Patch released! Plat Unobtainable on 1.01.

So I finished the game about half an hour ago and no trophy for beating the final level, some people are saying they got the trophy a few hours ago but It is still not popping for me. Is there any workarounds or do you still have to wait for a patch from bend studios?

3 minutes ago, MysticZoomer said:

So I finished the game about half an hour ago and no trophy for beating the final level, some people are saying they got the trophy a few hours ago but It is still not popping for me. Is there any workarounds or do you still have to wait for a patch from bend studios?

If you have the PS4 version, you can downgrade it to v1.00 and get the trophy that way, then repatch it to v1.01 and mop up any other trophies you don't have: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/67810-guide-how-to-get-100-digital-games/ but unfortunately, this trick doesn't work with the PS5 version.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

unfortunately I am playing on the ps5 version 

2 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If you have the PS4 version, you can downgrade it to v1.00 and get the trophy that way, then repatch it to v1.01 and mop up any other trophies you don't have: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/67810-guide-how-to-get-100-digital-games/ but unfortunately, this trick doesn't work with the PS5 version.

Edited by MysticZoomer

15 hours ago, Mr_Buzzinka said:

did you do anything differently ?
even the devs are working on a patch currently

He platinumed PS4 version recently. So I assume, he played unpatched version(?).

18 hours ago, Mr_Buzzinka said:

did you do anything differently ?
even the devs are working on a patch currently

Honestly, I just played normally. And saved once I completed every chapter. I held off on getting the last trophy when I read this post. But I was surprised to see that it unlocked on my end.

3 hours ago, Konan064 said:

He platinumed PS4 version recently. So I assume, he played unpatched version(?).

No. I stared with version 1.00 and patched it mid way on my playthrough. So I got the platinum with patch 1.01.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NCSFan001 said:

Just got the platinum on the PS4 version with all patches installed, so not sure if its fixed or just bugging out for some people and not others?

Might be worth letting JefXfree know this information here:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/138018-playstation-classics-issues/

• Like 2

For players having an issue with the last trophy not popping in Resistance: Retribution, we are aware of it and are currently working on a fix. Keep an eye on the @BendStudio page for future updates.
-
Update by one of the Bend Studio Community Manager on X(Twitter)

• Like 3

I'm playing the patched PS4 version on PS5. A couple levels to go. I'll update my experience.

EDIT: Everything popped on the PS4 version played on a PS5.

10 weapons popped just by using a late-game gun. Final trophy and platinum popped as the final boss died. 

No crashes, minor graphical glitches. 

Edited by ARIXANDRE
Update

Still no change for me here, PS4 version 1.01, defeated the final boss again and again, on PS5 and PS4, no trophy, no Platinum. I probably should have never switched over to PS5 and stayed on PS4 and I would’ve been fine but who would know that beforehand of course.

2 hours ago, Prototype1690 said:

Still no change for me here, PS4 version 1.01, defeated the final boss again and again, on PS5 and PS4, no trophy, no Platinum. I probably should have never switched over to PS5 and stayed on PS4 and I would’ve been fine but who would know that beforehand of course.

devs shouldnt mess up such simple trophies. stupidity at its peak

Platinum popped for me, PS5 and 1.01. I am in Canada incase if it is due to region maybe? I did nothing special or different, I had to rewind a few times cuz the mobs were kicking my ass during the final fight. It popped first run though. Incase if you all want to play with the rewind option to retry the trophy popping, the trophy pops the moment you kill the boss, not after the mission like the other trophies. so kill, rewind, kill? Maybe it will eventually work but I didn't do anything special for it to pop.  

• Like 4