Trophy thoughts?

On 2/18/2024 at 12:28 AM, BushidoCypher said:

Of course bro! 15k-16k is the way 100% I stayed on 16k personally. 

With the AI settings like I mentioned in battle I didn't fail very often and some waves are instant clear because Sukuna is busted.

Sorry for late reply needed to catch up on sleep after this game 💀🤣

Thanks my friend 

one last question 

how to get 5k exp 

i don’t understand the stupid exp system

try to clear without get hit; being fast; clear with team attacks… 

but don’t understand how the exp system work

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see the final score of the person who says they get 4,000 to 5,000 experiences with 15,000 skills. I play Sukuna lvl 25 with a skill level of 20,000 and I only gain 2,000 experiences maximum, without dying, without using any bonuses and very quickly. Either I'm forgetting something or it's wrong. 

10 minutes ago, Kafka-Hibino-X said:

I'd like to see the final score of the person who says they get 4,000 to 5,000 experiences with 15,000 skills. I play Sukuna lvl 25 with a skill level of 20,000 and I only gain 2,000 experiences maximum, without dying, without using any bonuses and very quickly. Either I'm forgetting something or it's wrong. 

Are you using binding vows? I am not even at 10,000 skill yet and I am getting in the low to mid 2000's for XP.

Edited by lordzeze

37 minutes ago, Kafka-Hibino-X said:

no I don't use any bonuses, to earn a maximum EXP but I don't earn as much as the person who says to gain 4,000 experiences.

You have to use binding vows. You get more recovery points by using them and by completing the bonus objectives and the more recovery points (so don't use them to heal) you have at the end of the run the more XP you get.

Edited by lordzeze

8 minutes ago, Kafka-Hibino-X said:

Oh okay. Oh okay. On the contrary, I thought that they should not beuse. Thanks for the information. 

Yeah they absolutely need to be used. I just did a 8700 skill mission and got 3000 xp and I missed completing a couple objectives. The key is get as many recovery points as possible and use as few as possible.