Chinese version

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

There's also a retail version available from certain online stores :).

I thought to believe that the Chinese version was exclusive digitally along with Final Fantasy XV. I guess there a physical copies in the wild, although they may have content alternated like PS VR Worlds (one of the mini games was cut for the Chinese release for it to release in China. 

Edited by Mr_Tenno777

What online stores can you get the physical Chinese version stacks? Don't know if digital is still possible I remember paying one site for a mainland Chinese account and currency but after a few ps patches 

I wasn't able to login again. I'm assuming it needed another confirmation of ID from a cn citizen.

On 1/22/2024 at 9:50 PM, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

What online stores can you get the physical Chinese version stacks? Don't know if digital is still possible I remember paying one site for a mainland Chinese account and currency but after a few ps patches 

I wasn't able to login again. I'm assuming it needed another confirmation of ID from a cn citizen.

abovelike.com

If it's not on the store just email them, or contact them on eBay (same username as site)

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 12:32 AM, grifteskymfning said:

abovelike.com

If it's not on the store just email them, or contact them on eBay (same username as site)

Thanks for that.

Do you know if the CN and WW versions are able to link together online like the SamSho 2019 game is?

I'm not finding it on that site. How much did you get 15 for?

Ok. Their website is kinda bunk to navigate, but I was able to get a quick response from them via email. They sent me a link. I think they're having a slight sale. I think in China there's a holiday right now. Normal price is $60. It's $50 USD at the moment. Not bad.

Like the third edit...but here we go.

Links to the product pages. They seem to be advertising it on the main page now, but just in case it's removed:

PS4

https://abovelike.com/product/brand-new-sealed-sony-playstion-4-ps4-the-king-of-fighters-15-game-chinese-version/

PS5

https://abovelike.com/product/brand-new-sealed-sony-playstion-5-ps5-the-king-of-fighters-15-game-chinese-version/

Since nobody really cares about this, I'm just going to keep editing my post. Hopefully, it'll help somebody. 

So, the KoF15 CN region is a complete edition with all DLC characters on a code. The code is good until the last dat of 2026. It arrived in less than a week along with Samurai Shodown. I was quite happy. Going to install KoF now. Here are some pics with comparisons.

20240208_150215.jpg?ex=65d9a117&is=65c72

20240209_233116.jpg?ex=65d9a14b&is=65c72

Samsho has reversible cover art.

20240209_234333.jpg?ex=65d9a144&is=65c72

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Ok...a few things. A lot, but not all, of the dialog has been removed. It seems like the cutscene dialog is all there. All the jiggly physics are gone as well as all the ladies are covered up. Oddly enough, all the men who were shirtless before are still shirtless. Gotta love the double standard. I have a feeling this next change has a lit to do with the character changes. The online is not cross region. It seems as though the CN version of the game can only link with another CN version of the game. 

Also, the fight pass that came with the game does not include the single characters that were added, just the four teams. Hope this info helps someone. 

Companies sure do censor or cut out content from games in order to get a Chinese release. The Chinese version of PS VR Worlds  has the London Heist cut from the game in China to get released there for some reason

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

Is the online cross-gen? Can PS4 CN play with PS5 CN?

If you look at the other owner on the recent player's list, it seems so. I looked throughout the day for online ranked opponents. Didn't find a single person. They must have sel boosted with their ps5.

6 hours ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

Companies sure do censor or cut out content from games in order to get a Chinese release. The Chinese version of PS VR Worlds  has the London Heist cut from the game in China to get released there for some reason

As I've been playing through the different story modes, I've noticed endings are censored as well. They'll go as far as zooming in greatly on a scene to cut out the smallest bit of cleavage. They also erased the "grand opening" on the banner in Takuma's restaurant, yet kept the blank banner, in the AoF ending. It's pretty wild.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2024 at 1:59 AM, grifteskymfning said:

Correct. I ordered both stacks on disc and they're on their way as we speak.

Have you received your copies yet? My friend did today, so he helped me knock out the online stuff. If you already have the online done in the WW release, you just need two ranked wins in a row to pop all ranked trophies, then you just need the lobby stuff.

Other than me and one other guy, plus a hacker who can't be reported because no timestamps, nobody else has the plat on this site on ps4. PSN is showing a lit more earners, though. Such a good kof.

Edited by Kittens Are Awesome

Is there a digital version of this game?

Edit: There is but going through all of that for the game is not worth it at all.

Edited by Laxus-0