How can I talk to the admin of the PSN Profiles ?

If your friend wants to dispute their flag(s) and possibly get back on the leaderboards, tell them to file a dispute through the proper channels and let the CRT (Cheat Removal Team) take a look at it but if they were removed by the Auto-Mod, they're perma-off the leaderboards with no chance of getting back on with their current account:

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

14 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

Was he removed from the leaderboard or from the site itself? 

Leaderboard because he played some old transformers game with a group of players and psn profiles thought he opened the server to get the trophies some kind of cheat but they thought it wrong he was with others 

I don't want to sound too blunt, but it sounds like they are SOL and talking to the admin will not change anything. 

If they broke the rules, knowingly or not, the flag is not going to be lifted regardless. Hundreds of other people have done the same thing. They either stayed removed or hid the game to return. Those are the only two options.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, XI_GRDEADSHOT_IX said:

banned on the leaderboards for no reason

59 minutes ago, XI_GRDEADSHOT_IX said:

because he played some old transformers game with a group of players

So... not for no reason then 😉

He most likely played on an unapproved custom server, unlocked some trophies, and correctly got flagged for it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XI_GRDEADSHOT_IX said:

Leaderboard because he played some old transformers game with a group of players and psn profiles thought he opened the server to get the trophies some kind of cheat but they thought it wrong he was with others 

Those servers aren’t crt approved yet so he’ll remain flagged 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I don't want to sound too blunt, but it sounds like they are SOL and talking to the admin will not change anything. 

If they broke the rules, knowingly or not, the flag is not going to be lifted regardless. Hundreds of other people have done the same thing. They either stayed removed or hid the game to return. Those are the only two options.

Like I mentioned before, talking to him will make zero difference, but if you want him to tell you no personally, join the PSNP discord and ask him there.

Enough of the pan jokes people, ffs. Locking...

• Like 2