Season 4 Discussion

I-SilentEcho-I

2 hours ago, Night-Shades13 said:

This is my first time aswell, as I waiting for that Pyramid to appear, I prefer playing the mode and to finish 100% all the mesa, you don't need to do this. But as I progress it gives me some goods stuffs like Legendary Relics and Talismans, that can be use against Titan Boss.

Im doing exactly the same. Im only missing that Titan Boss fight and try to be prepared as good as possible

7 hours ago, Vanzinho said:

Im doing exactly the same. Im only missing that Titan Boss fight and try to be prepared as good as possible

Same!

- Smoke talisman: It can heal you back to full health with multiple charges. (+2,200% health on activation, +7,333% meter on activation)

- Doomsday talisman: 2 charges will shot one orbital laser that can instant kill. (5,600% damages)

- Sai talisman: shooting Sais at your opponets dealing

(2,200% damages)

- Windbreaker: instant smoke kill, like Fart Talisman from season 3. (3,000% damage, +180% duration, 6 max charges)

Edited by Night-Shades13
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Night-Shades13 said:

Same!

- Smoke talisman: It can heal you back to full health with multiple charges.

- Doomsday talisman: 2 charges will shot one orbital laser that can instant kill.

- Sai talisman: shooting Sais at your opponets dealing 5200 damages.

- Windbreaker: instant smoke kill, like Fart Talisman from season 3.

Do i need for some of those to beat the final boss?

I think i have Doomsday and Sai talisman so far :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Vanzinho said:

Do i need for some of those to beat the final boss?

I think i have Doomsday and Sai talisman so far :)

I think Doomsday is fine, but gotta be hard, since I don't use that againts her. Idk about others, but

I use Smoke Talisman to heal meĀ  every time she starting throws Sai's. Just have to be careful with those Sai's throws šŸ¤£ Try block and move.Ā 

Ā 

Edit: I just try Doomsday Talisman on Mileena, instant kill man šŸ‘Ā 

Edited by Night-Shades13

50 minutes ago, Night-Shades13 said:

I think Doomsday is fine, but gotta be hard, since I don't use that againts her. Idk about others, but

I use Smoke Talisman to heal meĀ  every time she starting throws Sai's. Just have to be careful with those Sai's throws šŸ¤£ Try block and move.Ā 

Ā 

Edit: I just try Doomsday Talisman on Mileena, instant kill man šŸ‘Ā 

Actually i meant if i have have to beat her to get them :D

• Like 1

Oh man, I was just browsing this thread to see what people think of the new season but having never played this game, it all sounds like gibberish : )Ā 

Warner Bros has managed to completely ruin what was once among my favorite franchises. Ever since they added the weird fight modifiers and consumables it's been down hill.

• Like 2

I finally got a chance to purchase the Challenger Medallion in the Gateway mesa's store and test it out, for the third season in a row it does not unlock a secret fight as promised in its description. So once again, do not waste 6,500 crowns on buying it. They really need to remove that shit, it hasn't worked since the first season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gnova said:

Are there 5 test your might blocks? I've only found 2 in the first mesa and now I'm on the second to last

Im pretty sure i got 2 yesterday in the final mesa right at the beginning in the first floor

• Like 1

On 3/1/2024 at 4:47 PM, Colin_Raleigh said:

The final fight with Mileena is some seriously dirty shit to put it mildly, I barely beat it. The fight consists of three parts, each one beginning with being attacked by a lot of sais flying about. There's no pattern to it, so avoiding damage is impossible even with blocking. The first two parts shaved my health in half before Mileena even appeared. And the third time around? I lost over 80% of my health. In desperation, I activated the Doomsday Device talisman. It's like the energy beam modifier but it shoots down dark energy instead. Thankfully it killed Mileena for the final part of the fight.

To make this fight easier it's possible to use Peacemaker, and use his Force Field (F > D > B + X). It was a piece of cake with this character, I did it first try.

Put all my points in Attack and Special, activated the Force Field during the sais phase, and hit hard when it's over. Can make it even easier with the Doomsday Device talisman as you said, which is findable at the same floor as Mileena.

Is this game similar to Destiny in that the weekly reset always happens on the same day of the week and thats when we can expect the titan? Ā Or will the Titan appearance be completely random and happen any day?

1 hour ago, obender said:

Is this game similar to Destiny in that the weekly reset always happens on the same day of the week and thats when we can expect the titan? Ā Or will the Titan appearance be completely random and happen any day?

Titan appearance is random.

22 hours ago, Vanzinho said:

Im pretty sure i got 2 yesterday in the final mesa right at the beginning in the first floor

There were 3 in the final which got me there. Thanks!

8 hours ago, gnova said:

There were 3 in the final which got me there. Thanks!

Yes. The 3rd one is the second floor ;)

Ā 

Question to all of you.

Whats the best relict in your opinion in season 4?

15 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

In regards to grinding Kameo XP, I've done every node and reached my skill limit in terms of the Seasonal Tower. Anyone have other suggestions for good Kameo XP? I still need 14 levels for 2 Kameo characters.

I've got the same problem, seems like the xp buff is good, but not the fact that you're not able to replay a level

30,33,36,39,42,45,48,51 - those are seasonal towers which are giving you "SKINS" rewards - I am currently at 58.

Actually... I just got "Kenshi Palette" after beating tower lvl63... So they are keep... coming...

Edit: 66 as well.

Edit 2: 69 - Havik Palette.

Ā 

Edit 3: and 72, and just now 75... So it seems... Every third one in this season is worth to get it...
78 - Havik skin.
81 - Sindel Palette
84 also
87 - Reptile palette
Will try to 100 ;).
90 - Kenshi Palette

Edited by Smashero

The best way to get xp in season four so far from what I've played is doing the Seasonal Tower over and over and over. I get over 4,000 Kameo xp each time. I finally got all five Kameo's to level 15. Now just waiting for the Titan Battle šŸ˜¢

• Like 1

On 3/20/2024 at 3:07 PM, sdbmikeymatrix said:

The best way to get xp in season four so far from what I've played is doing the Seasonal Tower over and over and over. I get over 4,000 Kameo xp each time. I finally got all five Kameo's to level 15. Now just waiting for the Titan Battle šŸ˜¢

I agree that seasonal towers in season 4 are the best way. Unfortunately i ran into a glitch which has no fix. Every time i go into level 39 seasonal tower, my game crashes. Many other people have experienced this glitch, but on different tower levels, some at 32, some at 60. Uninstalling doesn't work, changing characters/relics don't work.Ā 

3 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Just want to check we haven't had the titan battle yet this season? Like I didn't accidentally miss it, apparently it's Li Mei and only appears for 4 days

Didn't check this week, but before that it didn't appearĀ 

4 hours ago, I-SilentEcho-I said:

Just want to check we haven't had the titan battle yet this season? Like I didn't accidentally miss it, apparently it's Li Mei and only appears for 4 days

Checked about an hour or so. No titan battle so far in this season