Kill all enemies on every lv

mati11120

51 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

does this mean every type of enemy or every enemy on every level,so where I should I get information how many enemies is present on each lvl?

tried tomb raider wiki and no info to keep count 😔

You need to clear out every level.

This guide https://www.tombraidervault.com/tr1/ has the amount of kills for every level and tells you about every enemy location among other things.

Edited by HAILtoSTARSCREAM
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

You need to clear out every level.

This guide https://www.tombraidervault.com/tr1/ has the amount of kills for every level and tells you about every enemy location among other things.

thank you so much,I guess I need to start from begining

can I find some info about what trophy I can do in what mission or need to wait for guide?

22 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

can I find some info about what trophy I can do in what mission or need to wait for guide?

I looked at the achievements here https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Tomb-Raider-1-3-Remastered/achievements

Users can create guides per achievement so I went through them to find some solutions and where to get those trophies.

10 minutes ago, SirSephiroth said:

Does anybody solve the bat problem in Colosseum (Level 6)? 

May be an image of 1 person and text

You don't need this bat. I completed this level with the correct amount of kills (according to this guide https://www.tombraidervault.com/tr1/colosseum.shtml ) without that bat. Pretty sure it's just decoration and is not meant to be killable.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tdbdesign said:

There are 294 enemies in total, Pierre does not counter as a kill except at the end of Tomb of Tihocan. You could skip every encounter with him. Take Note of Au Revoir though

ooh. I got 293. I wonder which one i missed. I hope its not that mummy in level 3. It fell down by just walking around it and didn't shoot it.

On 2/16/2024 at 3:47 PM, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

You don't need this bat. I completed this level with the correct amount of kills (according to this guide https://www.tombraidervault.com/tr1/colosseum.shtml ) without that bat. Pretty sure it's just decoration and is not meant to be killable.

They're 2 bats that don't move in St Francis Folly too. Do they count towards the trophy? 

46 minutes ago, Jado3dhead said:
On 2/16/2024 at 10:47 AM, HAILtoSTARSCREAM said:

They're 2 bats that don't move in St Francis Folly too. Do they count towards the trophy? 

If they're the bats I'm thinking of, they're hanging on a ceiling over an alcove in the corner in the tall room? Those do count, but to trigger them, if I remember correctly, I had to jump to the alcove to make them attack.

There *is* a bat in the Colosseum that is purely decoration. 

1 hour ago, Jado3dhead said:

there are certain tile you stand/passby on will trigger them. I had that problem as well, I ran around until they come to attack me. I got a trophy for kill 294 enemies. ignore the bat in colosseum-- it is just for show. I used Tomb Raider Vault website to find out how many enemies in total for each level before I start the level-- I also double-checked before finish it.

On 2/18/2024 at 9:35 PM, SirSephiroth said:

there are certain tile you stand/passby on will trigger them. I had that problem as well, I ran around until they come to attack me. I got a trophy for kill 294 enemies. ignore the bat in colosseum-- it is just for show. I used Tomb Raider Vault website to find out how many enemies in total for each level before I start the level-- I also double-checked before finish it.

Do Pierre in St Francis Folly count as kill?

He do appear 2 times in the level but i didnt got a kill credit for him.

1 hour ago, Dragonxlave said:

Do Pierre in St Francis Folly count as kill?

He do appear 2 times in the level but i didnt got a kill credit for him.

No scaring him away doesn’t count in any of the Greece levels.

None of the enemies are very missable except for that mummy in Tomb of Qualopec that you need to aim at and shoot. It simply just falling over by going near it doesn’t count I think. Just compare you numbers at the end of each level with the Stella’s Tomb Raider text walkthroughs.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HarryNinetyFour said:

None of the enemies are very missable except for that mummy in Tomb of Qualopec that you need to aim at and shoot. It simply just falling over by going near it doesn’t count I think. Just compare you numbers at the end of each level with the Stella’s Tomb Raider text walkthroughs.

There are a few enemies that require you to go out of the way to get - those two mummies in Obelisk of Khamoon (the room where you slide down to them), another few in that level behind the blocks you don't need to move, the one mutant in the Great Pyramid after shooting the Scion where instead of going down, you go back the way you came up at the end of the previous level, the second centaur in Tomb of Tihocan (which only activates after killing Pierre), those mutants in Atlantis that only activate if you pull the wrong switches.