No-Death runs using a ps+ save data

NlQH

I mean if you're that desperate to cheese it just go for the Vita version, of course your profile will reflect that it's the Vita version and people might just know what you did.

Personally I don't see why someone want to tease a trophy like this, it's only worth getting if you actually earn it.  Yeah it's tough as hell and you'll experience a lot of frustration along the way, but that's what makes it worth getting.  If it was easy as you want it to be then it wouldn't be so worth getting.

5 hours ago, g34hgfggn said:

I mean if you're that desperate to cheese it just go for the Vita version, of course your profile will reflect that it's the Vita version and people might just know what you did.

Personally I don't see why someone want to tease a trophy like this, it's only worth getting if you actually earn it.  Yeah it's tough as hell and you'll experience a lot of frustration along the way, but that's what makes it worth getting.  If it was easy as you want it to be then it wouldn't be so worth getting.

The vita version is the PS4 version. It's the same list.

Edited by jayycarr08
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, jayycarr08 said:

The vita version is the PS4 version. It's the same list.

I could have sworn I remembered there being some way to distinguish, like maybe it shows up on PS live or on your friends list.

But maybe not, if so I might find the need to do a second impossible boy run and record it.

I sure hope if this is the case my share record function doesn't fail.  I noticed about 10% of the time it doesn't actually record when it tells you it did.

But back to the OP - cheating is stupid and eliminates the fun of unlocking something that's difficult like this.  Go unlock an easy trophy list and you will notice a clear difference in how it feels.

12 hours ago, NathanielJohn said:

I love the suggestion that, in the 9 years since the game's release, none of the 250,000+ trophy hunters who have played this game ever thought to see if they could *back up their save file* to make it easier.

Welcome to trophy hunting. Yes, we check stuff like this and we are sure.

True, but new tricks are sometimes still discovered.  See my thread about Alien Hominid and the Ninja.

While I only found one stage for each of them to be actually useful(and not for any particularly hard no death runs either), I haven't noticed anyone else doing that on any forum, so it's not as if something new can't come out.  It just wouldn't likely involve cloud saves.

Edited by g34hgfggn
Speech to text.......

19 hours ago, g34hgfggn said:

You'd be surprised that there are thousands of folks here who autopopped the entire Trophy list of a 5/10 30 hours game without actually playing it, lmao.

Oh I know that it happens, I simply do not see the benefit.  There are ways to detect cheating, so you can't really brag about it.  And it's not a self-fulfilling accomplishment either since you basically just pressed a cheat button to get it.

• Like 1