Banishers All Trophies in One Playthrough (Spoilers)

1 hour ago, ID_FRANCE said:

I had just taken the Resurect path, telling myself that I would be forced to do a 2nd playthrough, thank to you, i know only 1 is required :)

The collectible video wil be helpfull at the end, thank you ;)

There are no collectible videos this time from me, except for the bible locations. The last video is just a full game walkthrough. 😭

But If you need a collectible video guide then you could check out this channel: AchievementSquad

• Like 1

I don't yet understand where you have to save. If i'm about to enter the void to return to new eden town, there ist no decision for me to make, as i have already reaffirmed my oath (after completing the Harrows/Jericho - whichever you go first). In the Text it sounds like there is a choice right before you enter the void at sirideans island but there isn't

Edited by Twoflowers

2 hours ago, Twoflowers said:

I don't yet understand where you have to save. If i'm about to enter the void to return to new eden town, there ist no decision for me to make, as i have already reaffirmed my oath (after completing the Harrows/Jericho - whichever you go first). In the Text it sounds like there is a choice right before you enter the void at sirideans island but there isn't

Make sure to choose the „Blame“ option in all encounters and kill the person, taking their energy.

Step 1: Choose to resurrect Antea as your promise („A Promise made“ trophy). This can be done during the "Hungry The Hunters (Rest up at Jacob's hovel)" Main Quest Objective, which you will get after completing the "The Flesh is Weak" haunting case. – Minute 1:44:15 of my Full Game Walkthrough video

Step 2: Make a manual save once you reach the "Grief and Rancor (Rest at Island's shelter)" Main Quest Objective, which you will get after beating the Aul' Saul boss. Then choose to resurrect Antea (Final Promise trophy) - Minute 7:06:33 of my Full Game Walkthrough video

Step 3: Make a manual save before entering the „Point of No Return“ (For later to get the remaining trophies). You need to blame at least 13 times, which means you will have to complete a few more haunting cases before entering the "Point of No Return“ for the „Death is a journey“ trophy. Once you have blamed 13 times, continue with the main storyline, and you should get the Good Ending, which will unlock the "Death is a journey" trophy.

Step 4: Reload the save that you created in Step 2 and choose to let her ascend this time to get the „Farewell my love“ trophy at the end.

Step 5: Finish the Main Story

This is how I understand it works. I haven't tried it myself, though.

Edit: Currently testing it out on a secondary account. I'll keep you updated...

Edited by wolker4

1 hour ago, wolker4 said:

Make sure to choose the „Blame“ option in all encounters and kill the person, taking their energy.

Step 1: Choose to resurrect Antea as your promise („A Promise made“ trophy). This can be done during the "Hungry The Hunters (Rest up at Jacob's hovel)" Main Quest Objective, which you will get after completing the "The Flesh is Weak" haunting case. – Minute 1:44:15 of my Full Game Walkthrough video

Step 2: Make a manual save once you reach the "Grief and Rancor (Rest at Island's shelter)" Main Quest Objective, which you will get after beating the Aul' Saul boss. Then choose to resurrect Antea (Final Promise trophy) - Minute 7:06:33 of my Full Game Walkthrough video

Step 3: Make a manual save before entering the „Point of No Return“ (For later to get the remaining trophies). You need to blame at least 13 times, which means you will have to complete a few more haunting cases before entering the "Point of No Return“ for the „Death is a journey“ trophy. Once you have blamed 13 times, continue with the main storyline, and you should get the Good Ending, which will unlock the "Death is a journey" trophy.

Step 4: Reload the save that you created in Step 2 and choose to let her ascend this time to get the „Farewell my love“ trophy at the end.

For step 4 to ascend her, how many cases must been solved? I blamed all people before or doesn’t it matter?

1 minute ago, Diddi89 said:

For step 4 to ascend her, how many cases must been solved? I blamed all people before or doesn’t it matter?

I don't think it matters for letting her ascend, but I'm currently testing it out on a secondary account, so I can't tell for sure. As of now, I just know that you need to blame 13 times to bring Antea back to life (Death is a journey) trophy.

2 hours ago, wolker4 said:

Edit: Currently testing it out on a secondary account. I'll keep you updated...

What you choose during the oaths has absolutely no impact which ending you get.

You can't "choose" one or the other in that way. If you blame to much people you will not get the ascend ending, even if you made the oath to ascend her.

I've been testing around and have now updated the main post. It should be clearer now, and it does 100% work the way I wrote it as I have tested it myself. Just make sure to follow the steps exactly as I posted them and focus on the main storyline (not side quests or haunting cases).

Edited by wolker4

23 minutes ago, wolker4 said:

I've been testing around and have now updated the main post. It should be clearer now, and it does 100% work the way I wrote it as I have tested it myself. Just make sure to follow the steps exactly as I posted them and focus on the main storyline (not side quests or haunting cases).

Does it work with the Haskells Path First?

i choose to blame all people before and have a save at the isle with fort Jericho path open.

only need the ascent ending.

29 minutes ago, Diddi89 said:

Does it work with the Haskells Path First?

i choose to blame all people before and have a save at the isle with fort Jericho path open.

only need the ascent ending.

I don't know, I haven't tried it that way. But if you didn't do the Final Promise on that save file, there's likely a way to trigger the Ascent ending. You have to find out, I guess.

Okay, how you describe it now should work.

But I would consider loading back to before the second promise not "a single playthrough" since you have to replay a great portion of the game. It's a one and a half playthroughs at best.

"Step 11: Once you have blamed 13 times, create a manual save (so you can get the rest of the trophies later) and proceed with the main storyline to get the "Death is a journey" trophy." 
About that...how many hunting cases is ? I'm talking about optional one when u can skip this entirely and do only storyline. 
If there is like at least 13 optional cases when u can blame people and kill them so you don't need blame everyone in main cases storyline?
Correct me if I'm mistaken.

For the Second Death trophy, for some reason I do not yet know, I did not get that Haunting case. Instead I got one from Lucy Barrow where the specter is this guy. I will try to see if he shows up on that void breach too, otherwise will have to figure it out.

9 hours ago, Couga83 said:

Okay, how you describe it now should work.

But I would consider loading back to before the second promise not "a single playthrough" since you have to replay a great portion of the game. It's a one and a half playthroughs at best.

You need around 2 hours if you play on the easiest difficulty, skip all the cutscenes and dialogues on the second run, which is faster than playing through the entire story again. It would be 1.5 playthroughs if you choose to go to The Harrows first instead of The Jericho.

8 hours ago, brunocosta1_ said:

Are Second Death and Teacher's Pet the only missable trophies (besides the endings one)?. I was going for an "Ascend All" run but it seems I might be locked out of a few trophies that way?

Pretty much every trophy except the story-related ones is missable if you don't make a save before the "Point of No Return" or use the save that the game automatically makes for you. The "Teachers Pet" and "Second Death" trophies are highly missable, as you need to make the right choices in the haunting cases for those two. There are probably more solutions for the "Second Death" one, but I don't know any other than the one I got from Hinsusta.

6 hours ago, Tutejszy93 said:

"Step 11: Once you have blamed 13 times, create a manual save (so you can get the rest of the trophies later) and proceed with the main storyline to get the "Death is a journey" trophy." 
About that...how many hunting cases is ? I'm talking about optional one when u can skip this entirely and do only storyline. 
If there is like at least 13 optional cases when u can blame people and kill them so you don't need blame everyone in main cases storyline?
Correct me if I'm mistaken.

There are three story-related haunting cases that you must complete to continue with the main storyline. You would need to do 10 additional ones to get the "Bring Antea back to life" ending. There are more than 13 haunting cases in the game but I can not tell how it will end for you if you make different choices. I can only tell how it worked for me.

5 hours ago, Argandalf said:

For the Second Death trophy, for some reason I do not yet know, I did not get that Haunting case. Instead I got one from Lucy Barrow where the specter is this guy. I will try to see if he shows up on that void breach too, otherwise will have to figure it out.

I believe that some of the Haunting Cases may vary depending on the decision you make in the "Spare" and "Sacrifice" choices. When I chose to Spare Kate after defeating The Beast, I noticed new buildings in The Dark Woods village, and one of the haunting cases was different. Let us know if he shows up in the same Void Breach. There are, as I mentioned, likely more solutions. I just don't know any others.

• Like 2

Hi I have an answer, i read this fantastic post only now, in the game i am arrived at hellbound case but I not choose jericho path, what is the difference? (I am lost the possibility to do all in one playthrought?) I have done all case available in this moment in my maps(4 case maybe) and i banish all the person(i promise to resurrect anthea). Can i do all in one playthrought?

Thanks in advance (sorry for my bad english I am italian)

On 2/18/2024 at 2:05 AM, wolker4 said:

I don't think it matters for letting her ascend, but I'm currently testing it out on a secondary account, so I can't tell for sure. As of now, I just know that you need to blame 13 times to bring Antea back to life (Death is a journey) trophy.

Got a question. You've got some vids for some of the trickier trophies. Should I be getting those done while following the text guide or leave them for after getting the two ending trophies?

22 hours ago, wolker4 said:

You need around 2 hours if you play on the easiest difficulty, skip all the cutscenes and dialogues on the second run, which is faster than playing through the entire story again. It would be 1.5 playthroughs if you choose to go to The Harrows first instead of The Jericho.

What is the result of this decision (The Harrows first instead of The Jericho)?

Is there something that can be blocked by choosing one of these options first, or does the game simply take longer because there are no important plot hints?

13 hours ago, Argandalf said:

FYI: I entered the breach and foughy Dannieal Keayne, from the Twins case, so apparently, you can find any Banished spirit randomly. I will continue testing it. 

@wolker4 I am working on a trophy guide for this, if you want to join, send me a DM. 

I don't really have the time to work on a guide right now, but if you need some info, message me on PSN, and I'll see if I can help you.

10 hours ago, migix959595 said:

Hi I have an answer, i read this fantastic post only now, in the game i am arrived at hellbound case but I not choose jericho path, what is the difference? (I am lost the possibility to do all in one playthrought?) I have done all case available in this moment in my maps(4 case maybe) and i banish all the person(i promise to resurrect anthea). Can i do all in one playthrought?

Thanks in advance (sorry for my bad english I am italian)

You pretty much did the complete opposite of what my main post is telling you to do, except for promising Antea to resurrect her. 😅 I've written to choose The Jericho path first because that is the path I have chosen when I was playing. I also thought that The Jericho path takes longer to complete and it would save some time on the second run, but I might be wrong there.

If you make a manual save once you reach the "Grief and Rancor (Rest at Island's shelter)" Main Quest Objective, which you will get after beating the Aul' Saul boss and start blaming everyone from now on, then you can probably still make everything in one playthrough, but I can't guarantee it as I didn't test it that way, so you do it at your own risk.

4 hours ago, Kremleenm said:

Got a question. You've got some vids for some of the trickier trophies. Should I be getting those done while following the text guide or leave them for after getting the two ending trophies?

To save some time, it's probably best to do it at the end when you got both ending trophies, as you need to banish two people for this. However, if you want to get it earlier, you can make a manual save before making those decisions and then just reload your save after getting the trophy.

2 hours ago, Swampast said:

What is the result of this decision (The Harrows first instead of The Jericho)?

Is there something that can be blocked by choosing one of these options first, or does the game simply take longer because there are no important plot hints?

As I mentioned to the previous person, I wrote to choose The Jericho path first because that's the path I took when playing. Also, I thought that The Jericho path might take longer to complete, potentially saving time on the second run, but I could be wrong there. Also, the decisions you make might be different if you choose The Harrows path first so you have to figure out yourself how to get both endings then as I didnt try it that way.

1 hour ago, vampirecff said:

Can you tell me where the key to Hunter's Storage Box is? Just this one is missing

Message me on PSN, and I'll send you a screenshot of the location if you haven't found it yet. Also, this is just a one time thing, so don't ask me where to find specific collectibles as there are collectible guides on YouTube, and I don't remember all of them anymore.

• Like 2