Marvel 1943: Rise of Hydra

This narrative-driven ensemble game stars Captain America Steve Rogers, Black Panther Azzuri (T'Challa's grandfather), U.S. soldier and member of the Howling Commandos Gabriel Jones, and leader of the fledgling Wakandan Spy Network, Nanali. All four characters will be playable at different parts of the story. 

Skydance New Media is a triple-A development branch of Skydance Media started by Amy Hennig, who is best known for her work as the creative director and writer of the first three Uncharted games, and several of the Legacy of Kain games.

Everything in the trailer is in-game.

Set to release in 2025.

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs
  • Like 3

This site also has more details

* Features original story with 4 playable characters

* Chracters are Steve Rogers, AKA Captain America; AzzuriT’Challa’s grandfather and the WWII-era Black PantherGabriel Jones, a U.S. soldier and member of the Howling Commandos; and Nanali, a Wakandan spy embedded in Occupied Paris.

* Coming 2025

https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/marvel-1943-rise-of-hydra-reveals-new-story-trailer

34 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Skydance Media started by Amy Hennig

Here is the reason to take notice, Hennig is one of the better directors of games in the PS3 era (She worked on Jak 3 and Uncharted 1-3), if there's anyone who could write a story get past the current level of Marvel fatigue, it's her.

• Like 2

Visually, this might be the best looking game on console when it lands. It looks exceptional, those facial animations are on another level. I'm a Superhero nut, so I'm always down for these games...color me intrigued, but as always I need gameplay. 

• Like 1