Trophy thoughts?

This list is insane. No joke it's got about 30 hours of grinding to it and the S rank trophy Mission Accomplished is going to be the brick wall for a lot of people. It's not easy and the co-op aspect is very rng unless you have friends who also are super high leveled.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, DyrekRacc said:

The PS4 version's list is here!

Yep - no registered owners yet it seems.  I wonder how difficult the Platinum is.

It's cool to see games still being released after all this time on both PS4 and PS5.

Gives people options.

Edited by J-S_93
  • Like 1

As much as I love JJK and how dope that Platinum trophy is, every gameplay video I have seen of this game has been a hot mess lol. No way this shit is worth $100 AUD. Definitely waiting for a deep sale. Plus, Persona 3 Reload on the same day so lmao.

With regards to the trophies, they look very grindy and the worst part is the grind is attached to online. Servers for Bandai Namco's junk food anime games have always been trash, expect your online experience to be about the same lol.

Edited by PostGameBlues

19 hours ago, TrophyHuntLady said:

Can the co-op trophies be done in local play? Or is it strictly online only?

It's online only. It can be played with an AI though but idk how viable that is or if it even actually gives your progression properly. 

Also ya this list was a lot grindier than expected but honestly super fun! That being said the online co-op S ranks aren't hard. The "hard" part is if I understand the total level of all character's must equal 400+ trophy then that's gonna be F A T grind. Been playing for around 7-8 hours in online co-op alone today and went from level 1-11... So you will be grinding that awhile. I've tried finding fast xp methods etc but nothing so far so maybe in future that'll be optimised better as well.

• Like 1

Just an update for anyone wanting this Platinum. The Trophy for getting characters to total level 400 will take around 360ish hours with my current xp rates in online co op.

I haven't tried survive battle yet since you need another partner who is geared decently well and the battle with NPC ally is impossible because they just get nuked.

If survive gives more xp it'll speed up ONCE you get geared for it. However idk how long that will take since they hit like a truck and good luck finding someone 😅

Anyways thought I'd share my findings, 360 hours for that is wild for an anime fighter. I'm inclined to believe as you get even stronger you get some better xp rates but it's not looking like that just yet. 😔

1 minute ago, HollowedIchigoo said:

Oh, quick question on the trophy that requires you to win 10 times in online verses without lowering the ally team gauge, does that require 10 matches where neither you or your partner gets a single down? Or can you and as long as you win at the end it'll count?

As long as your not the reason your team lost a gauge then it's fine from what I saw.

6 hours ago, BushidoCypher said:

As long as your not the reason your team lost a gauge then it's fine from what I saw.

OIC 

So at least you just don't died and win.

Can this be boost or the best way is to partner with someone good at the game?

On 2/1/2024 at 8:29 PM, TrophyHuntLady said:

Can the co-op trophies be done in local play? Or is it strictly online only?

Sadly no local multiplayers

37 minutes ago, sharpIIS2 said:

OIC 

So at least you just don't died and win.

Can this be boost or the best way is to partner with someone good at the game?

Sadly no local multiplayers

Since it's 2v2 its kinda difficult to boost but I mean you probably could if you made a lobby Id imagine since you can lobby with 4 but idk if it unlocks trophs.

2 hours ago, BushidoCypher said:

Since it's 2v2 its kinda difficult to boost but I mean you probably could if you made a lobby Id imagine since you can lobby with 4 but idk if it unlocks trophs.

Honestly, I'm struggling to see myself getting this without having to boost. 🙄