Games not showing, just games not trophies

AlphaBazi

hey everyone 
I have been having this issue that my PSN account, neither in the console nor on the site, does not show the games I have and the games I have played. It shows my trophies correctly and I have no problem downloading stuff.
Also my PS App only shows what I'm playing and not the games I have played.
Please help!!

yeah. they show here but not on my PS profile. when I go to "games" under my profile it says "you don't have any games" or when I chk my activity in PS App it says "you have not played any games yet" which is weird.
By the way I played Infamous last night but here it still says Dec 10.

it's not just the app. it's also the website. I can see the games I have downloaded and purchased but not the games I have played. I have done restoring licenses and activating as Primary thing and rebuilding the data even default settings and reinitialization.
What is the problem? I have contacted them but they say they're unable to help.

1 hour ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

The app hasn’t been showing my PS4 games played for a few weeks now. Only PS5 shows up. I assume it will get fixed at some point. 

oh I see. thanks for your response. I'll wait to see if "Games" under profile in my console shows my games.

5 minutes ago, Mellenthin said:

As far as I know, the issue has been present in the past as well. But yes, there's never a guarantee it will be fixed again.😔

One solution: Buy a PS5 :). They are not that hard to find anymore. No, just kidding, had the same issue a few years ago as well, will get fixed in time. For the time being just continue playing and still updates fine on your PS right? I'm playing on PS5 and that works fine indeed.

Only a matter of time Sony moves forward and leave PS4 behind, its more important to Sony to keep PS5 which is bc with PS4 to be working than just worry about PS4 old ui/features to work with the new tech stuffs.

But it is also the holidays, and every year this time of the year, Sony server gets very congested, they might had shut some stuffs down or move them to the important stuffs so server less taxing on live updating info.

Today like I go on, and I was showing "offline" took some time to actually be "online"