Autopop Trophies?

18 minutes ago, NeedleMover said:

I am in the extreme minority and want to know if there is a PS5 to PS4 autopop? I held out on not finishing the PS4 version

I don't think there is. Just like other game it's most of the time not possible to transfer PS5 save files to PS4 due to technical issues. Therefore you can't transfer your save and autopop. I am not 100% sure but this has been the case with all other PS5 upgraded games that can autopop from PS4. 

• Like 3

How to you get the trophies for the grounded and permadeath run to pop? I imported the two corresponding ps4 autosaves, but the trophies don't unlock. With the base game trophy list, I had no problems.

Edited by Alex_R-13
  • Like 2

I have the same issue

3 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

How to you get the trophies for the grounded and permadeath run to pop? I imported the two corresponding ps4 autosaves, but the trophies don't unlock. With the base game trophy list, I had no problems.

4 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

yeah, same problem, guess will have to beat them again.

4 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

I had the same issue with my 100% save. Thankfully I had a save at the end of Grounded Permadeath and just went from there and skipped cutscenes and popped when I went back to main menu.

9 hours ago, Alex_R-13 said:

For some reason grounded popped for me, but not permadeath 

For those not popping grounded or permadeath, I think you must have started a new save file with new stats and so it's not reflected in the save you imported. You might have done this without even realizing it. Your points (for purchasing game modifiers, skins, etc) probably don't reflect those either if the trophies didn't pop. If you still have and can find the save you with the missing completion you can probably import it separately and get the trophies to pop.

On 1/20/2024 at 9:55 AM, Alex_R-13 said:

Found the solution for the grounded and permadeath trophies:

1) Import the saves with a completed grounded run and/or permadeath run.

2) Load one of these saves, so they are considered as the current "active" save.

3) Go to Story -> Chapters and replay the Epilogue (only takes around 1-2 minutes).

4) After the credits, the trophies should pop.

The permadeath doesnt pop

On 1/20/2024 at 10:55 AM, Alex_R-13 said:

2) Load one of these saves, so they are considered as the current "active" save.

3) Go to Story -> Chapters and replay the Epilogue (only takes around 1-2 minutes).

For me this worked, Thank you! 
I just have the coins that are not popping but was gonna do a playthrough anyway so will pick them up later.

I found solution, sorta.

I've almost beaten the PS4 version on Grounded+Permadeath, got to epilogue, transfered the save to PS5 version, got the Grounded+Permadeath trophies. So, for those who don't want to mess with Grounded+Permadeath on Remastered, this is the way.

On 1/20/2024 at 9:55 AM, Alex_R-13 said:

You saved me having the to for the Grounded trophy again, thank you!

The autopop process has given me a little bit of trouble. 

I imported my saves and earned most of the trophies, interestingly without the ones for completing the game and those tied to Grounded / permadeath.

What I then did was to load my easy save file (close to the end of the game), finish the story and by that earning "What I had to do". Having arrived back at the main menu, I imported my (game completed) Grounded + permadeath save again which led to me earning both trophies. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xRMx-PT said:

If i never played grounded or permadeath i can start a playthrough on PS4 and Autopop on PS5 after I already got the platinum?

Absolutely, yes. Just don't finish it, go to Epilogue, transfer save, pass it and boom, you have a trophy. Then you can finish it on PS4 if you want.

• Like 1