GAME+DLC DELISTING MARCH 4TH 2024

• 4 weeks later...

Do we know if this affects the ability to get the online co-op trophies for Kurisu and Frau (if you already have the DLC)?

EDIT: Never mind, I see that it says

" All editions of PBBG and PBBGOD use their native platform’s online services. As long as those services are available, players should be able to matchmake and play online sessions. "

Edited by Shintetsuken

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, mestre_cabelo said:

Hope for a promo sale before it leaves the store. 

Unsure if they would do a sale last minute considering the game gets removed in about a week. Might be best to bite the bullet on the game+DLC if you want to have it. We still have no idea when the Ultimate version comes out and that could be soon so people run and buy that one at a higher price instead.

On 3/5/2024 at 7:36 AM, Ryan Industries said:

The game has been DELISTED on PS4. Attempting to purchase the DLC in-game, leads to an error. Servers are still up. All trophies can be obtained offline.

Photo-PLAYSTATION-2024-3-5-0-21-25.jpg

Are you sure all trophies can be obtained offline? One of the trophies for the Frau dlc has a description that specifically reads "Clear any stage in online co-op play while playing as Frau"

Edited by LilIelaps

3 hours ago, LilIelaps said:

Are you sure all trophies can be obtained offline? One of the trophies for the Frau dlc has a description that specifically reads "Clear any stage in online co-op play while playing as Frau"

Yep, I checked twice. It's a typo. Can be earned with 2 controllers. I did it on my account and on a blank offline account. Below is my quote from March 1, 2024 on Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings.

The online should take under an hour and they can apparently be unlocked in Adhoc as well. The PS4 version has the same trophy list but those 5 trophies can be done offline with 2 controllers (I tested this today) or in online co-op. The description for "Frau and Phantom Breaker" trophy (PS4) does say "Clear any stage in online co-op play while playing as Frau" but this is a typo, it can be unlocked in offline co-op. I just earned the trophy with 2 controllers:

Phantom-Breaker-Battlegrounds-Overdrive-

Edited by Ryan Industries