Gameplay modifiers in No Return mode

It looks like you CAN use gameplay modifiers in No Return but there is a message saying that you won't get challenge progress or leaderboards. But does anyone know if you can get trophies this way? (Obviously you'd have to do enough runs without them to complete the challenges to unlock the characters)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

I tried with unlimited ammo and a few other mods on, I did 12 kills in hunted and no trophy, S ranks no trophy, 5 kills with different weapons in an encounter and no trophy, Maybe some mods do block trophies then but just thought I would test some.

Bastards.

I imagine modifiers like infinite ammo shouldn't work as they are flat out cheat options, but accessibility settings do, since they're all about making the gameplay more accessible.

...the difference between the two is of course down to semantics, as the end result is easier gameplay in both situations.

Bit of a weird thing that accessibility settings do not subtract from the points you get for the leaderboards, since doing a run on grounded with accessibility options is a completely different experience (like a 5/10 instead of a 9/10 in terms of arbitrary difficulty numbers). I imagine that's a thing they'll patch out pretty fast, as anyone going for the leaderboards should be playing with all combat accessibility options enabled, which kind of makes the idea behind the leaderboards pointless. 

• Like 1