PSN APP How to remove items from wish list after purchase

JCP3953

I was going through my wish list for games and noticed I had 2 games (both nexomon)that are still in my wish list after I purchased them, normally they remove themselves after purchase but not these two, I don’t even get the option to manually remove them, 

does anyone know of a way to remove them as they’re taking up place in my wish list 

6 minutes ago, JCP3953 said:

I was going through my wish list for games and noticed I had 2 games (both nexomon)that are still in my wish list after I purchased them, normally they remove themselves after purchase but not these two, I don’t even get the option to manually remove them, 

does anyone know of a way to remove them as they’re taking up place in my wish list 

Press again the love emoji it'll remove the game from your wishlist

9 minutes ago, AbbyRoadForever said:

That option is not available after purchase. I also have 2 or 3 games that I can't remove from my wishlist due to this.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AbbyRoadForever said:

If only it were that easy, the heart emoji is missing 

2 minutes ago, ConAir said:

That option is not available after purchase. I also have 2 or 3 games that I can't remove from my wishlist due to this.

This, I even tried on ps4/5 and still don’t get the heart on them, wouldn’t bother me so much if wish lists didn’t have a cap 

12 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I had this problem too after purchasing Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition the Season Pass was still in my wishlist and i couldn't remove it on the psn mobile app but only on ps5.

I have this problem with the same exact dlc, only difference is that I can't remove it even on PS5...

• 2 months later...