[Guides] Sins of the Flesh - Easy Secret Rooms, All Lore & Outfits, Sozo's Quest

BlackTorito

Nice one man thx, two questions what does Chef's Jacket: crack an egg 3 times means? I already have the trophy for hatching 5 but don`t own the Oufit. Does cracking means something else?

Also how can i find the Knight Armor on a crusade? Do I have to look out for something specific?

15 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Nice one man thx, two questions what does Chef's Jacket: crack an egg 3 times means? I already have the trophy for hatching 5 but don`t own the Oufit. Does cracking means something else?

Also how can i find the Knight Armor on a crusade? Do I have to look out for something specific?

When an egg is produced you have the prompt to either pick it up, or crack it. 

3 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

For the Knight Armor you just summon the demon (2 is best) and they will automatically bring it to you.

3 hours ago, Kyarr15 said:

I'm only missing two stories out of the fifteen, I see that it's in Haro's room but I can't find it, is there a way to get it out quickly?

You need to look out for a meat room, at least that`s where i got this lore peace. You probably already had a conversation with him earlier so the collectible has been moved to this location. Look out for a peace of meat 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DavySuicide said:

You need to look out for a meat room, at least that`s where i got this lore peace. You probably already had a conversation with him earlier so the collectible has been moved to this location. Look out for a peace of meat 🙂

I already got the letter in the meat room, but I have gone again and they have not given me the other one that is missing.

5 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

How do you get 5 sin from a follower? Whenever I get the third sin from a single follower they get damned.

For the confession you can just do loyalty.

Also thankfully it looks like followers only get dammed if you are trying to farm them for sin, if they build it up over the course of the game they won't be dammed. I was worried because my favorite follower got dammed so I reset.
But later in the game he built up enough sin that he was full of it and did not get dammed. 

3 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

No, Fancy Robes. The guide says it has to be 5 sin.

Just let the sin naturally build up after having a few rituals done on them.

Also if you wait long enough (or if they build up sin naturally at least once, I am not sure) you can start having them preform rituals again. I just tested this with my favorite member and he didn't get dammed this time.

2 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

Absolving any follower does, doesn’t have to be the same

You’re absolutely right, thanks! Somehow I didn’t notice that I already had the outfit.

Another tip I haven’t seen mentioned yet: you don’t need to buy all the outfits, just unlock them. So don’t buy the ones that cost sin; save your sin for the (expensive!) temple upgrades.

I don't know if this is a common problem, or if my game was just bugged, but I'll post here in case anybody else runs into this problem.

I couldn't get to Monch's room to get the lore hidden there until I removed wearing the Fleece of the Fates.

For whatever reason, whenever I entered a "?" area during a crusade, it would always just be a challenge or a treasure room. Once I put on the default fleece it appeared right away.

Is there a trick to get the meat room to spawn for Haro's lore? I'm nearing the end of the DLC and I literally haven't seen the room on the map once in about 7 hours. I've been checking the ? rooms too and it hasn't appeared there. I've mostly been running Darkwood.

Edit: it spawned literally 5 minutes after posting this...

Edited by BusyFace13