Patch released! Plat Unobtainable on 1.01.

The notes say it fixes a few bugs, but i noticed that the darkened out auto aim option has been completely removed now.
Also the platinum is currently UNOBTAINABLE, as the last story trophy does NOT pop.

Edited by Mr_Buzzinka
trophy glitch
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, emailking said:

Think I won't update until I'm done since it says some save data may not work now. Not clear if that's only save data affected by the crash or not. I eventually got past the crash.

If you cannot get past the crash your save might be stuck in an unrecoverable state.  If you've got passed it you should be fine to patch.

• Like 1

Well it's not clear if the source of the crash has actually been fixed or now it just tells you that you need to delete your save data or something. In any case, I'm too far into the game to risk it. When I'm done I'll download the patch and then load a save state I have right before it was crashing and see what happens.

Updated today and continued my playthrough. Trophies kept popping as they should, except for the last one "Destroy the Chrysalis and Raine" doesn't pop. Tried replaying the mission, tried using the rewind-option, tried letting the full credits play out, tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but it still doesn't pop.. Anyone having any insights (and hopefully a fix) on this issue?

Edited by MBC-Maffia

3 minutes ago, MBC-Maffia said:

Updated today and resumed my playthrough. Trophies kept popping as they should, except for the last one "Destroy the Chrysalis and Raine" doesn't pop. Tried replaying the mission, tried using the rewind-option, tried letting the full credits play out, tried deleting and reinstalling the game, but it still doesn't pop.. Anyone having any insights (and hopefully a fix) on this issue?

Same issue here. I played for the first time today on the latest patch, everything popped as it should except the final story trophy.

1 hour ago, Deanster357 said:

Same issue here. I played for the first time today on the latest patch, everything popped as it should except the final story trophy.

Same issue for me. I did the last mission 3 times, trying using rewind and not using it, but it doesn't work. Hope they fix it early, I want this platinum. I loved every minute replaying this amazing game.

Edited by janito93

Watch out: after downloading this patch I am not able to get final trophy of the game (complete Mother Chamber). However, I was able to unlock Birthing Chamber and River Approach trophies.

For "use 10 weapons" trophy I had to use all weapons again, so not just the one I was missing in natural game progression.

So it seems, this patch glitched/removed/wiped trophy progress entirely.

I suppose trophies for completing chapters have different requirements than Mother Chamber.

For chapters trophies would be just "complete chapter" (or "the last area of the chapter"), whilst the Mother Chamber most likely require "complete all missions requirement".

9 hours ago, Deanster357 said:

i am also glitched on the final story trophy, what dumbass devs make this shit?

WARNING: PLATNUM IS UNOBTAINABLE AFTER LATEST PATCH ON PS5

Like many others here, I was partway through the game when I downloaded the patch. Any like everyone else, the final chapter trophy 'Complete Mother Chamber' did not pop upon completing the campaign. I tried replaying the mission, replaying a mission prior to lead into it, not using any rewind/saves, and also loading a save before I finished that chapter and trying again. Nothing worked.

I then deleted my save info, deleted the game, power cycled my PS5, reinstalled the game and played the entire campaign through again fresh. Took 5 hours. Still didn't pop. This platinum is now UNOBTAINABLE until a new patch is released, so be warned.

Such a mar on an otherwise great game. Hopefully the devs realise their mistake and fix it.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Trophy_Hunter_ZX said:

UPDATE FROM DEVELOPER

Thank you for contacting us.

We are aware of the issue and are currently investigating it.

Please keep an eye out on the Bend Studio social channels for any updates.

Best,

Kat 

WOW...awesome...waiting for patch....currently doing the ps5 version

@Mr_Buzzinka Maybe add in the forum title that platinum is currently unobtainable or smth. I just happened to stumble across this topic while I was planning on getting the game soon.

I know there are other topics, but somehow I only saw this one by coincidence on the home page.

Edited by Kolm
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Kolm said:

@Mr_Buzzinka Maybe add in the forum title that platinum is currently unobtainable or smth. I just happened to stumble across this topic while I was planning on getting the game soon.

I know there are other topics, but somehow I only saw this one by coincidence on the home page.

Done! edited the title & details

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Ferdinand357 said:

i did this a few days ago, and what did they even had to fix in the first place?

now they just broke it for everyone else

I'm sure it was an accident, but they fixed the crash and progression blocker many people were encountering at the end of the 6th level, completely removed the toggle for aim assist since many people were confused by it being grayed out, and apparently fixed other crashes as well. There definitely was an outcry on here for them to fix the progression blocker.

• Like 2

Also now that I'm through the game and have the platinum, I figured no risk in check the crash on the 6th level. So I just now loaded a save state from from the ending cutscene of Waterfall Chamber, and the crash still happened same as before. So the crash isn't fixed in general but maybe it has something to do with that note that some save data is just permanently corrupted or something. Hopefully it can't still happen on a new save. And if you're wondering, I did check manually check for an update now just in case and it said it was the latest version. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On 3/9/2024 at 10:51 PM, emailking said:

I just got the trophy for the last level, followed by the platinum, on version 1.000.001 on PS5. I updated the version somewhere are Catacomb Caper / Paris Catacombs Upper Tunnels. Anyway, it's apparently not unobtainable. hmm

I can confirm that the trophy unlocked after patch 1.01. Just got the platinum.