List of All PS5 CO-OP Games?

Doll

I’m wondering if anyone knows of a list or even some recommendations for CO-OP games with a PS5 version?

Similar to these games we’ve already finished-

It Takes Two

Operation: Tango

We Were Here Forever

We Were Here Expeditions: The Friendship

Edited by Beyondthegrave07

I would say the closest game to what you've played before would be "A way out" or "Unravel Two" but both of these games only have a ps4 version,

so here are some games that can be played in coop and have a ps5 version but are not that similar:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge,

Borderlands 3 and Tiny Tina's Wonderlands,

most Dark Pictures Anthology have a coop mode all thought I dont know how good they are considerning they are more like movies the games.

Most of these are on PS Plus so if you have that you can try some of them out.

Edited by RayIshimura
grammatical errors
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, RayIshimura said:

most Dark Pictures Anthology have a coop mode all thought I dont know how good they are considerning they are more like movies the games.

They can be enjoyable in co-op but I guess your mileage may vary on how the players feel about replaying the story and other parts a lot for the different paths and other collectibles. On a first playthrough it's like watching a horror movie with a friend which makes it fun, but after that it's getting collectibles and whatever else you may be needing so it may get pretty monotonous. 

Still, I find them enjoyable and I would personally recommend them if you and someone else are willing to stick with them.

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

They can be enjoyable in co-op but I guess your mileage may vary on how the players feel about replaying the story and other parts a lot for the different paths and other collectibles. On a first playthrough it's like watching a horror movie with a friend which makes it fun, but after that it's getting collectibles and whatever else you may be needing so it may get pretty monotonous. 

Still, I find them enjoyable and I would personally recommend them if you and someone else are willing to stick with them.

weakest one is Little hope while House of Ashes is my favorite. Haven't played Devil in me yet

7 minutes ago, wackt1 said:

weakest one is Little hope while House of Ashes is my favorite. Haven't played Devil in me yet

Devil In Me is the one I would say is the weakest one since it kind of felt like a story that they originally had in mind for another game but brought it back. But yeah, House of Ashes is probably my favorite one of them so far.

Also for a recommendation I would say Evil West if you want a third person shooter.

• Like 1

- Outriders

- Gotham Knights

- The Ascent

- Sniper Elite 5

- R6 Extraction

those games (all PvE’s) can be played on co-op and each one has PS5 versions.

Edited by NetoStyle
  • Like 1

If youre saying local Coop some games people mentioned before doesnt count...

I would say for local Coop:

All lego games

Moving out 1 and 2

Overcooked all of them

Darksiders Genesis

Minecraft Dungeons

Nobody saves the world

Magicka2

Alienation

Dead Nation

Untitled goose game

CoD advanced warfare, black ops cold war

Rocket league

Human fall flat(GOAT for coop)

Bunny raiders(free)

Trine 4

Dungeon defender II

Team Sonic Racing

Lovers in a dangerous spacetime

Far cry 5

Thats it i can remeber, all of them can be played with 2 controllers

Not a bunch of MP games

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons Remake is another great co-op title. You can play locally or use SharePlay to play online co-op. The devs intended it to be a single-player experience, but I enjoyed playing online with a friend.