Autopop Trophies?

On 1/22/2024 at 7:32 PM, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Is there anything (apart from No Return trophies) that doesnt autopop? Only ask because I'd like to do a playthrough for the story without needing to do all the collectibles and misc trophies all over again

For me all trophies from the PS4 version (including platinum and grounded and permadeath) all popped importing a single save.

• Like 2

Every trophy but "What I Had to do" popped which is the one where you need to complete the story. All I did was replaying the epilogue that took like 2 mins if you skip every cinematic.

Edited by Megahiro10

On 1/19/2024 at 12:30 PM, DezzaNufc- said:

How do you get the trophies to autopop? On the save I have all collectibles. Only trophies what popped were all skills and weapons?

Imported the same save again now it popped lol

22 hours ago, danistheguy said:

Only a portion of mine popped. I'm missing all of my collectibles trophies... anyone run into this? 

See above. Try to import the save again.

• Like 1

I played through the game once, unlocking all collectible related trophies and everything except all player and weapon upgrades (as these require another partial playthrough). Once done I disabled auto-sync for the game, deleted the local save file, then imported my Game Complete Grounded+/Permadeath save from my PS4 playthrough which unlocked the weapon and character upgrade trophies, the Platinum, and both Grounded DLC trophies. No issues at all.

As long as you have a Completed PS4 save for Grounded/Permadeath then you should unlock both trophies immediately after you import it. If that save was NG+ from a game where you had all collectibles and upgrades unlocked then you should get those trophies as well if you don’t have them already.

So basically, as long as you have a completed Grounded/Permadeath save from your PS4 playthrough, you should be able to replay Remastered once just for the sake of experiencing the game in its remastered form, while unlocking whatever trophies you get along the way, and then import your PS4 save to unlock any remaining trophies as well as the Grounded DLC trophies without having to replay the game again (unless you want to of course).

I seem to be kind of in the opposite boat as most people.

What if I just want to be able to play the game again while using new skins I unlock through No Return but autopop as few as possible? 

I guess I would need a save file close the end of the first time completing it on PS4, if I'm understanding this correctly? Does every save file have a profile attached to it, so to speak, so I can't just use a new save from ps4 but in the beginning of the game?

I understand the trophy for completing the game is inevitable, but how many others are?

Edited by troutdog

11 hours ago, troutdog said:

I seem to be kind of in the opposite boat as most people.

What if I just want to be able to play the game again while using new skins I unlock through No Return but autopop as few as possible? 

I guess I would need a save file close the end of the first time completing it on PS4, if I'm understanding this correctly? Does every save file have a profile attached to it, so to speak, so I can't just use a new save from ps4 but in the beginning of the game?

I understand the trophy for completing the game is inevitable, but how many others are?

If you import a save you will auto-pop any trophies earned with that save. If you want to replay the game with skins from No Return, just play No Return first to unlock the skins you want, then replay the game. Don't import any saves if you don't want any auto-pop.

just realize that i have deleted my PS4 gameplay save after i have completed grounded and permadeath, only keep the game system save data, wondering will this game system save data will autopop the grounded and permadeath trophy on PS5 version or i have to complete them again?

The only trophy i had trouble auto popping was the permadeath one.

I uploaded my completed save and nothing happened, i followed the advice for completing the epilogue on the permadeath save and it didn't pop.

how i did it was just spam import save for my permadeath and after 1minute it popped. 

• 1 month later...

Is the autopop still buggy for this one? Would like to start No Return soon.

Edit:
For others that may be interested, upon importing a single save (the latest one I had) everything popped.

Edited by YairGOW

5 hours ago, YairGOW said:

Is the autopop still buggy for this one? Would like to start No Return soon.

Edit:
For others that may be interested, upon importing a single save (the latest one I had) everything popped.

As far as I know it was never considered "buggy". Some players had issues with some trophies depending on which file they chose to import, but there's nothing to suggest there's any issues with auto-pop provided you're importing a save where everything is unlocked. Personally I played the game again and earned all the trophies I wanted to earn, then imported my Permadeath / Grounded save and everything else popped immediately, zero issues.

Also, you can play No Return whenever you want even if you haven't played the main game, the devs just don't recommend it because of spoilers regarding characters, etc. Check out the guide if you need help with anything.

If I started PS4 version earlier but got only few trophies and now there is PS5 updated version how to get both versions to 100%?

I assume that it's not possible to play PS5 version and autopop PS4 trophies?

11 hours ago, makaron077 said:

If I started PS4 version earlier but got only few trophies and now there is PS5 updated version how to get both versions to 100%?

I assume that it's not possible to play PS5 version and autopop PS4 trophies?

You can import a PS4 save to PS5 and it will unlock any trophies you already earned, but you can't go the other way so if you want 100% in both you would need to get 100% in the PS4 version first and then import your save to PS5 to unlock all the trophies you've already earned, then complete the No Return trophies in the PS5 version.

• 3 weeks later...

I got the upgrade yesterday, I just decided to autopop the Trophies, even though I want to do another playthrough, since it's been almost 4 years, I really didn't feel like playing through the game 3 times or so, regular playthrough, Grounded Mode, a run with a Pernadeth setting and possibly a New Game Plus, I didn't have the patience to combine the run with Grounded and Permadeth.

I had no issues when transferring saves, all the Trophies I got on the PS4 autopopped one after the other, I had imported all my saves, Moderate with New Game Plus, one from right before the final scene and another completed autosave file, the same with my Grounded and Pernadeth runs, so I had 6 saves transferred just in case, I always save a file on games for its hardest modes.

I thought my Grounded Runs were done, but nope, have to beat a Daily Challenge on it, not looking forward to it.

Edited by Nitemares-----

7 hours ago, Nitemares----- said:

I thought my Grounded Runs were done, but nope, have to beat a Daily Challenge on it, not looking forward to it.

Check out the trophy guide for No Return, there's a way to restart your Daily Run after a death that's still working currently.

• Like 1