Trophy thoughts?

On 2/3/2024 at 1:49 AM, BushidoCypher said:

The Trophy for getting characters to total level 400 will take around 360ish hours

Good golly! JJK Cursed Clash might be the longest anime arena fighter to plat.

22 hours ago, HollowedIchigoo said:

Unfortunately haven't been able to join in with any, and while searching for lobbies I get a notification saying there is a network error.

I'm seeing some players are also having issues with online on Twitter (now X).

8 hours ago, sharpIIS2 said:

OIC 

So at least you just don't died and win.

Can this be boost or the best way is to partner with someone good at the game?

Sadly no local multiplayers

Even I've done many matches where I don't die but teammates has but even after 50 matches only gotten 5 flawless so I think you gotta get Flawless so no team gauge lost might be it. 

Plus yeah the Servers are a bit of a mess

6 hours ago, PandaGuyBonson said:

So after many online matches the trophy for 10 wins has to be Flawless so team mate isn't allowed to die either. 

It's a pain of a trophy because it's luck base getting good teammates or a stable lobby. 

It sure is a pain in the ass trophy!

I can't seem to find a match to begin with 😞

I'm assuming for clearing survival battle you pretty much need your character to be near maxed level, right? 

And if anyone is still really struggling with the 10 wins without lowering the gauge, sukuna is the cheese though you still need to bank on your partner being able to hold their own.

On 2/5/2024 at 10:42 AM, PandaGuyBonson said:

So after many online matches the trophy for 10 wins has to be Flawless so team mate isn't allowed to die either. 

It's a pain of a trophy because it's luck base getting good teammates or a stable lobby. 

On 2/5/2024 at 5:20 PM, RebelsHeart said:

It sure is a pain in the ass trophy!

I can't seem to find a match to begin with 😞

I have a Tip from that trophy. It can be boosted with only 2 players. Go to the Online Lobby, invite your partner, set 2 bots with the option that doesn't allow them to move and start a battle. Them you only need to beat them and repeat the battle over and over. The 10 Flawless victories trophy will pop up from both of you. You can also use this method for the 50 online matches. With this method got both trophies. 

No need to worry about the online matchmaking anymore 😀

Edited by DMC-OMEGA-88
  • Like 3

On 2/7/2024 at 3:16 AM, DMC-OMEGA-88 said:

I have a Tip from that trophy. It can be boosted with only 2 players. Go to the Online Lobby, invite your partner, set 2 bots with the option that doesn't allow them to move and start a battle. Them you only need to beat them and repeat the battle over and over. The 10 Flawless victories trophy will pop up from both of you. You can also use this method for the 50 online matches. With this method got both trophies. 

No need to worry about the online matchmaking anymore 😀

Thank you so much for the tip! 😊

Especially knowing you can get the 50 battles this way is amazing, since I still can't get in any matches :(

Now I just gotta find someone who wants to boost this 

24 minutes ago, jet_slayer_boy said:

What’s up guys, thought I’d share my personal fastest method on getting XP. I used a level 25 Sukuna and set my skill to 16K and just did solo with a CPU teammate. This nets 3.3k - 4.9k XP every time. I used the Inferno Staff +2 and the Talisman of Devastation +2. The gem doesn’t really matter but I’d recommend something that buffs your teammate so they don’t die as often (looking at you Nobara).

If you didn’t already know, vows give you recovery points and not spending recovery points gives you XP. There are bronze, silver and gold vows but 3 silvers works the best imo. The gold one is risky sometimes.

There is one insanely OP vow in particular, being this one:

20% chance for all allies to recover health by (XS) upon landing a Combo

Technique/Extraction Technique.

Whenever you see it, get it. Start spamming down > down triangle with Sukuna and you and your teammate literally won’t die.

That’s all I’ve got. Hope this helps anyone trying to get this horrendous platinum. Good luck everyone!

Thank you so much for actually helping us out with this miserable grind fest!

This is going to be insanely helpful and very much appreciated!

And congrats on the platinum! :D

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jet_slayer_boy said:

What’s up guys, thought I’d share my personal fastest method on getting XP. I used a level 25 Sukuna and set my skill to 16K and just did solo with a CPU teammate. This nets 3.3k - 4.9k XP every time. I used the Inferno Staff +2 and the Talisman of Devastation +2. The gem doesn’t really matter but I’d recommend something that buffs your teammate so they don’t die as often (looking at you Nobara).

If you didn’t already know, vows give you recovery points and not spending recovery points gives you XP. There are bronze, silver and gold vows but 3 silvers works the best imo. The gold one is risky sometimes.

Whenever you see it, get it. Start spamming triangle > down triangle with Sukuna and you and your teammate literally won’t die.

That’s all I’ve got. Hope this helps anyone trying to get this horrendous platinum. Good luck everyone!

So we must level up one character to 400 lvl or the total level of characters must be 400? Im at 15 lvl mahito and max level shown is 30 so idk how it works

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, pythor555 said:

So we must level up one character to 400 lvl or the total level of characters must be 400? Im at 15 lvl mahito and max level shown is 30 so idk how it works

Max level is 30 for a character, it wants a total level of 400.

So if you have 2 characters level 10 that'd be 20.

Except that it isn't, Jet and I found out that instead of needing 16 level 25s and 1 level 26 for 400 it doesn't count character level 1.

This means you need 16 levels 26s and 1 level 27. Which is an additional 172k xp.. 

Pretty dick but if you made it that far another 172k xp won't stop you from Platinum.

I'd also still really love to know first achievers method since my man did it so quick I'd be curious what strat he found to make the grind miserable. But chances of him replying are basically non existent it seems.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, jet_slayer_boy said:

Whenever you see it, get it. Start spamming triangle > down triangle with Sukuna and you and your teammate literally won’t die.

P.S.

Shoutout to my friend Exurh as I copied my Cursed Weapon and Talisman from him.

Thanks for the tips

I actually farm on the 2nd grade but will definitely try the special grade 16k

On 2/11/2024 at 2:58 PM, sharpIIS2 said:

Thanks for the tips

I actually farm on the 2nd grade but will definitely try the special grade 16k

It can be a bit sweatier, well just requires a little bit of focus but the xp is nice. 
The 2nd grade is good for solo boost with a 2nd controller / console I used it a lot when my partners weren't free.

If you're going for this platinum just wait for an exploit or xp glitch. The grind is not going to be fun, this is coming from someone who can grind for hours on hours without getting burned out. It's just so lame tbh, such a goofy trophy overall. The one plus is at least you don't have to play the character you want to level and can just play one you enjoy.

Anyways happy hunting jujutsu sorcerers. 
DOMAIN EXPANSION: CRIPPLING DEPRESSION.

Edited by BushidoCypher
Info
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, nk3636 said:

Nice to meet you.
Sorry for the delay in noticing you.
I'm Japanese and not confident in my English, so please excuse the automatic translation.

Unfortunately there was no special way to get my platinum trophy, I did it the same way as @jet_slayer_boy.
Sadly I didn't have any friends to play with, so I played offline with the CPU.

It took me about 80 hours (about 450 laps)!
I think person set up this EXP system is a colossal idiot !!!!!

I wish you all the best of luck in getting platinum.

あなたの英語は大丈夫です!
返信してくれてありがとう

にほんごがすこしわかります

Thank you for clarifying, your english is great btw, apologies if my Japanese is a bit rough I am not good with Kanji. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, BushidoCypher said:

If you're going for this platinum just wait for an exploit or xp glitch. The grind is not going to be fun, this is coming from someone who can grind for hours on hours without getting burned out. It's just so lame tbh, such a goofy trophy overall. The one plus is at least you don't have to play the character you want to level and can just play one you enjoy.

Dlc might have speed up that grind if levels from dlc characters will count to the trophy. Young geto and gojo are confirmed and because its hidden inventory dlc toji can be playable too so we are getting at least 3 new characters

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pythor555 said:

Dlc might have speed up that grind if levels from dlc characters will count to the trophy. Young geto and gojo are confirmed and because its hidden inventory dlc toji can be playable too so we are getting at least 3 new characters

I reckon it will count I thought of that as well, definitely shorten the grind a bit! 

Just some additional tips for you legends after my 290 ish hours total of JJK Cursed Clash! 

I got some messages about titles / outfits etc 
Few things with outfits, I did the method for the 50 matches posted by DMC above it was super fast and it's definitely EASIEST way for 10 flawless wins but if you want some extra outfits / titles (you get a little bit if you win) 

Cx44xP3.jpeg

However I still got messages about titles and only recently found out it can be dodgy to pop, PS5 had 0 issues but on PS4, OOF. 
I had well over 50 and still wouldn't pop so I tried earning some through versus and it finally popped it when I hit a new rank and earned a title just in case you do have an issue with that as well. 

If you're trying to find out some titles you can go for go to the gallery and hover over the numbers, it'll show what you need to do to EARN that title. 
I'd try to avoid the lvl 30 in co-op ones though since that's more unnecessary grinding... You can try backing up your save too as you approach 50 maybe that'll help avoid any dodginess of the trophy. 

I also vouch that the method shared by NK & Jet is 100% the strat, I did it offline and it went super smooth, it's so much faster than actual online as well. No timers etc making it so quick, some runs with Sukuna were under 4 minutes. You're still looking at around 80 hours but it's pretty mindless so chuck on a show or podcast and grind, try and keep as much recovery points as possible some games you will easily net you ~4k just because the abundance of points. 
Idk if it matters as well but I'd put the AI on aggressive (right dpad) then if hes ever low HP I put him on cautious (down dpad)

Well other than that happy hunting! (Also if you play online vs the servers are on the Nintendo 64 so prepare for it to lag like crazy and that's IF you even get in a match since it errors out so often...... -_- )

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BushidoCypher said:

Just some additional tips for you legends after my 290 ish hours total of JJK Cursed Clash! 

I got some messages about titles / outfits etc 
Few things with outfits, I did the method for the 50 matches posted by DMC above it was super fast and it's definitely EASIEST way for 10 flawless wins but if you want some extra outfits / titles (you get a little bit if you win) 

Cx44xP3.jpeg

However I still got messages about titles and only recently found out it can be dodgy to pop, PS5 had 0 issues but on PS4, OOF. 
I had well over 50 and still wouldn't pop so I tried earning some through versus and it finally popped it when I hit a new rank and earned a title just in case you do have an issue with that as well. 

If you're trying to find out some titles you can go for go to the gallery and hover over the numbers, it'll show what you need to do to EARN that title. 
I'd try to avoid the lvl 30 in co-op ones though since that's more unnecessary grinding... You can try backing up your save too as you approach 50 maybe that'll help avoid any dodginess of the trophy. 

I also vouch that the method shared by NK & Jet is 100% the strat, I did it offline and it went super smooth, it's so much faster than actual online as well. No timers etc making it so quick, some runs with Sukuna were under 4 minutes. You're still looking at around 80 hours but it's pretty mindless so chuck on a show or podcast and grind, try and keep as much recovery points as possible some games you will easily net you ~4k just because the abundance of points. 
Idk if it matters as well but I'd put the AI on aggressive (right dpad) then if hes ever low HP I put him on cautious (down dpad)

Well other than that happy hunting! (Also if you play online vs the servers are on the Nintendo 64 so prepare for it to lag like crazy and that's IF you even get in a match since it errors out so often...... -_- )

Thanks for your additional comment ! Just want to know one more thing. What was your skill level ? I’m at 19.000 and earn 3000 exp 

but sometimes I earn 3500 on skill level 15000… 

what’s the best skill level to grind 

5 hours ago, amir_saman96 said:

Thanks for your additional comment ! Just want to know one more thing. What was your skill level ? I’m at 19.000 and earn 3000 exp 

but sometimes I earn 3500 on skill level 15000… 

what’s the best skill level to grind 

Of course bro! 15k-16k is the way 100% I stayed on 16k personally. 

With the AI settings like I mentioned in battle I didn't fail very often and some waves are instant clear because Sukuna is busted.

Sorry for late reply needed to catch up on sleep after this game 💀🤣

• Like 1