. I will update stay tuned. 

Good luck. It's a good game but those trophies scare me. 

A side note for others; supposedly Ubi closed the live chat options so contacting anyone for those glitched trophies is unfortunately slim to none. 

13 hours ago, HoorayForTyler said:

For those that have it, is it worth getting the physical Ultimate Edition? Based on some forum posts, I was under the impression that the DLCs are affected in some way by the servers. I’d rather save money and get the standard version if it’s not even worth the upgrade. 

The reason of the glitches are still unknown some glitches occur to people that have a Standard version of the game ,some with ultimate edition, it’s all speculations / theories to help avoid glitches trophies as much as possible & some get lucky some not .

Am sorry I know it’s wasn’t the answer you looking for but it’s all I can say for the currant situation.

• Like 3

On 12/15/2023 at 11:42 PM, dreadzilla28 said:

Would anyone that's played this a good bit weigh in on if this even worth starting at this point?

It's a good game once you unlock some parts and cars, but it's glitched beyond repair, so don't play unless you don't mind not getting 100% on this. 

15 hours ago, Hysteria said:

Update: I got Versatile Showman & The Extra Mile trophies with no issues whatsoever I’ve done these things but didn’t effect the trophies:

- hit skills many times by mistakes ( no issue )

- use perks ( no issue )

- skipping the scene only when you enter garage , HQ home or even retry the mission. ( no issue )

steps I used all the way to get both of them are: 

- use a good internet connection.

- don’t skip cutscenes .

- after finishing the story missions, you will

notice some missions were already had plat medals & That’s Ok just continue finishing the rest . 

- don’t play multiplayer until you finish , also don’t invite or accept invite.

- if want to quit the game quit first from in game option than wait in the screen menu for a couple of seconds than close the game from the controller. 

* now I will go for rough terrain trophy & I will update , stay tuned. 

I hope these steps help you & if you have any question please don’t hesitate to ask .😌

Nice to read this, I started a few days ago and still didn't have issues with the stats for platinum medals so far, using the same strat as you 👍

On 12/21/2023 at 2:05 PM, Milkyray said:

It's a good game once you unlock some parts and cars, but it's glitched beyond repair, so don't play unless you don't mind not getting 100% on this. 

Appreciate the advice! Already have plenty of unobtainable on my account so I may try it for a bit if my plus gets renewed in time.

• Like 2