OMG HELP ME

lumphy101

I'm in a Red Dead Free Roam and I kicked a guy on mcfarlanes ranch and the screen went blurry and I got a bounty. It's still blurry and my XP bar is steadily increasing. It's been 5 min and I'm already Rank 10. The Long Arm of Marston just popped up, and it is a 500 weapon kills trophy. I haven't done anything. It's still happening. Hacked lobby? I'm praying all the others don't pop.

Woah. Is this seriously a glitch!?!? I started a gang match and while the countdown was going I saw a bunch of bloody farmers lying about. I kicked one and ran to Pikes. But the trophy pop worries me. Is that normal?

UPDATE: Holding the shotgun gave me that, and holding the pistol gave me yet another 500 kill trophy. Oh gosh...

Edited by lumphy101

Yeah, this sucks. But I looked it up, and this kind of glitch does quit in 5 minutes straight to the XMB thanks to Dr_Mayus link.

It's been 10 minutes. What?

Anyone who wants to boost the 3 FFA and 4 Team wins consecutively add me.

Edited by lumphy101

UPDATE: I'm a Rank 31 already! I'm gaining SO much XP. I found yet another pile of the farmers while looking for a horse. Help. Also got the 250 headshot trophy by shooting one of the farmers in the head. This is some glitched up multiplayer. I want to get in, get out really quick.

Edited by lumphy101

OK you glitched yourself to all the trophies. No one here is going to report you so you don't have to keep pretending you didn't know about the glitch. The fact that you keep doing everything accidentally makes it even more suspicious. You are not the first person to glitch these trophies and you won't be the last

OK you glitched yourself to all the trophies. No one here is going to report you so you don't have to keep pretending you didn't know about the glitch. The fact that you keep doing everything accidentally makes it even more suspicious. You are not the first person to glitch these trophies and you won't be the last

I know, I know. It looks weird. Just updating you guys on it by now, getting weirder by the second. They just started crawling around and they're burning. I'm laughing so hard.

Edited by lumphy101

I know, I know. It looks weird. Just updating you guys on it by now, getting weirder by the second. I just decided to quit to the XMB.

THEY ARE CRAWLING AROUND LIKE CRABS AND ARE SET ON FIRE NOW.

no one will flag you

but you might feel a remorse for doing it that way, I dunno but I'm pretty sure you will