Patch released! Plat Unobtainable on 1.01.

1 minute ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

Just to clarify, it's only the PS5 version that has the glitchy trophy which is not unlocking for some people? But the PS4 version, nothing is wrong with all trophies unlocking? I bought this game last week and just wanted to find out if it was both versions before starting  :)

The Destroy the Chrysalis and Raine trophy is glitchy in both stacks but the PS5 version is far more likely to bug out for some reason.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

it's only the PS5 version that has the glitchy trophy which is not unlocking for some people? But the PS4 version, nothing is wrong with all trophies unlocking

I believe both PS5 and PS4 versions are glitched. You'd better wait until a new update is out.

But, I'm assuming those who play the NA digital copy aren't affected by the glitch since many players have obtained the platinum trophy just fine recently - mostly players from US, Brazil, Hong Kong, Canada and so on.

Edited by zizimonster
  • Like 3

With the PS4 version there's apparently a way to downgrade to 1.0 where there were no complaints of this trophy not unlocking (though it's a crap shoot whether your game will crash at the end of chapter 6 or not). So if it's important to you to be able to unlock the trophy now, better play the PS4 version and do the downgrade (I don't know how but someone posted it earlier). I believe you get both versions when you buy it on PS5.

Edited by emailking

8 hours ago, ZachBoardyHD said:

Just to clarify, it's only the PS5 version that has the glitchy trophy which is not unlocking for some people? But the PS4 version, nothing is wrong with all trophies unlocking? I bought this game last week and just wanted to find out if it was both versions before starting  :)

both are glitched for me

Seems it was a good thing I decided to delete the update patch so without the patch everything pops as it should?

EDIT: seems the patches installed while I was afk so is there any word on a patch? 

Edited by Fat-Westy

21 hours ago, Fat-Westy said:

Seems it was a good thing I decided to delete the update patch so without the patch everything pops as it should?

EDIT: seems the patches installed while I was afk so is there any word on a patch? 

Sadly no, I check Bend Studio's Twitter page almost daily, but they are very silent.

21 minutes ago, Biertje373 said:

Sadly no, I check Bend Studio's Twitter page almost daily, but they are very silent.

Ok hopefully they'll patch it soon I was planning on starting it today but when I realised the patches had installed while I was afk I decided to wait for a fix

I’d rather not play through the whole game again just to get a hypothetical chance of the last trophy and the Platinum popping. By the time I’m at the final boss again, a patch might have already been released.

Will keep waiting for version 1.02 for another 30 days and if nothing happens during that time, I will think of other options.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, PotatoSpudTater said:

Small update. Please note the “at the earliest”.

Honestly, glad that they're finally communicating about it again, sure "at the earliest" means that it'll probably take longer but at least they finally broke the silence.

I just don't get how they can break a trophy and it not be like a 5min fix. How have they broken it this much that nearly a month later it's still not fixed. My sub is ending soon and I doubt it will be fixed before then, and I'm not paying £8 for it, and I'm definitely not re subscribing. 

Because they're probably trying to do more than just make the trophy pop. There's probably some underlying problem that's causing this, but more broad than this, and in trying to solve that they hit this snag.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, emailking said:

Because they're probably trying to do more than just make the trophy pop. There's probably some underlying problem that's causing this, but more broad than this, and in trying to solve that they hit this snag.

This^

I really wouldn't be surprised if the devs are having serious problems trying to figure out why the previous patch caused as much havoc as it did, along with an even bigger headache of trying to make sure the potential fix, doesn't make the situation worse.

• Like 2

The final mission trophy is the only one I've seen complaints about. (Somebody else said their weapon progress got wiped out by the last patch but as soon as they fired each weapon again the weapons trophy popped.)

It's the only mission trophy that does not pop after a cutscene has played, which may have something to do with it.

Edited by emailking

20 hours ago, emailking said:

there's going to be a patch to fix it soon, possibly this week.

What makes you say this? We know they are "aware" of the issue, sure, but to my knowledge they haven't promised a fix nor a timeline.

Why this week? Why wasn't it last week? Why not in 4 months? Not sure where this optimism comes from.

Edited by Makaro1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Makaro1 said:

What makes you say this? We know they are "aware" of the issue, sure, but to my knowledge they haven't promised a fix nor a timeline.

Why this week? Why wasn't it last week? Why not in 4 months? Not sure where this optimism comes from.

Calm down bruh

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mr_Buzzinka said:

Calm down bruh

I am calm. Sorry if my tone seemed anything other than inquisitive. I was not aware of the recent input from the devs and so was just asking where your info was from. Didn't mean that to sound antagonistic. My bad, forgive me bruh.

On 4/2/2024 at 9:57 AM, Prototype1690 said:

You obviously didn’t bother just to scroll up a bit and read previous comments:

Obviously not enough, my bad. I scrolled up some and saw people still very mad at no update and that seemed to me like there mustn't have been anything new. Thanks for the correction.